The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS please fix fall through on keep grates!

• NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Stop standing on them.

First of all very helpful thank you, Idk what we'd do without people like you. Secondly you don't have to be standing on them, easy to get knockback from dizzying swing or whatever and fall through.

But you're still standing on or around them. They're a great little feature of the game, and I enjoy throwing Javs on fools who stand above.

It makes the game a hell of a lot more interesting having different mechanics. Perhaps next time stay on crown to avoid it happening again :)

So basically you like spamming temp spears and relying on an exploit to kill people?

It's not an exploit.

If it killed him, it's an exploit.

Claire wrote: »
    Datamined!

Bards_Leap_Guards.jpg

:p

WHOA I might actually use this on my stamina elfblade!! That sounds like great fun.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Easy don't stand on the grate and you won't get knocked off , bit like doing a dungeon don't stand in the red
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy don't stand on the grate and you won't get knocked off , bit like doing a dungeon don't stand in the red

All the people coming on here with their l2p one liners. I'm well aware of how to play I've completed almost all content in the game I'm top 20 in Azuras mostly cause I have a job and can't put more time in, I get it. It's still a flaw in the game, it's annoying and there's really no reason to not fix it. It's not an l2p issue, you can get dragon leaped from any direction and get knocked trough it.
    Edited by Vapirko on April 6, 2017 10:08AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop standing on them.

First of all very helpful thank you, Idk what we'd do without people like you. Secondly you don't have to be standing on them, easy to get knockback from dizzying swing or whatever and fall through.

But you're still standing on or around them. They're a great little feature of the game, and I enjoy throwing Javs on fools who stand above.

It makes the game a hell of a lot more interesting having different mechanics. Perhaps next time stay on crown to avoid it happening again :)

So basically you like spamming temp spears and relying on an exploit to kill people?

It's not an exploit.

If it killed him, it's an exploit.

Claire wrote: »
    Datamined!

Bards_Leap_Guards.jpg

:p

WHOA I might actually use this on my stamina elfblade!! That sounds like great fun.

Well it's definitely not a mechanic lol. If it's broken and someone uses it to their advantage that is an exploit.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

All the people coming on here with their l2p one liners. I'm well aware of how to play I've completed almost all content in the game I'm top 20 in Azuras mostly cause I have a job and can't put more time in, I get it. It's still a flaw in the game, it's annoying and there's really no reason to not fix it. It's not an l2p issue, you can get dragon leaped from any direction and get knocked trough it.

Only your opinion that it's a flaw in game seems to me that the majority are happy for it to be there
    P.s didn't need to know your ranking makes no odds
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only your opinion that it's a flaw in game seems to me that the majority are happy for it to be there
    P.s didn't need to know your ranking makes no odds

Majority never means much. People will jump on whatever bandwagon they see. Your accusing me of not knowing what I'm doing so what other proof can I give you? It's also not an opinion. It's a fact that it happens sometimes but not all the time and is an unintended consequence, therefore broken. If you crit charge to the other side of the map and then fall through the sky would you call that just an opinion of it being flawed?
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So you want to ruining one bit of fun for some to just please you , there are far more issues that need fixing before something like this
    Edited by White wabbit on April 6, 2017 10:29AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you want to ruining one bit of fun for some to just please you , there are far more issues that need fixing before something like this

lol whatever, now ur just changing ur argument around to whatever to try and get to admit I'm wrong? Peace.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

lol whatever, now ur just changing ur argument around to whatever to try and get to admit I'm wrong? Peace.

Not saying your wrong but this would be far down the list of issues that need looking into
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realize that this was an intended design? If you can shoot through it - you can fall through it. I like it and think it should stay that way.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a work around... don't stand on it.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realize that this was an intended design? If you can shoot through it - you can fall through it. I like it and think it should stay that way.

I don't think falling through grates was ever intended, and your argument about shooting through it makes absolutely zero sense. What rule says you have to be able to fall through a surface if you can shoot through it?

Edited by Firerock2 on April 6, 2017 6:39PM
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firerock2 wrote: »

I don't think falling through grates was ever intended, and your argument about shooting through it makes absolutely zero sense. What rule says you have to be able to fall through a surface if you can shoot through it?

Then the question really is - why does it even exist? - why not just a flat floor then.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Then the question really is - why does it even exist? - why not just a flat floor then.

For oil.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

For oil.

And falling through.
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For oil.

And falling through.

No, and how exactly does one come to that conclusion? If you see a grate on the street do you think, " I better not walk over it or I will fall through", even though that physically can't happen and the damn thing is meant for storm water?

It's a bug dude, there are plenty of other bugs that have been around since launch as well. ZOS's priority isn't bug fixing though
    Edited by Firerock2 on April 6, 2017 7:06PM
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For oil.

And falling through.

No, and how exactly does one come to that conclusion? If you see a grate on the street do you think, " I better not walk over it or I will fall through", even though the damn thing is meant for water?

It's a bug dude

No. You do not know if its a bug or not. Nor do I. I believe in my opinion its not a bug. Its your opinion that it is. The only way to know the true answer to this is if ZOS says what it is. Either way, I dont really care whether its a bug or not - I like it the way it is because it adds additional danger that you have to think about and you have to be more strategic moving about the U while fighting.
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For oil.

And falling through.

No, and how exactly does one come to that conclusion? If you see a grate on the street do you think, " I better not walk over it or I will fall through", even though the damn thing is meant for water?

It's a bug dude

No. You do not know if its a bug or not. Nor do I. I believe in my opinion its not a bug. Its your opinion that it is. The only way to know the true answer to this is if ZOS says what it is. Either way, I dont really care whether its a bug or not - I like it the way it is because it adds additional danger that you have to think about and you have to be more strategic moving about the U while fighting.

It's fine if you like it and want it to stay but insisting that it isn't a bug? Lmfao, your character can't fit through the gaps in the bars
    Edited by Firerock2 on April 7, 2017 11:17AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For oil.

And falling through.

No, and how exactly does one come to that conclusion? If you see a grate on the street do you think, " I better not walk over it or I will fall through", even though that physically can't happen and the damn thing is meant for storm water?

It's a bug dude, there are plenty of other bugs that have been around since launch as well. ZOS's priority isn't bug fixing though

Thank you. A sane person.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahaha, this is the worst argument I've seen on this thread yet. So what you can fall through it from knock back but don't fall through when walking on it??