Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Wrath of the Whitestrake - This needs fixing.

ploddab16_ESO
ploddab16_ESO
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom [snip]

The last, the LAST achievement I need, after running BG after BG facing premades and uneven teams (seriously, vet against grand warlord or w/e it is and THIS is the thing that gets me.

I'M A GODDAMNED HEALER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, MY JOB IS TO KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE IN THE RAID GROUP, NOT TO KILL ENEMIES. WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY ARE YOU FORCING ME INTO A DPS ROLE TO CONSTANTLY SPAM A SINGLE SKILL TO PRAY, YES, *PRAY* AT GETTING KILLING BLOWS?! WHO DESIGNED THIS?! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT GOD DAMNED MIND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE IN THE CURRENT META OF UNKILLABLE PLAYERS WHO STACK DAMAGE SHIELDS AND USE PROC SETS THAT MAKE THEM DAMNED INVULNERABLE TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN A RAID GROUP FOCUSING ON THEIR ARSES!?

I've suffered through the blatantly broken skills, I suffered through the days of invulnerable vampires, the werewolf spam, the Malubeth plague, hell, even the plague of Bombblades that are plagueing us right now (and yes, I do think that they should be nerfed into the ground, the people defending them are the perpetrators who want to keep their easy AP farm going), not to mention the plague that is cross-faction collusion for scrolls and keeps and Emperorship.

But this. THIS. This is the straw that breaks the camels back, the one last blatant slap in the face to PVP players that's made me finally lose my rag. To REQUIRE a healer of all things to have to get FIFTY killing blows when they don't want to do your horrible battlegrounds or the Imperial City (and seriously, MAKE THAT MAP A SEPERATE THING, I'M TIRED OF SEEING OUR FORCES GO TO CYRODIIL THEN BUGGER OFF INTO THE SEWERS)... I just question what kind of developer thinks that in the current state of thing's that's fun.

PVP in this game is a group effort. Make this achievement so. Make it so that it counts GROUP kills. Not killing blows. That'll make a lot of us healers very, VERY happy people.\

[Edited for bashing]
Edited by ZOS_Mika on July 27, 2017 4:55PM
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe equip a few damaging skills or use destro ulti?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If I could do it as a tank then you sir can do it as a healer. Most cyro healers are either Templars, Nightblades or sorcs, all of which have ranged executes. Its really easy for you to kill steal when opponents are low on health. Run with the zergs and pick of targets as they get low. My friend that was a Templar healer did that and just jesus beamed them all down. Its no a hard achievement to get at all.
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it as a healer with out any issue I just equipped destro ult and force shock when I saw someone was low on health I switched bar drank a spell potion and hit them. I do advise to go for this achievement in battleground it took me crazy long to get killing blows in cyro but in battleground I got about 3/4 a match
    Edited by Blacksmoke on July 25, 2017 10:42PM
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And i thought I was raging on the forums today
  • ploddab16_ESO
    ploddab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

You're missing the point entirely. I'm a healer. I shouldn't be trying to kill steal by spamming an execute, I should be trying to keep my party alive.

This achievement doesn't reward good team play, it rewards people for being selfish and makes them fight for kills and tunnel on low health enemies instead of playing objectives, and playing their roles properly. Thus, I argue that it's incredibly poorly designed and needs to be fixed.

Also, no way in HELL am I going back to the BG's anytime soon. I won one match after being curbstomped in four of them, only because I zipped around with bolt escape to fast cap flags. I didn't fight, I just outran the enemy. The rest of the time my team was severely outmatched, we're talking recruits against premades of grand warlords. There was no attempt to match groups by skill level there.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to give you the same advice one of my guildies gave me:

--Go to the non-CP campaign
    --Run lots of siege

Siege is something everyone should be running, whether you heal or not. Being in the non-CP campaign means they hit harder and are more likely to rack up kills.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Rox83
    Rox83
    ✭✭✭
    Spam an execute if you have one and snipe others kills while still doing your healing :smiley:
  • ChimeraDeux
    ChimeraDeux
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to give you the same advice one of my guildies gave me:

--Go to the non-CP campaign
    --Run lots of siege

Siege is something everyone should be running, whether you heal or not. Being in the non-CP campaign means they hit harder and are more likely to rack up kills.

That worked for me. I'm a bird tossing, flower farting mag warden. If i can get the achievement anyone can.
    Bartozak--Lvl 50--Nb Vamp Assassin
    Princess Shannanay--Lvl 50--Pet Sorc Vamp
    Nazir -- Lvl 50 --DK WW
    Old Joe Mule --Lvl 50 Templar PVP Meatshield
    Al'Kitty -- Lvl 5 mule
    Morc D'orc -- Lvl 5 mule
    Galliford -- Lvl 30 Mag Warden
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain. After 4 days in Cyrodiil I only got 13 kills. 3 hours in Battlegrounds got me the rest.

