Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Wrath of the Whitestrake - This needs fixing.

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's. a.(nother) Title.

Earn it on a DPS, wear the 'crown' on any player of your choosing.

Heals at least have a chance at it. If you think that's tricky, try it on a tank.

Oh, and turn off your [snip] CAPS LOCK.

EDIT: There should have been multiple ways to clear this, though, increasing in required quantity as they decreased in required 'difficulty'

Kills > 10x as many assists > 100x damage dealt > 1000 damage healed
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 1, 2018 7:56PM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe equip a few damaging skills or use destro ulti?

The point is, someone that plays a healer it's because he loves to heal, that's the job he likes, why would he have to change because the decide it so? In normal pvp, you get assistance while healing, so why in hell this would have to incluse a killing blow for an event, they know at 100% PvE will go, cuz many more PvE than PvPer cares about achievement, stupid costuems like the helmet, stupid skeleton you can put in your home, yeah the kinda stuff most PvPers don'T even *** care aboute?

The point being, when there is PvE event, PvP people can achieve it easily if willing to do it, even geting PvE gear is easy as *** so they can get their impen sets in dungeons, but as a PvE geting those achievement, BG and those 50 killing blow, is insulting to be honest, specialy for people that loves to be healers or any support role.. i had to make those achievement on a different toon that i wanted because it was a pain as healer, even when dps skill were sloted, i was tickleing them as *** with my healer spec and my little dps ***. :)
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insandros wrote: »

The point is, someone that plays a healer it's because he loves to heal, that's the job he likes, why would he have to change because the decide it so? In normal pvp, you get assistance while healing, so why in hell this would have to incluse a killing blow for an event, they know at 100% PvE will go, cuz many more PvE than PvPer cares about achievement, stupid costuems like the helmet, stupid skeleton you can put in your home, yeah the kinda stuff most PvPers don'T even *** care aboute?

The point being, when there is PvE event, PvP people can achieve it easily if willing to do it, even geting PvE gear is easy as *** so they can get their impen sets in dungeons, but as a PvE geting those achievement, BG and those 50 killing blow, is insulting to be honest, specialy for people that loves to be healers or any support role.. i had to make those achievement on a different toon that i wanted because it was a pain as healer, even when dps skill were sloted, i was tickleing them as *** with my healer spec and my little dps ***. :)

It's easy to get gear from PvE. In impen. If only we had known before...

It's a PvP event. The lengths people will go to is amazing when it comes to justify why they should be able to get something with less effort. I didn't hear PvP players complain the festival quests were boring asf mostly, and that it was no fun riding out to those stupid delves to get the ingredients for those fireworks in particular. We just did it. So should you.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll get no sympathy from me. I ran around for just two nights with the following and got the achievement:
    - generic gold resto staff w/ Oblivion Enchantment
    - purple seducer CP160 set (all divines)
    - purple Valkyn Skoria set (all divines)
    - Radiant Oppression
    - Reflective Light
    - Mutagen & Remembrance
    - Inner Light

If I can do it with just that stuff, you can too. Find a group and use your class execute. If you don't have a class execute because you are a DK or Warden (a lethargic bear doesn't count), then use the Oblivion enchantment on your weapon and equip Soul Assault. Do not use Meteor - it has a delay and your target will die to someone else before it lands most of the time.
    Edited by Vercingetorix on July 26, 2017 1:18PM
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its fine

Coming from a dps. ;)

• Tr4gicDe4th
    Tr4gicDe4th
    ✭✭✭

You're missing the point entirely. I'm a healer. I shouldn't be trying to kill steal by spamming an execute, I should be trying to keep my party alive.

This achievement doesn't reward good team play, it rewards people for being selfish and makes them fight for kills and tunnel on low health enemies instead of playing objectives, and playing their roles properly. Thus, I argue that it's incredibly poorly designed and needs to be fixed.

