The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hexys Magicka Sorcerer PvP Build for Update 12 - One Tamriel (2.6.5) - Insane stats!

• Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Testla wrote: »
    Hi @Hexys , looking forward to see you back on Twitch! Just a Quick question on your bar setup. I am playing with destro/resto staff, running my curse on back resto bar, same as you, and i have hardened Ward on main. I ran some tests and curse seems to be dealing less damage when casted from resto staff, even if i swap to main destro bar before the First explosion occurs. What do you think ? With that in mind is it still worth running curse on resto bar ? Thiking about switching It with hardened Ward and loosing shield on main. Fyi my sets are spinner/lich

That's interesting, I haven't tested why the curse results in less damage but I assume it's the 8% from the destro staff passives.

As I always say, magicka sorcerer has many different playstyles and just a difference in slotting a skill on your 1st or 2nd bar can make you win/loose some situational fights. The way I play right now is scoring average in all situations, It's up to your own liking!
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    Methariorn wrote: »
    Amber Plasm armor is not hard to get, just boring: you can run Ruins of Mazzatun in normal mode. If you like both magicka and stamina recovery the only thing I can figure is TBS with Attronach/Serpent combo but it's 198 recovery vs 300. If you only care about magicka recovery you can slot lich. The hard part of that build is getting a VMS inferno/sharp.

IF you dont have a VMA/Master inferno, instead of running a random staff you can swap it around like this:

You will buy a sharpened inferno willpower staff, you replace 1 willpower jewelry with amberplasm, this means you free up one slot of your armor, this slot you can fill a 2 piece set with your backbar resto staff. You will loose the spell dmg on the backbar but this isnt important there anyway. A friend of mine is running 2 air for an extra stamina recovery bonus on the backbar to get a bit more sustain for kiting etc.

ALSO; Today we should get our characters on the PTS, that means I can see the results/changes for next patch with all the gear required. This won't mean open world PvP so it's not sure what I will change.

I'm on holiday to atm and on my return I'm hardcore streaming on twitch and creating many youtube content so stay tuned! ;)

This assumes you have Amberplasm jewelry. :neutral: That means grinding the main boss on vet over and over again.

If you're patient you can get a set of Amberplasm armor pieces by grinding just the first two bosses on normal. If you don't suck at the game you can solo both (use a pet to tank mighty Chudan and his BS spit garbage). First boss drops small pieces, second large. Bring a friend and trade pieces you don't need for those you do.
    Edited by Minalan on May 2, 2017 6:51PM
  • OverdriveA
    OverdriveA
    Soul Shriven
    I wonder if you change your build in any way now that the cap is 630 and Bethesda "encourages people to spread out the champion points more" due to lower bonuses with nodes that have more points invested.