Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Official Discussion thread for "Crown Store Showcase: June 2017"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
cd689df5c06e0d3c12ff851ed39676b1.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Crown Store Showcase: June 2017 blog article. A number of Morrowind-themed items are coming in June including unique homes, an exceptional mount, impressive furniture, and much more!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need a crown sale....
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP my 20k Crowns...

Damn I don't think there was much in that I didn't want. :confused:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well they had to add a Telvanni Tower :D
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Ariotar
    Ariotar
    ✭✭✭
    Telvanni tower :p:p:p on a serious note I hope the dwarves spider mount is implemented well and doesn't look too crazy running around
    Edited by Ariotar on June 1, 2017 1:46PM
    Proud AD for life
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ariotar wrote: »
    Telvanni tower :p:p:p on a serious note I hope the dwarves spider mount is implemented well and doesn't look too crazy running around
    I hope we don't have to watch as half the player base sells a kidney to afford the thing... I really am not ready to know the price of that, I should stock up on more booze.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please be reasonably priced, please be reasonably priced...
  • MarshRangerHaz
    Limited time housing is disappointing - no way I'll be able to get that one, even though it was the house I was most looking forward to.

Dwarven Spider mount sounds interesting though.
  • Ariotar
    Ariotar
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I hope we don't have to watch as half the player base sells a kidney to afford the thing... I really am not ready to know the price of that, I should stock up on more booze.
    In all seriousness I expect ZOS to price the spider at 5000-6000 crowns :s I expect the mushroom tower to be anywhere from 13000-20000 :'(

Proud AD for life
  • DeadRune
    DeadRune
    ✭✭✭
    Just wondering when the next batch of crown crates are inbound?
    On my way to PC EU!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeadRune wrote: »
    Just wondering when the next batch of crown crates are inbound?

@DeadRune Gina or Jessica (not sure which) made a comment within the last couple days that they can't say, but they can say it will not be June 6th, and you will see a countdown on the current crates when they are about to leave.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    RIP my 20k Crowns...

Damn I don't think there was much in that I didn't want. :confused:

I agree that there's a lot there that I want, unfortunately. Also, not too happy about the multiple limited time offerings, as that means they'll cost more. The overall cost of this month's items seems way out of whack to me, considering that I've already pre-ordered the collector's edition upgrade - now, they're wanting to milk even more out of me in the same month! Wouldn't be so bad if there weren't so many limited time items in there.

Still not sure I even want the tower, regardless of the price, as it's just plain FUGLY! Just, yuck! I'll take a closer look at it of course, but unless it's cheaper than the Topal Hideaway I passed on (wasn't too hard to do at the price it was listed at), I'm definitely not going to get it, despite it being labeled Telvanni.

BTW...congrats on becoming a community ambassador! This just happened, right? I swear that yesterday I was reading one of your posts, and you had like 10 stars then.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect the mushroom tower to be anywhere from 13000-20000 :'(

It's way smaller than the island and cavern, hopefully the price will reflect that
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this one ... what to do what to do. Maybe there will be a crown sale as intro for all the new people coming on the 6th ... *wink wink nudge nudge*.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any update on the Dark Brotherhood DLC sale for the DLC's anniversary that @MSchroeder alluded to a month ago?
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Paparoski
    Paparoski
    ✭✭
    So many limited edition items... fix the bugs too though okay ?
    "When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives." – Eddard Stark
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahahaha

I was away from ESO for the last month or so. I forgot about how aggressive the "micro" transactions were. I was totally expecting an overpriced Telvanni tower - surprised it's limited edition though.

I enjoy the game, but I have no respect for Zenimax anymore.

PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so damn picky, lol. I keep waiting for nicer costumes that are sleeveless, or have coats/skirts. Full body covering on a Khajiit isn't very bueno.

The Wizard Lord robe though is very catching, and seriously, who DOESN'T want that Dwarven Spider? But I'm positive that thing alone is going to cost like, 5k to maybe even 7k. And all I have is 3k.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tower looks like leftover parts of a flesh atronach piled up together.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna keep this short and sweet; Tel Galen is smaller than Earthtear Cavern. So if it costs more than EC, it's overpriced.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on June 1, 2017 5:25PM
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna keep this short and sweet; Tel Galen is smaller than Earthtear Cavern. So if it costs more than EC, it's overpriced.

Smaller ... what about taller?