Also, no way in HELL am I going back to the BG's anytime soon. I won one match after being curbstomped in four of them, only because I zipped around with bolt escape to fast cap flags. I didn't fight, I just outran the enemy. The rest of the time my team was severely outmatched, we're talking recruits against premades of grand warlords. There was no attempt to match groups by skill level there.

I really wouldn't say your are kill stealing you are helping out your team and are just happening to get the last hit for the kill. I good healer also should be able to put out some dps because there are situations where a healer needs to dps.

As to your statement about the achievement rewards people for being selfish and makes them fight for kills instead of playing their roles properly. You do realize battlegrounds/cyrodiil is PvP. The point is to also kill players.
    Xbox One - NA
    Gamertag: Tr4gicDe4th

***Need unwanted motifs for my crafter***
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the OP is calling for someone to be fired and possibly become destitute and homeless because the OP won't adapt to get a game achievement. Um, no....
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the real crime here is that people are actually agreeing with OP. Can't get the kills? You don't deserve the title/crown.

I've gotten it on 4 characters already, and 2 of them were straight support/defensive setups. Working on the fifth one today. L2Siege or L2Execute.
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    I think the real crime here is that people are actually agreeing with OP. Can't get the kills? You don't deserve the title/crown.

I've gotten it on 4 characters already, and 2 of them were straight support/defensive setups. Working on the fifth one today. L2Siege or L2Execute.

No, the problem is actually the OP's stubbornness. If you read some of the OP's responses, you'll see that suggestions to improve his combat effectiveness are being met with "I shouldn't have to change". OP is mad because he has to adapt, lol.

People like the OP go around expecting the world to conform to them so they don't have to change. In other words, this thread can be closed because nothing constructive will come of it. OP is just bashing people for trying to help him adapt to the achievement's requirements....
    Edited by Vercingetorix on July 26, 2017 2:54PM
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the Emperor achievement, but shouldn't have to change my chosen gameplay of killing mud crabs to get it. They need to change the requirement to my style or be fired.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insandros wrote: »

OP should read the bolded. Lol

1. Every pve event had nothing to do with healing. Solo questing means the healer is not healing their team. I bet OP did them.
    2. Other achievements require killing hundreds of monsters. If you want the achieve, you kill them.
    3. OP could have 50 killing blows easily if he was Willing to do so. One skill or siege.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Ferrofluid
    Ferrofluid
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone told the OP about the 'kill 100 Wardens' achievement? Would like to see how he ups the rage from FULL CAPS, FIRE EVERYONE RELATED TO THIS!!!!
    a.k.a. Aps
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the Emperor achievement, but shouldn't have to change my chosen gameplay of killing mud crabs to get it. They need to change the requirement to my style or be fired.

Exactly, this is the same kind of ridiculous logic the OP is using... Why did the OP even bother making a thread like this? Just another incoherent rant to add to the forum pile, I guess...
  • ploddab16_ESO
    ploddab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, lookie here. I go to work for a day and come back to this. Right.

First and foremost, for those saying I should lay off the caps lock... Fair enough. That's not usually how I make my posts, but at that point, it was late and I had just got done with a string of BG losses (and far more time spent tapping my foot seeing that one last person in the LFG tool decline again and again) in order to get the win I need for the meta achievement. At that point, and considering all the other campaign nonsense that's been going on, meaning I couldn't play on my normal campaign and was forced to pay a whopping 100k AP before even thinking of transferring somewhere else, I was just ticked off and needed to vent.

So, as to the rest of you. Right. I am a healer. I heal things. It's what I find fun. I also find Cyrodiil fun. I like the large scale zerg wars and sieges. I do not like battlegrounds, and I do not run BG's because I find the MM to be broken in them and the queue times abysmal, and one on one PVP only serves to bring out the worst in build disparity and the plague of proc sets and overbuffed skills like sorcerer shields, which, I will add, I don't run. That's also why I steer clear of Imperial City's sewers.