I'm a medic, always play a medic, it's in my personality to be a support class and selfish gameplay stresses me out more than lvl 14s in WGT.

Also I can't just sit and siege when I could be helping. Even in BGs I had 3 heals and shards on my bars. The rest I had to use offensive skills. I know I was lucky in the groups I got because yes, there were a few times we were steamrolled by premades, but it's just perseverance and even taking the "kamikaze" attitude. Take the view that you are going to try to kill at least one person if they're going to kill you.

Also, pro tip. If you have destro ult or meteor ult, have it fully ready to go before queuing for BGs so right out the gate you can pretty much get one kill on a dps player (won't work on tank players). I also use the resto staff ult Lights Champion a lot because it's so so so cheap.

To be clear, I also crafted some impenetrable Kagernacs, wore willpower jewelry I got for cheap months ago, and Grothdar head and shoulders. I hate proc sets but needs must.

I usually wear worm and kags while farming for Spc/ pugging.
    Edited by max_only on July 26, 2017 3:24AM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unless you're a mDK you dont have any reason to be so angry. Killing harmful enemies is also helping team mates to stay alive because they take less dmg. So slot your jesus beam/mages fury/impale and execute anyone thats low on health if you want this achievement.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on July 26, 2017 4:17AM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3/10 forum temper tantrum skills needs work.

In 2 hours tonight I got ten KBs on new warden healer I've never taken into Cyrodiil before just on opportunity alone.

Grab a dang (cold) fire ballista and help your alliance defend a few keeps with it for a couple hours. I can guarantee you there will be enough healing w/o you for a while if you go where your alliance is.

This isn't that hard and certainly no reason to call for someone to lose their job.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you're a mDK you dont have any reason to be so angry. Killing harmful enemies is also helping team mates to stay alive because they take less dmg. So slot your jesus beam/mages fury/impale and execute anyone thats low on health if you want this achievement.

Even as a mag dk (my main, achievement completed) its not that hard. I had my 50 w/o an execute in a matter of hours.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • thawks
    thawks
    ✭✭✭
    As a templar healer I just shamelessly spammed Radiant Oppression on low health targets. Sometimes it was blatant killstealing but most of the time it actually helped remove a threat who might otherwise have survived or escaped.

Failing that, go for defensive sieging. Ballistas and oil kill lots of people.
    Edited by thawks on July 26, 2017 8:26AM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might add that two of the absolute best pvp healers I've ever played the game with can dish out the damage and get kills while keeping me well healed.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QQ. It's really not that hard. Just slot a freaking execute.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You're missing the point entirely. I'm a healer. I shouldn't be trying to kill steal by spamming an execute, I should be trying to keep my party alive.

This achievement doesn't reward good team play, it rewards people for being selfish and makes them fight for kills and tunnel on low health enemies instead of playing objectives, and playing their roles properly. Thus, I argue that it's incredibly poorly designed and needs to be fixed.

Also, no way in HELL am I going back to the BG's anytime soon. I won one match after being curbstomped in four of them, only because I zipped around with bolt escape to fast cap flags. I didn't fight, I just outran the enemy. The rest of the time my team was severely outmatched, we're talking recruits against premades of grand warlords. There was no attempt to match groups by skill level there.

Wait...you're a sorc? Just drop Mage's Fury on them, you'll get kill credit if they die within 4 seconds basically. It's actually pretty silly in the sense of making it easy for sorc to steal everyone's kills.

Not saying the whole "killing blow" thing isn't silly, but as a sorc especially you honestly could've gotten your achieve in the time it took you to post this thread.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »

Wait...you're a sorc? Just drop Mage's Fury on them, you'll get kill credit if they die within 4 seconds basically. It's actually pretty silly in the sense of making it easy for sorc to steal everyone's kills.

Not saying the whole "killing blow" thing isn't silly, but as a sorc especially you honestly could've gotten your achieve in the time it took you to post this thread.

Temper tantrums seem much more fun though. :wink:
    Edited by Sigtric on July 26, 2017 8:48AM

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Coilbox
    Coilbox
    ✭✭✭✭

You are a healer, yes you have to heal, but your group needs more support other than just heal. They dont need healing up 100% of the time, you must support some other ways, killing and damaging among others. So yeah, go there and kill people.

On a side note, saying that someone should be fired for this... erhm... yes, not the best way to be taken seriously. Chill man.
    Comrade, a word...
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'M A GODDAMNED HEALER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, MY JOB IS TO KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE IN THE RAID GROUP, NOT TO KILL ENEMIES. WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY ARE YOU FORCING ME INTO A DPS ROLE TO CONSTANTLY SPAM A SINGLE SKILL TO PRAY, YES, *PRAY* AT GETTING KILLING BLOWS?! WHO DESIGNED THIS?! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT GOD DAMNED MIND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE IN THE CURRENT META OF UNKILLABLE PLAYERS WHO STACK DAMAGE SHIELDS AND USE PROC SETS THAT MAKE THEM DAMNED INVULNERABLE TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN A RAID GROUP FOCUSING ON THEIR ARSES!?

