The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Full Group Werewolf v Vamp fight

thesesneaksaredopeb14a_ESO
Since I've been playing this game I've been dying to see something like this go down. Maybe somebody could set this up or record it? Two full 20 man groups of werewolves and vampire using nothing but vamp and werewolf abilities. Has anyone done this before? If anything it'd just be fun to watch
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP all those vampires. If you make it so the vamps can only use vamp abilities, you'd only need 6 werewolves. Even if you let all the vampires use any skills they want, the WW's will win because a pack is the equivalent of a continuous ult-bomb.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If all the WW were pack leaders you would have an additional 40 little wolves winning around as well.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I've been playing this game I've been dying to see something like this go down. Maybe somebody could set this up or record it? Two full 20 man groups of werewolves and vampire using nothing but vamp and werewolf abilities. Has anyone done this before? If anything it'd just be fun to watch

The Vamps will never agree to such a fight, preferring instead to kill the wolves with 20 Eye-of-the-noob and proxy in less than 1 second while spamming healing springs ;) Even very competent wolves are basically free ap for a half decent detonation group.
    Edited by Thraben on April 4, 2017 12:03PM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saying would be amazing to watch.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Already had that fight (with a warband 95% vamp)... the wolfs warband got down 3 times.
    (no destro ults available at that time, no proxy deto used, just usual ults)

but it was an amazing fight... Such a view seeing them all charging...
    They were so fast we had to impact from horses to flank them.
    Edited by prootch on April 20, 2017 8:15AM
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good thing werewolves don't have fire-based abilities, otherwise, you could be watching 1 player walk over 20 ants.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to have an area where werewolves timer doesnt drain. Then it would be really cool.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    Well everyone is already a vampire in Cyrodiil so I'll bring the werewolves! I have a guild that has werewolf pvp runs twice a week! It's so much fun!
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    They need to have an area where werewolves timer doesnt drain. Then it would be really cool.

Werewolf timer doesn´t drain if you run with enough wolves in a pack.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edited by Thelon on April 26, 2017 10:25PM