The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Very disappointed with this month Crown Store Showcase

andreasranasen
andreasranasen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/06/01/crown-store-showcase-june-2017

First, awesome with the Dwemer Spider mount. But I'm sure it'll be $50-$100 mount that's poorly executed

The Dwemer pipes and constructs. Let me guess, each of these pipes count as 1 item in your housing limit? Like we wasn't struggling already with the limit...

The nicest costumes for females won't be available until 29th of June? Did you even think some people creating new characters would like a new Morrowind inspired look right away when they create a new character?

NO new hairstyles for launch day?! WTTFF. So you'd want existing players to create a Warden using the same ol boring hairstyles we've been using for months?

Limited Time on Flesh Atro Telvanni Tower

........... :expressionless:
#VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
  • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
  • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh? I think there is actually a lot of content this month.
    I think you're looking at things very 'glass half empty'.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hairstyles are in the Crown Crates (at least two I believe).

Also from the items found during beta that's not even all the costumes yet, so people have a few more to look forward to eventually.

Edit for typo.
    Edited by Turelus on June 1, 2017 1:47PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Ariotar
    Ariotar
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope this is sarcasm. This is one of the best showcases we've had yet. I'm sure everything will be super expensive, but come on it's hard to dislike anything coming this month.
    Proud AD for life
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    depends on how you mount the spider, if it's going by that Data mined image where you stand awkwardly on top...no thanks, I don't expect it to be great.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • MasturCheef
    MasturCheef
    ✭✭✭
    I just want to thank Zenimax, I'm very pleased by this month's crown store offerings :smile: looking forward to Tel Galen the most.

Little reminder for OP: Do you argue with your local best buy or walmart when they do not offer what you want them to? Don't be such a female dog, bromigo :wink:
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Hairstyles are in the Crown Crates (at least two I believe).

Also from the items found during beta that's not even all the costumes yet, so people have a few more to look forward to eventually.

Edit for typo.

Crown Crates that hasn't been announced yet and won't come for weeks?

I would expect new cosmetic offerings right away for launch at Morrowind. This is the time people create NEW characters. Why wouldn't they offer cosmetic items for?
    Edited by andreasranasen on June 1, 2017 1:55PM
  • MarshRangerHaz
    Thought there was lots of nice stuff this month. Interesting mount, interesting pets, a couple of nice outfits. My problem is the limited time on the house, which will no doubt be way too expensive.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well nothing been new in the crown offerings technically.
    It's all just been cosmetics so

Houses, outfits, mounts, pets, etc.

It's never going to be awesome cause all of this stuff should be DLC content and not monetized items on a limited availability. Maybe if they actually added things that were ingame accessible with limited availability achievements...that would be much more exciting and only available if you own certain DLC

But hey ....they are hiring someone for the crown store stuff anyways so maybe that's a sign
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    depends on how you mount the spider, if it's going by that Data mined image where you stand awkwardly on top...no thanks, I don't expect it to be great.

Exactly! ^ Watch it's gonna be so poorly designed and executed. All for $100 lol
    Edited by andreasranasen on June 1, 2017 1:56PM
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Holiday in Balmora" outfit is AWESOME! :heart:
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

But it won't be available until June 29th :( I wanted my Sorceress to wear that when she gets off the boat in Vvardenfell...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I would love to see more non-limited pets/mounts being added, I am actually pretty happy with this months offering.
    Astrid_V wrote: »

And that it pretty much why.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moan moan moan
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, I saw a player with the cliff racer pet a couple days ago.

I googled it to see how he got a cliff racer pet, but couldnt find any source.

Maybe he got the pet early somehow? although the one I saw was all light brown.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

You will sit on the Dwemer Spider as you do with any mount (the standing was a bug), but the animations for it are really cool and unique. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You will sit on the Dwemer Spider as you do with any mount (the standing was a bug), but the animations for it are really cool and unique. :)

That's good news. Wanted that since early days.

Can we have a Dwemer Sphere that we can piggy back on next? Seriously that would be cool.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know if I need another island, but this month looks good. Will get the Hearthfire Hatchling to go with the mount and the Hollowjack armor set. I imagine that I will get the spider mount too. I saw someone who got a different Dwemer mount in their one crate, and it made the machinery noises as it went by.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quite like a couple of the costumes... but after buying and setting up the island as a guild house I'm pretty sure that the cost of the Tower is going to be a no-go this time! :/
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • ANGEL_BtVS
    ANGEL_BtVS
    ✭✭✭✭
    The showcase looks pretty damn awesome to me. The QQing on this board is at ridiculous levels.
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's a good month for ZOS - release of Morrowind and the showcase looks nice too - I'll bet the management is happy with the $$ rolling in...nice for Q2 profits assuming their fiscal year starts in Jan.
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love those new crown store items.
    Seeing them made me Orcasm.
  • TheSwanKing
    TheSwanKing
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly like the stuff in this month's crown showcase. I can't wait for the holiday in balmora outfit.

It'll go great with a hood l.
    Edited by TheSwanKing on June 1, 2017 2:56PM
  • nhisso
    nhisso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bring back all the damn costumes and take my money!
    Edited by nhisso on June 1, 2017 3:01PM
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ANGEL_BtVS wrote: »
    The showcase looks pretty damn awesome to me. The QQing on this board is at ridiculous levels.

Look at the OP. Enough said.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm mostly disappointed by the Telvanni Tower being a limited time crown store exclusive. Like, really disappointed. This month seems to be nothing but limited time buy me now stuff...
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe next month :wink:
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Maybe next month :wink:

Or the month after that. Or next year ;)
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only thing I'm disappointed with is that the Tel Galen tower is a limited time offer. A Telvanni tower is such an iconic home that it shouldn't be limited.
    The dwarven mount and kagouti pet don't interest me at all and the outfit I've been looking forward to will be available right from the start.

All in all not the worst showcase, it's rather nice actually.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Tasear
      Tasear
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I think it's one of the best. This month and the last have been top notch. Who do I thank?