Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New ESO meme "This will be a buff if..."

Dark_Aether
Dark_Aether
✭✭✭✭
1nkvvm.jpg

Just kidding...

...but lets have some fun and come up with your best caption.

FbiZEYz.png
Edited by Dark_Aether on April 20, 2017 3:06PM
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idgi
  • IronCrystal
    IronCrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you post a meme, you need to post the original so we can make our own.
    Make PC NA raiding great again!

Down with drama!

What Mechanics Healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer

Homestead Raid Scores
    vHRC 157,030
    vAA 138,287
    vSO 153,393
    vMoL 154,550

Not raiding in Morrowind
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This patch will be a $15 a month buff if you don't like the changes. For some this is a 15% increase.
    Edited by Koolio on April 20, 2017 2:56PM
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could be fun.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be a buff if you have no concept of what you're doing. This will be a buff if you're hard casting crystal frags on Khajiit. This will be a buff if you wear no armor
  • Dark_Aether
    Dark_Aether
    ✭✭✭✭
    idgi

Well, everything has been nerfed but being worded as "buffs". It's kind of insulting!

I made it so...it's the original.

Edit: @IronCrystal If you mean the picture, I updated the OP
    Edited by Dark_Aether on April 20, 2017 3:04PM
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be a buff if we ever get our s*** together and fix Cyrodiil.
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are adding in double bank storage. This will be a buff if you are an ESO plus subscriber, this will be a nerf if you wanted housing storage.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The forums currently:

giphy.gif

My reaction:

5VtCMai.gif
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • IronCrystal
    IronCrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idgi

Well, everything has been nerfed but being worded as "buffs". It's kind of insulting!

I made it so...it's the original.

I mean, post one without your captions on it so I can put on my own.
    Make PC NA raiding great again!

Down with drama!

What Mechanics Healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer

Homestead Raid Scores
    vHRC 157,030
    vAA 138,287
    vSO 153,393
    vMoL 154,550

Not raiding in Morrowind
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be a buff if . . . you have no idea what a nerf is.

XBox NA
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This Forum nowadays...

giphy.gif
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one will ever forget april 2017 natch potes
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be a buff, if you are not an end-game player. A player who doesn't do VMA, and has VMoL and other trials on lock. This will be a nerf to those who do VMA and VMoL, and have gone about sustaining well in end-game content.
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on April 20, 2017 3:45PM
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New ESO meme: Deltia quit. THE END.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    24b2s76.png
    Sorry I couldn't resist. I wish him the best.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    My reaction:

5VtCMai.gif

HACK FRAUDS
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    This will be a buff, if you are not an end-game player. A player who doesn't do VMA, and has VMoL and other trials on lock. This will be a nerf to those who do VMA and VMoL, and have gone about sustaining well in end-game content.
    Depend, buff if having less than 34k of resource will benefit casuals.
    Less than 14K no, that is the dump resource,

On the other hand stopping basing effects on max resource and only on crit and damage is an return to the soft cap days but with an very hard cap.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

On the other hand stopping basing effects on max resource and only on crit and damage is an return to the soft cap days but with an very hard cap.

Well it will definitely be good for argonian tanks, my resources are well under 34k.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    My reaction:

5VtCMai.gif

HACK FRAUDS

I just want some of that juicy Shaq meat.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    1q5we9.png
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Vipstaakki on April 20, 2017 4:24PM
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is what they meant to put in the dev comments
    Edited by DrSweetazz on April 20, 2017 5:15PM
  • GDOFWR420
    GDOFWR420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or does she look tired of the nerfs to or maybe us complaining about the nerfs?
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats so messed up about this statement, is they are literally insulting everbody's intelligence with it. They really think we are going to buy into its a buff and cant really see what they are doing is a nerf.
    Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on April 20, 2017 5:29PM
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be a buff if you never spent any attribute points and wear no armor while packing a level three weapon.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats so messed up about this statement, is they are literally insulting everbody's intelligence with it. They really think we are going to buy into its a buff and cant really see what they are doing is a nerf.

This. Regardless of whether or not that's the case, the way the Developer Comments are worded looks as if they think the people that play their game are stupid.

XBox NA
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

with all the bad new flying around, i almost hate to say this, but isn't the "resource cap" less than that...somewhere in the region of 29K? which makes it even worse than you thought
  • ZeroSumPhase
    ZeroSumPhase
    ✭✭

This. Regardless of whether or not that's the case, the way the Developer Comments are worded looks as if they think the people that play their game are stupid.

Well, let's step back and examine:

-Players discontent with state of game following current PTS patch notes
    -Few players have actually left the game
    -Few players have actually cancelled their subs
    -Few players have actually cancelled their Morrowind pre-orders

Yeah, I think that's the definition of stupid. You have the power to directly affect change, and then don't do it.

This is a company. They live and breathe numbers. You'd have to vote with your wallet in order to get through to them.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be a buff if you have your hands surgically altered to resemble flippers.