However, I was fine with dipping my toe into the new system in order to get the one win I needed for that achievement. It let me experience BG's for the first time, which I think is an admirable thing for an achievement, forcing me out of my preferred realm of Cyrodiil to try something else for a change, Imperial City too. It's a great way to make players see other kinds of content that they wouldn't usually play.

However, here's the thing. I played those BG's as a healer. I buffed my allies. I helped them bring down groups that were larger than ours because their healers were not up to par. In some cases, a well timed resto staff ult was what made the difference between victory and a bloody massacre. Everything in the Pelinal meta achievement can be done as a dedicated healer. Except for the Whitestrake achievement.

This is what I find so infuriating. Yes, make me leave my preferred mode of PVP, the large scale of Cyrodiill, to participate in the fast paced action of a three way capture the relic match, make me go down into the sewers of the Imperial City and have a heart attack every time that shadow in the corner turns out to be a stealthed DC gankblade waiting for me after the rest of the group has gone through to the next room. But don't ever tell me that I can't complete a meta achievement purely because I don't have an execute button on my bar to spam, or because the people I am grouped with have proc sets that pound a foe into the ground before I can even fire off Wrath.

That Whitestrake made it live in this state is simply idiotic. We're talking PVP here, team based PVP. Even if I wasn't a healer, if I was some hot shot vampire magsorc running around at the height of the Vampire plague, I would still look at this achievement and think it was ridiculous, because it encourages kill stealing and incredibly selfish playstyles that can be detrimental to a group if more of these achievements make it into the game. I shouldn't have to constantly fight against thirty-nine other team mates just to get a time restricted achievement.

So to those who are saying 'man up, I did this, so can you, move your skills etc. etc.': you're missing the point of what I'm trying to say. We shouldn't have these kinds of achievements during time limited events because it actively discriminates against certain PVP playstyles and forces them to PVP in a style they don't like. Do you want to relentlessly spam wrath and nothing but wrath to try and kill steal enough to reach a milestone? Fine. Make it a lifetime achievement that gives you some title like 'Bane of the Dominion' or the like. Kill 100 Wardens? Again, fine, it's a lifetime achievement that we can do at our leisure or just choose to ignore. We can't do that with Whitestrake because it's needed for the meta. So, for the rest of us, just make it a 'help to kill 50 players' achievement that we can bang out in a day without resorting to playing in a style we hate or feeling like we're being made out to be lesser players because we're not constantly trying to farm killing blows.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we have meta achievements now too? It's something new every day.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    3/10 forum temper tantrum skills needs work.

^This.^

I'm a healer, too, and am having no issues getting killing blows ...
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    slot jesus beam and then ull get ur 50 fast
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I could do it as a tank then you sir can do it as a healer. Most cyro healers are either Templars, Nightblades or sorcs, all of which have ranged executes. Its really easy for you to kill steal when opponents are low on health. Run with the zergs and pick of targets as they get low. My friend that was a Templar healer did that and just jesus beamed them all down. Its no a hard achievement to get at all.

Agree with this and it basically what I did. PvE Nord DK Tank, threw on some impen gear, a resto staff and some support and cc skills. Yes, kills go slow if I focus on support but I manage to get some here and there. Will probably swap out an ultimate to soul assault and I should manage it by end of event.
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, lookie here. I go to work for a day and come back to this. Right.

First and foremost, for those saying I should lay off the caps lock... Fair enough. That's not usually how I make my posts, but at that point, it was late and I had just got done with a string of BG losses (and far more time spent tapping my foot seeing that one last person in the LFG tool decline again and again) in order to get the win I need for the meta achievement. At that point, and considering all the other campaign nonsense that's been going on, meaning I couldn't play on my normal campaign and was forced to pay a whopping 100k AP before even thinking of transferring somewhere else, I was just ticked off and needed to vent.

