The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.4 is available.
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buff heavy armor with Wrath to have crit as well.

• sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hurika wrote: »
    You realize being HA doesn't mean you should be able to burst anyone down. It's a mechanic meant to survive and provide utility, not to kill. Lost of people already do way too much damage in HA - maybe you should ask them in game what their setup is or use an armor type meant for dps if you want to dps. I honestly think the whole resource bonus from HA should be moved to MA/LA and HA should only have damage mitigation and bonus to healing recieved.

And you realize that heavy armor is now at the normal point in substain in which is around 900. I think the pre dark brotherhood patch is little lower than that if I'm correct. And what heavy armor is meant to play of roles is that you keep on hitting me and I will do heck of damage to you. Having crit helps but I'm not asking ridiculous crit like medium or light armor. 1000 crit is good enough. And if I'm right it's just 5% increase crit to your stats. And that doesn't make a difference for pvp but in pve it might help make unquie builds. Also in order to get all that damage you need to get hit over and over for a 5 sec duration of wrath. But if you use medium and light armor you already got the buffs already and you can burst down people quiet fast with the two. (Note: like I stated before that zenimax only patches for pvp mostly.)
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
    Options