The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Show off your Dunmer!

• Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    It's been a good two weeks for Vampire Dunmers. I had to create another one!

aFmD6EE.png

Th3ptYp.png

Lbhh7vt.png

OMG she's so beautiful <3
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nervani wrote: »
    OMG she's so beautiful <3

Thanks ^^

I was inspired by this beauty when creating her:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4286784/#Comment_4286784

After seeing those pictures, I wanted a pretty black haired Dunmer vampire magicka nightblade too. xD
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More of Vib my DK main. Holy wowzers.

52210d01a92fb7e8ac817d2adce71b4b.gif

1e588fc629a1598d8fccc126f1fcfbb3.gif

57f599ab09536b1f41f4a57864c43cdf.gif

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Faewyna
    Faewyna
    ✭✭
    My Magplar and main, Fyrona Varys, whose an oracle/priestess of Azura.

35113994233_1166bd3ec0_c.jpg

35791393941_a222d0c75a_c.jpg

35791396371_c9957827c6_c.jpg

35534675850_4af5b4df6d_c.jpg
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Faewyna Awesome pictures !

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Faewyna
    Faewyna
    ✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    @Faewyna Awesome pictures !

Thanks! Luckily there are a lot of good emotes for her type of character. And thank you for creating this topic, I've enjoyed looking through everyone's lovely dunmer.
  • arvilla
    arvilla
    ✭✭✭
    My magBlade Little Caroline. I like the Scarlet Judge outfit so much, all my chars are using that now.
    0xnjUXx.jpg
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new 50 Vampy mSorc, Savi Dreloth

PpKOx97.jpg

b4qSFEE.jpg

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My dunmer vampire magblade (some of the pictures already appeared in other threads, don't have time at the moment to take new ones):

mSPagKn.jpg
    vAi8k8c.jpg
    qTzrWkW.jpg

And nice @Incognitius that you used my dunmer as an inspiration :) I still have screenshot of her face sliders and I can share them if you want :)
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    And nice @Incognitius that you used my dunmer as an inspiration :) I still have screenshot of her face sliders and I can share them if you want :)
    Thanks for the offer, but I won't tweak on this char anymore. I tend to regret that, and for some reason I have no more crowns after this months showcase. xD

But thanks for the tip to go into character creation when the character already is a vampire. That really makes a difference!
    I had this *evil vampire lair basement* that I wanted to give to my other Dunmer character. But being a vampire just didn't suit her. I missed her normal look. ^^

So for the thread:

Picture of my Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight, now vampire free:

GRwrI7g.png
  • SToneZ_
    SToneZ_
    ✭✭✭✭
    My New Magicka Dragonknight Draul'Ka
    y9mvqtaogndn.png
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, neat thread...I'll have to update my pics, but here are a couple:

Cruvith (formerly of house Dres) who left her slaver ways, and works mostly in IC trying to find redemption. She found something a bit more ... sort of, and keeps trying to insist that "the fact that I dropped a piece of food and you ate it does NOT mean you are my pet"

[/nmed4cD.pngb]

he just won't listen

Y5tZPR7.png

Not a pet. Not.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And then there was Llandris Rendil Faryon of Telvanni, assigned to work with "some crazy reachwoman"

They weren't impressed with each other at first

gIvCiSv.png

Can't recall what he was doing wearing this outfit....

XbUepPR.png

Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SToneZ_
    SToneZ_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Draul'Ka As A Vampire With A New Beard
    hd1aj16qccxn.png
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tm9BS5K.png
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by ThePrinceOfBargains on November 11, 2017 9:30AM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    My dunmer vampire magblade (some of the pictures already appeared in other threads, don't have time at the moment to take new ones):

mSPagKn.jpg
    vAi8k8c.jpg
    qTzrWkW.jpg

hey @Astrid_V I wouldn't mind seeing these sliders if you don't mind.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Amour
    Amour
    ✭✭✭
    KhAgeDC.png
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sigtric @Astrid_V
    I wouldn't mind seeing these sliders if you don't mind.
    I second that. She just looks stunning.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Ajintse
    Ajintse
    ✭✭✭
    My main! Her name is Ajintse.

OmPFY8R.png
    Edited by Ajintse on August 22, 2017 3:52PM
    "The moon is my sun, the night is my day, blood is my life and you are my prey."
    Ajintse - (Magicka Vampire Nightblade)
  • agingerinohio
    agingerinohio
    ✭✭✭
    My baby mag dk discovered this little surprise in northern Vvardenfell last night. Her name is Dri Tharvanii.
    L9krkA6.png
    Edited by agingerinohio on August 31, 2017 4:18PM
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    My new baby magDK, Valana Relvani
    IMG_20170831_205933_412.jpg
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    My magicka dragonknight.~

J2C3kCV.png
    pc na | trash tier
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Main Irfind :)

4GtzOwv.png
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of great looking Dunmer. Here's my Dunmer vampire, Xeluthia.

oI4S04x.png

Edited by LadyAstrum on November 10, 2017 3:24PM
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my haughty and aloof DK, who actually has a wicked sense of humour, once you get past that whole air of misanthropy :lol:

k4UZtsV.png

And this is my NB, who's looking a little peeky due to vampirism woes, but she's still as cute as a button:

Xn6ISmm.png

• paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    This is my haughty and aloof DK, who actually has a wicked sense of humour, once you get past that whole air of misanthropy :lol:

k4UZtsV.png

And this is my NB, who's looking a little peeky due to vampirism woes, but she's still as cute as a button:

Xn6ISmm.png

Love the first one.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the first one.

Thanks! :)
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0fKJQAg.png
    My last and most proudest female Dunmer NB (and the final)
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my main mag sorc.
    gpPnVfC.jpg

And my warden healer.
    lAhsbUP.jpg