So, as to the rest of you. Right. I am a healer. I heal things. It's what I find fun. I also find Cyrodiil fun. I like the large scale zerg wars and sieges. I do not like battlegrounds, and I do not run BG's because I find the MM to be broken in them and the queue times abysmal, and one on one PVP only serves to bring out the worst in build disparity and the plague of proc sets and overbuffed skills like sorcerer shields, which, I will add, I don't run. That's also why I steer clear of Imperial City's sewers.

However, I was fine with dipping my toe into the new system in order to get the one win I needed for that achievement. It let me experience BG's for the first time, which I think is an admirable thing for an achievement, forcing me out of my preferred realm of Cyrodiil to try something else for a change, Imperial City too. It's a great way to make players see other kinds of content that they wouldn't usually play.

However, here's the thing. I played those BG's as a healer. I buffed my allies. I helped them bring down groups that were larger than ours because their healers were not up to par. In some cases, a well timed resto staff ult was what made the difference between victory and a bloody massacre. Everything in the Pelinal meta achievement can be done as a dedicated healer. Except for the Whitestrake achievement.

This is what I find so infuriating. Yes, make me leave my preferred mode of PVP, the large scale of Cyrodiill, to participate in the fast paced action of a three way capture the relic match, make me go down into the sewers of the Imperial City and have a heart attack every time that shadow in the corner turns out to be a stealthed DC gankblade waiting for me after the rest of the group has gone through to the next room. But don't ever tell me that I can't complete a meta achievement purely because I don't have an execute button on my bar to spam, or because the people I am grouped with have proc sets that pound a foe into the ground before I can even fire off Wrath.

That Whitestrake made it live in this state is simply idiotic. We're talking PVP here, team based PVP. Even if I wasn't a healer, if I was some hot shot vampire magsorc running around at the height of the Vampire plague, I would still look at this achievement and think it was ridiculous, because it encourages kill stealing and incredibly selfish playstyles that can be detrimental to a group if more of these achievements make it into the game. I shouldn't have to constantly fight against thirty-nine other team mates just to get a time restricted achievement.

So to those who are saying 'man up, I did this, so can you, move your skills etc. etc.': you're missing the point of what I'm trying to say. We shouldn't have these kinds of achievements during time limited events because it actively discriminates against certain PVP playstyles and forces them to PVP in a style they don't like. Do you want to relentlessly spam wrath and nothing but wrath to try and kill steal enough to reach a milestone? Fine. Make it a lifetime achievement that gives you some title like 'Bane of the Dominion' or the like. Kill 100 Wardens? Again, fine, it's a lifetime achievement that we can do at our leisure or just choose to ignore. We can't do that with Whitestrake because it's needed for the meta. So, for the rest of us, just make it a 'help to kill 50 players' achievement that we can bang out in a day without resorting to playing in a style we hate or feeling like we're being made out to be lesser players because we're not constantly trying to farm killing blows.

There are a crazy amount of achievements in the game that don't fit your style. Can we have a tantrum thread for all those too?

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • ploddab16_ESO
    ploddab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    So we have meta achievements now too? It's something new every day.

By meta achievement I mean the entire Star Made title and crown achievement. You can do all of it's individual parts playing in the way that you like, not the content you may like, mind you, but the way that you like. Then suddenly it pigeonholes you into the role of executioner for the last one, whether you enjoy spamming execute skills or not.
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know healers who are struggling with this too and I have to say, its unfair to non-dd players to require these killing blows for the achievement.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shardaxx wrote: »
    I know healers who are struggling with this too and I have to say, its unfair to non-dd players to require these killing blows for the achievement.

i know plenty of non DD's that are doing fine with this achievement, its taking them a bit longer than myself or other DD's but as stated before all you really need to do is target low health players
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shardaxx wrote: »

