The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS please fix fall through on keep grates!

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So tired of this happening, dizzying swing, fall through top. Dragon leaped, fall through top. Please, fix it.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can't . Three years has proven that . People have to keep warning other to stay off of them .
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can't . Three years has proven that . People have to keep warning other to stay off of them .

Of course ZOS can fix this. It chooses not to.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its just a more hilarious way to die. Keep it for the LOLS
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stop standing on them.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please Zos touch this I love that I can knock them off the keep
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    might be a conflict with trying to allow oils to fall through and not let character fall through.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    might be a conflict with trying to allow oils to fall through and not let character fall through.
    This is exactly what I was about to write. It could be because of the mechanics that let siege work through it.

It's fun dropping AoE ultimates below from above as well, right on that ram. :naughty:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • PandaIsAPotato
    PandaIsAPotato
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it's intended bruh...
    Supreme Leader Panda
    GM of Licinius Exploitation Incorporated
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Stop standing on them.

Yeah. I blame only myself when this happens.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Stop standing on them.

Yeah. I blame only myself when this happens.

Meeto. Yet it would still be nice if it worked properly. The same goes for other objects we can clip through from a knockback.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop standing on them.

First of all very helpful thank you, Idk what we'd do without people like you. Secondly you don't have to be standing on them, easy to get knockback from dizzying swing or whatever and fall through.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wonder how many actually want this fixed , I know I don't gotta wonder if it's a higher percentage that would agree against the OP
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We should report everyone who knocks anyone off from a high place for expoloiting, and ask ZOS for guard rails along all the cliffs and keep walls. Make Cyrodiil safe again!
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep place air cushions under the grating
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should report everyone who knocks anyone off from a high place for expoloiting, and ask ZOS for guard rails along all the cliffs and keep walls. Make Cyrodiil safe again!

"Amusement Park MMO" confirmed.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hate when that happens to me. I mean, I laugh everytime, but I still hate it. :D
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Stop standing on them.

First of all very helpful thank you, Idk what we'd do without people like you. Secondly you don't have to be standing on them, easy to get knockback from dizzying swing or whatever and fall through.

L2P issue. Don't put yourself in position to be knocked back onto the grate. It's not that hard and actually adds a bit of strategy.
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the grates, its like a mini game inside of a game...

4bcd8f8bbe1fd4982a507476650a1efa_-dicaprio-inception-meme-1-leonardo-dicaprio-memes-inception_480-270.gif
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grate immersion rekt .
  • Animus-ESO
    Animus-ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing gives me more joy on my templar then throwing my spear at turds on the top of the keep who think they are safe, then beaming them on the way down until they hit the floor and turn into a pile of ash.
    Dude Where's My Guar?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    normally I'm relatively cautious in cyrodiil - however, it's almost worth dying from flaming oil for a chance to hit someone from the right angle to get them to drop through the gate...

i know I've died once or twice from doing the "guffaw" emote next to their body after they fall...

totally worth it, more than likely someone will rezz me fairly quickly...chances are though whomever just fell is gonna have to lay there and watch the rest of the battle...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 31, 2017 9:32PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always seen it this way: If it is not allowed for players to gapclose through them, you shouldn't be able to fall through either.

Besides this it is also unintended and makes no sense lol. We won't ever have a fix unfortunateIy..... 3 years have gone by....
    Edited by Vaoh on April 1, 2017 3:41AM
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    1hkhhgo7ax_meme_bugs_1.jpg
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep place air cushions under the grating

Maybe we should get railings and hi vis vests ;)
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stop standing on them.

But you're still standing on or around them. They're a great little feature of the game, and I enjoy throwing Javs on fools who stand above.

It makes the game a hell of a lot more interesting having different mechanics. Perhaps next time stay on crown to avoid it happening again :)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop standing on them.

But you're still standing on or around them. They're a great little feature of the game, and I enjoy throwing Javs on fools who stand above.

It makes the game a hell of a lot more interesting having different mechanics. Perhaps next time stay on crown to avoid it happening again :)

So basically you like spamming temp spears and relying on an exploit to kill people?
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stop standing on them.

So basically you like spamming temp spears and relying on an exploit to kill people?

I don't like relying on exploits. I do like kicking people through grates though.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Claire
    Claire
    ✭✭✭
    Datamined!

Bards_Leap_Guards.jpg

:p
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No don't! Knocking people through grates is one of my favorite mini-games!
    PC/EU DC
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stop standing on them.

It's not an exploit.