The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stopped Doing Writs

• lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    But for example my woodworking is maxed out completely, as is my enchanter, provisioning and alchemy. I could count my purple & yellow recipes and maybe other people get more.. but I dont really think I had just RNG luck (id didnt get like one every day, buf sometimes and alchemy and enchanting mroe often than others) now I just get none for quite a long while.. one and a half week atleast (but before I was away, so it falls within the same span as other people)
    PC-EU @lientier
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the record, when I had my dry spell of 3-4 weeks, it was while having a character with all traits maxed on all professions.
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    but your dry spell ended? *hopefull*

EDIT: Finally my dry spell stopped today!! :D two writs worth 57vouchers to compensate for all teh nothing
    Edited by lientier on April 11, 2017 4:01PM
    PC-EU @lientier
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    lientier wrote: »
    but your dry spell ended? *hopefull*

EDIT: Finally my dry spell stopped today!! :D two writs worth 57vouchers to compensate for all teh nothing

Yes it ended a week or two ago. Since then I've been averaging 1 writs per day out of 2 crafter characters.

I have a hard time believing this is just RNG since my dry spell ended the day customer support had responded back to my ticket regarding my dry spell. They didn't admit to anything, but I think there may be some bugs that we don't know about which they don't want to inform us about for good reasons.
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action