As a healer, i got that ach. just fine. Just slot Jesus Beam and u r good to go!
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do people care about these achievements anyway? I have news for you...you will NEVER get every single achievement in the game on a single character...ever. So why try? Even if you somehow managed this...they will just add more achievements. What are you going to do? Play ESO for 50 years to stay up to date on achievements? Not likely. Hence, achievements are an exercise in futility unless you are going for a certain die or skin, etc, and you can choose one character to unlock it for the entire account.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is true of almost all pvp achievements. Being a healer or a tank means very little in terms of achievement in pvp. Even more annoying is that some classes simply rack up the numbers better by merit of the procs inherent to their class (I'm looking at you implosion). Assists play no value to any achievement related to this, no matter if you actually did 90% of the damage, all it takes is one guy to lovetap the enemy to death and you get no credit. This has annoyed me a very long time - so you are not alone here.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The OP threw a temper tantrum over an issue that could be easily solved by slotting one skill that happens to be the most OP execute in the game or, you know, not bothering with the festival achievement. (The laurel isn't all that.)

BUT

This game does a very poor job of rewarding players who aren't DPS focused. If the achievement were to do 1 million points of healing, I imagine we'd be hearing a lot of QQ as well.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    josiahva wrote: »
    Why do people care about these achievements anyway? I have news for you...you will NEVER get every single achievement in the game on a single character...ever. So why try? Even if you somehow managed this...they will just add more achievements. What are you going to do? Play ESO for 50 years to stay up to date on achievements? Not likely. Hence, achievements are an exercise in futility unless you are going for a certain die or skin, etc, and you can choose one character to unlock it for the entire account.

People play with different goals in mind.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The righteous anger of the OP makes me smile. Nicely done!
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    The righteous anger of the OP makes me smile. Nicely done!

It makes me weep for the future of gaming and gamers, where people will throw tantrums because they can't do everything in a game.
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom and whoever else has a line of communication to the dev team, tell them this: WHOEVER DESIGNED THIS ACHIEVEMENT AND MADE IT A REQUIREMENT DESERVES TO BE FIRED!

The last, the LAST achievement I need, after running BG after BG facing premades and uneven teams (seriously, vet against grand warlord or w/e it is and THIS is the thing that gets me.

I'M A GODDAMNED HEALER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, MY JOB IS TO KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE IN THE RAID GROUP, NOT TO KILL ENEMIES. WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY ARE YOU FORCING ME INTO A DPS ROLE TO CONSTANTLY SPAM A SINGLE SKILL TO PRAY, YES, *PRAY* AT GETTING KILLING BLOWS?! WHO DESIGNED THIS?! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT GOD DAMNED MIND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE IN THE CURRENT META OF UNKILLABLE PLAYERS WHO STACK DAMAGE SHIELDS AND USE PROC SETS THAT MAKE THEM DAMNED INVULNERABLE TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN A RAID GROUP FOCUSING ON THEIR ARSES!?

I've suffered through the blatantly broken skills, I suffered through the days of invulnerable vampires, the werewolf spam, the Malubeth plague, hell, even the plague of Bombblades that are plagueing us right now (and yes, I do think that they should be nerfed into the ground, the people defending them are the perpetrators who want to keep their easy AP farm going), not to mention the plague that is cross-faction collusion for scrolls and keeps and Emperorship.

But this. THIS. This is the straw that breaks the camels back, the one last blatant slap in the face to PVP players that's made me finally lose my rag. To REQUIRE a healer of all things to have to get FIFTY killing blows when they don't want to do your horrible battlegrounds or the Imperial City (and seriously, MAKE THAT MAP A SEPERATE THING, I'M TIRED OF SEEING OUR FORCES GO TO CYRODIIL THEN BUGGER OFF INTO THE SEWERS)... I just question what kind of developer thinks that in the current state of thing's that's fun.

PVP in this game is a group effort. Make this achievement so. Make it so that it counts GROUP kills. Not killing blows. That'll make a lot of us healers very, VERY happy people.

I made a feedback thread that mentions this but is less inflammatory. I understand your frustration my friend.