Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

Buff heavy armor with Wrath to have crit as well.

• NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
    Options
  • ButtersEP
    ButtersEP
    ✭✭✭
    N0
    Options
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, HA shouldnt be an option for offensive
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
    Options
  • Hurika
    Hurika
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want more damage equip medium armor. Why not just give all the MA/LA passives to HA? As is there's no REAL sacrifice for HA. Resources, survivability, DPS. Asking for more when it should actually be doing far less.
    Options
  • Veg
    Veg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since zenimax nerf constitution passive in heavy armor. Why not give it crit when getting hit by things. It won't effect pvp at all since players stack crit resistance. It would help bring diversities to builds in pve. PvE for guilds and such don't like heavy armor DPS builds cause it's not the meta since it's used in pvp. But in the end for pvp anything can be viable cause u can use every skill a cc. Or maybe u can bring ur DPS heavy armor to pvp since u can't be capable to do nothing in pve DPS even though u know what ur doing. For every patch notes it's mainly for pvp. I can't remember the time when ZOS try to balance pve? But it mainly is just Immersion breaking bugs and bugs on enemies. And very minor ones are that ZOS updated some enemies to do this now like doing a different skill. Well in a way I don't see a future when it comes to pve. It's just going be a endless Zerg on Zerg fight in cyrodiil or players fighting in battlegrounds. (Note: I don't care if players will comment on heavy armor saying is supposed to be for tanking but we sometimes see hybrid tanking but mostly being supportive. Even though the wrath passive is mainly for pvp but just at least give diversity to pve so that way players can enjoy their playstyle without going toward the meta in which they might not want to go to it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB_AnteqNJ0&ab_channel=CAStration
    ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Options
  • slumber_sandb16_ESO
    slumber_sandb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember when heavy armour was used for tanking...
    Options
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Veg @Iyas @Hollery @Sugaroverdose please explain why? And reasoning in an argument statement.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
    Options
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    I say no to this. Simply because I see nightmarish pug groups using heavy armor for dps. We already have *** doing this don't make it worse.

Would u want end game pve be simple skills and rotations with copy paste builds? In pvp u can run mostly any set up.
    Options
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    Can we just leave heavy armor alone? Too many ppl QQ about it already. If this change goes the keyboard warriors would go full keyword on the forums whining.

And you would still call it balanced
    Options
  • AuT6GHad
    AuT6GHad
    A Damage Dealer should not wear Heavy Armor.
    Options
  • simeion
    simeion
    ✭✭✭
    Wrath needs a nerf or change, when you can combine seventh legion, ravager, and wrath the heavy armor put out to much damage for how tank someone can be. Player need incentives to play light and medium. I am all about getting rid of this heavy armor crutch meta!
    Options
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give more damage potential to heavy? Sure, I'll allow it. I wear heavy armor. It benefits me. Who cares if it keeps unbalancing the game for everyone else. There is sarcasm there folks...
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
    Options
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Veg @Iyas @Hollery @Sugaroverdose please explain why? And reasoning in an argument statement.
    Because it must give tackiness, not sustain, not damage, not anything else.
    Options
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody wants his cake and eat it too. Heavy = tanky option != DPS.
    Options
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about remove this wretched Wraith alltogether so the "nerf HA" PVPers threads will stop and PVE tanks will stop suffering from PVP nerfs with each patch?
    Options
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I say no to this. Simply because I see nightmarish pug groups using heavy armor for dps. We already have *** doing this don't make it worse.

Would u want end game pve be simple skills and rotations with copy paste builds? In pvp u can run mostly any set up.

No you are right. We should make heavy armor the only setup for both end game PVE and PVP. Cause that makes much more sense.
    Options
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heavy armor doesn't need any damage buff including crit. You should only have heavy armor to survive not the DPS tanks we have today.
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

Options
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about remove this wretched Wraith alltogether so the "nerf HA" PVPers threads will stop and PVE tanks will stop suffering from PVP nerfs with each patch?
    I'm PvP'er and i want old HA back, what's wrong with me?:(
    Options
  • wimhwimladimf
    wimhwimladimf
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone in heavy armor meta.
    Options
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    Somebody wants his cake and eat it too. Heavy = tanky option != DPS.

You can tank in medium armor if u wish. But u will be off tanking most likely.
    Options
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because it must give tackiness, not sustain, not damage, not anything else.

What?
    Options
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give more damage potential to heavy? Sure, I'll allow it. I wear heavy armor. It benefits me. Who cares if it keeps unbalancing the game for everyone else. There is sarcasm there folks...

So u still want the game to be unbalanced and not try nothing new or adding new things to help bring more builds to the game?
    Options
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    AuT6GHad wrote: »
    A Damage Dealer should not wear Heavy Armor.

So what's the point in zenimax making wrath passive? So they could make diversity? Or is it for whatever's? Or to stop whiners in pvp wearing heavy? Or helps new players be something? Then what is the point in diversity in ESO? Just to mess around in and role play? Too have fun with builds? So many questions and yet players answer quickly?
    Options
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paraflex wrote: »
    Heavy armor doesn't need any damage buff including crit. You should only have heavy armor to survive not the DPS tanks we have today.

True but if zenimax wants to make diversity builds they need to balance better in pve instead of looking at pvp players.
    Options
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Paraflex wrote: »

True but if zenimax wants to make diversity builds they need to balance better in pve instead of looking at pvp players.

But you are not asking for diversity. You are asking for the exact opposite.
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oboy, OP will have it comming with this thread :), bookmarked for the luls
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Feanor wrote: »
    Heavy Armour should not have gotten a damage passive to begin with. It should give the best mitigation and survivability, but at the cost of really low damage. Of course Fury, the damage proc sets, and the reworked HA passives made HA what it is today: the only choice for everyone but Sorcs as it gives both highest mitigation and good damage. There is just no downside.

Exactly, I don't understand why they gave damage to the "tank spec". Take away wrath, or replace it with increased healing taken instead of damage and you fixed pvp for ever. Literally nobody will be running heavy anymore, except for actual tanks (and healbots smh but we can look past that).

Because ESO aint like all other MMO`s. HA aint equal to tank. Deal with it.
    Options
  • slumber_sandb16_ESO
    slumber_sandb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wrath Phalanx - Reduces damage taken by 1% for 10 seconds whenever you get hit, stacks up to 5/10 times. Returns 100%/200% of the mitigated damage to the enemy. Damage returned is increased with every piece of heavy armour. If wearing heavy armour in all the damage reduction stacks up to 15%.

But then again I'm a tank so I might be a bit biased..
    Edited by slumber_sandb16_ESO on May 9, 2017 9:22AM
    Options
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy is perfect in the PTS
    K1 The Big Monkey
    Options
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Subversus wrote: »
    Feanor wrote: »
    Heavy Armour should not have gotten a damage passive to begin with. It should give the best mitigation and survivability, but at the cost of really low damage. Of course Fury, the damage proc sets, and the reworked HA passives made HA what it is today: the only choice for everyone but Sorcs as it gives both highest mitigation and good damage. There is just no downside.

Exactly, I don't understand why they gave damage to the "tank spec". Take away wrath, or replace it with increased healing taken instead of damage and you fixed pvp for ever. Literally nobody will be running heavy anymore, except for actual tanks (and healbots smh but we can look past that).

Because ESO aint like all other MMO`s. HA aint equal to tank. Deal with it.
    It wasn't equal to tank without wraith, but you've should spend some time on compromising tankiness, damage and sustain, now it's just golden ticket to healbots and stamina HA builds

Options