Ok, serious, I've been in there couple of days ago and was a little disappointed. Basically my opinion is you get an elevator.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Xeroxed
    Xeroxed
    ✭✭✭
    There better be a crown sale too, that's all I'm saying. Limited time items timed with the release of a major expansion is a lame move otherwise.

P.S. Wow, the traditional definition of curse words has expanded apparently.
    Edited by Xeroxed on June 1, 2017 5:57PM
    More of me on the 'Net: Julia Grammer
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This showcase is meh for the most part
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That huge sucking sound I'm hearing is all my monies being hoovered up by ESO this month. *sigh*
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got very mixed feelings about this. On the one hand I just love almost everything they will offer here. On the other hand I am really concerned about the value-for-money ratio. I guess we will have to see how this all turns out.

Deeper explanation:
    I just love what I saw from Tel Galen already, but since it shows just so many similarities to the Grand Topal Hideaway, I just can't help but fear that it will have a similar price. If you ask me the Hideaway is already not worth the 90€ that it costs and I believe Tel Galen has to offer less than the Hideaway. Do not get me wrong, I would pay more for something with the Telvanni stamp of approval on it compared to equally awesome Hlaalu stuff, but a house with just 4 relatively small rooms and one hall that is dominated by the levitation magic thing is not that great. Sure, the garden is very large but I can honestly live with less garden if the house is slightly bigger on the inside (a basement for example). I am sure some of the introverted Telvanni will agree that sunlight is not a must, especially with the vampires among them. The other two Vvardenfell Houses that can already be bought with gold just seem like they offer more House for way less money, so please Zenimax, don't make it cost (much) more than those.

I have nothing against the robes except that the colouring doesn't look Telvanni enough for me. They still look good, and anyone with ESO+ can dye them. Same goes for the other two costumes, minus the not-Telvanni-enough factor.

I absolutely love the dwemer spider mount. That this is even a thing shows me/us anything can become a mount (hoping for a baby silt strider mount). I do remember however the Great Elk mount. In my opinion it was terribly overpriced since it barely brought anything new to the table. The model already existed, there were little adjustments to be made to make it into a mount (according to the eyes of someone who isn't a developer), so I believe they sold good quality content, with little effort for a price that as of now is higher than the base game ESO (35€ mount vs 30€ ESO). I believe that is hardly a fair price, but whatever. The spider is clearly something greater than the Elk, so naturally I would be willing to pay more for it. Especially if the player doesn't sit on it like he/she would on a normal mount, but instead cross-legged in the little gap that the spider has on top. But still, I hardly believe that content like that should be worth 35€. 1500 Crowns perhaps? Or 2000 - 2500 for the uniqueness of that mount.

The pets look cool too. I won't get them, but I just know that other people are craving for at least one of the two. Good job there.

I can't really tell if the furniture is going to be worth it. At least I am not planning on getting these things, but I am sure there are some people who really want to have a temple to Vivec or a Dwemer ruin.
    I would love to see that each crown-purchase furniture item can be placed more than once in all of your houses, but I can understand why that is nothing desirable for the game economy.

In summary:
    I will probably get all of this stuff no matter the price, just because when it comes to Telvanni stuff, my willpower stat is just too low and I can't resist for long. I will end up telling myself that this company needs to make money somehow and that I should see it as a donation as I pay the (worst case scenario that I still find believable) 138€ for the Tower, the costume and the spider mount. I will then feel dirty for months and use extra soap and say no to any further good offer for the rest of the year or until I feel less like Zenimax f***ed me without lube.

Let's hope it won't be that bad. Pray to the three (or the eight). Zenimax, prove to me that it was wrong to doubt you! <3
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • GindralesDemnevanni
    I NEED A LOT MONEY. Must have Telvanni tower!
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to know if what I've seen in pictures (standing on spider mount) is actual animation or the glitch. Anyone know about that?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jcorv58 wrote: »
    I just want to know if what I've seen in pictures (standing on spider mount) is actual animation or the glitch. Anyone know about that?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4182728#Comment_4182728
    depends on how you mount the spider, if it's going by that Data mined image where you stand awkwardly on top...no thanks, I don't expect it to be great.

You will sit on the Dwemer Spider as you do with any mount (the standing was a bug), but the animations for it are really cool and unique. :)

@Jcorv58
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the female outfit. Cant wait for the rest of dunmer costumes and those datamined altmer gowns. :)
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait for the rest of dunmer costumes and those datamined altmer gowns. :)

Ooh. Do you have a link?
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nvm
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on June 2, 2017 10:17PM