I've suffered through the blatantly broken skills, I suffered through the days of invulnerable vampires, the werewolf spam, the Malubeth plague, hell, even the plague of Bombblades that are plagueing us right now (and yes, I do think that they should be nerfed into the ground, the people defending them are the perpetrators who want to keep their easy AP farm going), not to mention the plague that is cross-faction collusion for scrolls and keeps and Emperorship.

But this. THIS. This is the straw that breaks the camels back, the one last blatant slap in the face to PVP players that's made me finally lose my rag. To REQUIRE a healer of all things to have to get FIFTY killing blows when they don't want to do your horrible battlegrounds or the Imperial City (and seriously, MAKE THAT MAP A SEPERATE THING, I'M TIRED OF SEEING OUR FORCES GO TO CYRODIIL THEN BUGGER OFF INTO THE SEWERS)... I just question what kind of developer thinks that in the current state of thing's that's fun.

I main a pvp healer and if i can get the achievement within 10 hours gameplay then i see no reason why anyone else can't, i run a templar with a heal bar and the other bar is more or less purge, BoL, radiant destruction and soul attack. You seem to be making a big thing out of something that IS easily achievable, It just takes time and before you ask the answer is yes.... I do keep my team alive and still have time to watch out for the suicidal randoms stood under oils..
    Edited by supaskrub on July 26, 2017 8:58AM
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slot an execute. You wrote you used bolt escape, so you are a sorc. Mages wrath is awesome, use it.

I got the achievement on my templar healer after ~3-4h of vivec pvp. Using oils and coldfire balistas did help a lot. And it's not a big challenge to purge and heal allies close to you between balista shots.
    When I realized only killing blows counted towards the achievement, I got a little worried that I wouldn't be able to get it on my healer (the char I want all achievements on). After a big three way fight on Roebeck where I was mindlessly firing coldfire on everything that moved I was at 37/50 though, the rest came from jesusbeaming low health enemies in open field fights.

Edited by Svenja on July 26, 2017 9:00AM
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain. Two killing blows for a night PvPing... so I'll likely never get that achievement. And my main is a DPS, not a healer (although a not very effective one I guess, but that's ESO archery for you!)

They really should make it less dependent of actual killing blows, and just go with "contributed to their death by doing some damage..." or something. Because it definitely penalized tanky and healer builds...
    Oh, well.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean ... if you can't get 50 KB in one or two days of play the achievement itself is not the issue.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event lore is about slaughtering elves......killing things is litterally the idea
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom and whoever else has a line of communication to the dev team, tell them this: WHOEVER DESIGNED THIS ACHIEVEMENT AND MADE IT A REQUIREMENT DESERVES TO BE FIRED!

The last, the LAST achievement I need, after running BG after BG facing premades and uneven teams (seriously, vet against grand warlord or w/e it is and THIS is the thing that gets me.

PVP in this game is a group effort. Make this achievement so. Make it so that it counts GROUP kills. Not killing blows. That'll make a lot of us healers very, VERY happy people.

Play just for the kills. Screw the team for a sec.
    All u need to do is get the last hit that kills the opponent. Did it on my temp with jesus beam ^^.
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet jesus calm down. I got those kills on my templar healer in two or three BG rounds. Just beam every low health enemy player you see. It even works in Cyrodiil.
    Group kills would just be lame. Sorry.
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play a stam warden healer. I spend most of my time healing and have no execute. I'm a couple kills short of this achieve though. Not even from oil or siege: I'm the obnoxious type of warden who will send cliffracers after people until it kills them. >.>
    Go to cyro and use oils and siege. Shouldn't take that long.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree this was a dumb requirement. Should have been just 50 kills even in group. I main a sorc for this so easy peasy. Healers not so much :(
  • clyptic
    clyptic
    Soul Shriven
    No offense, but your level of dissatisfaction is grossly disproportionate to how simple it would be to respec your build for a mere few hours. You could have had this achievement completed already and been back in your merry ways of healing. I shall not respect this rant.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    go into pvp, set up a fire balista - aim it a t a zerg = profit

when the gold boxes start coming through check for cold fire balistas = extra profit
    Edited by bebynnag on July 26, 2017 11:17AM
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as a pve stamplar tank, i'm lucky to have a set of tremorscale and viper in my bank (not BiS trait)

i just go to battleground, tag everything with PoL, and pierce armor whoever with the lowest health.

it's still hard for me as i'm bad at pvp but it seems doable.