The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heavy armour needs some love !

• Mappy2kx
    Mappy2kx
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Mappy2kx wrote: »
    Heavy armour is almost similar with medium armour ! I want to tank man , not to do damage ! Thats my point !

1st of all- no heavy armor isnt similar to medium.
    2nd-You wanna tank ? Then create tank build...

https://youtu.be/XdtFpeWuLCw

That's doesnt looks like one shot.

Now I have to find a clip from youbtube , with one shot build ! Im sure you saw these videos too ! ;) defenetly that guy was trolling cos he didnt have any atack skills on the second bar !
    M
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »
    L2p
    from where should I start ?! Damn , im 680 cp ! :(

Git gud scrub.
    Y u no skill?
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After suggestions from others I've started using heavy armor and I do just as much damage as my medium armor setup but also have way better survivability. Heavy armor is NOT in a bad spot.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Heavy armour is almost similar with medium armour ! I want to tank man , not to do damage ! Thats my point !

1st of all- no heavy armor isnt similar to medium.
    2nd-You wanna tank ? Then create tank build...

https://youtu.be/XdtFpeWuLCw

That's doesnt looks like one shot.

Now I have to find a clip from youbtube , with one shot build ! Im sure you saw these videos too ! ;) defenetly that guy was trolling cos he didnt have any atack skills on the second bar !

Tanks dont have damage so tanks dont have damage combos on bar lol. Its about build... its not about heavy armor. If u wanna do damage... damage build lol
    Edited by LordSlif on March 29, 2017 4:39PM
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    After suggestions from others I've started using heavy armor and I do just as much damage as my medium armor setup but also have way better survivability. Heavy armor is NOT in a bad spot.

If u are DK or Templar heavy is super op
    Edited by LordSlif on March 29, 2017 4:38PM
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordSlif wrote: »

I'm an NB in heavy so I cannot speak about DK or templay. Though I fight the builds all the time. I have a fairly high physical penetration so it doesn't bother me as much as some people I suppose. Have to plan burst combos perfectly against those types though or else they will heal up quick. At that point if the combo doesn't work I start widdling down their resources.
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm an NB in heavy so I cannot speak about DK or templay. Though I fight the builds all the time. I have a fairly high physical penetration so it doesn't bother me as much as some people I suppose. Have to plan burst combos perfectly against those types though or else they will heal up quick. At that point if the combo doesn't work I start widdling down their resources.

Heavy is good all time, but with templars and DKs ... op
  • Mappy2kx
    Mappy2kx
    ✭✭✭

indeed ! and thats game over for a tank ! they cut down to 25 % , from 50 % ...to recover stamina from a heavy atack ! :( what a idiots ! in fact Im not surprised ! with so many crying babies on this forum , ZOS had no other option ..just to listen them ! :( sooo disapaionted ! :(
    M
  • Mappy2kx
    Mappy2kx
    ✭✭✭

how do you describe this OP ? nothing is op bro ,,when we talk about tanking in ESO ...you dont see ?! are 80% DD in this game ! why you should play tank ..when you can creat a DD char ,,and kill everything in the game ..healers..tank..and the others DD to ! :)) my god ! what a waste of time and money was this game for me ! :(
    M
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭

how do you describe this OP ? nothing is op bro ,,when we talk about tanking in ESO ...you dont see ?! are 80% DD in this game ! why you should play tank ..when you can creat a DD char ,,and kill everything in the game ..healers..tank..and the others DD to ! :)) my god ! what a waste of time and money was this game for me ! :(

Im not talking about heavy for tanks its for DPS... super sustain, damage... put lich with clever on a templar and ull see what is op. Oh! and valkyn btw
    Edited by LordSlif on March 29, 2017 5:06PM
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    with so many crying babies on this forum

5-irony-funny-tshirts.jpg
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

indeed ! and thats game over for a tank ! they cut down to 25 % , from 50 % ...to recover stamina from a heavy atack ! :( what a idiots ! in fact Im not surprised ! with so many crying babies on this forum , ZOS had no other option ..just to listen them ! :( sooo disapaionted ! :(

But add in siphoning strikes and it's awesome.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think OP just realized how slanted towards damage this game truly is.

The mechanics incentives damage more than any other component, there are almost zero environmental non-combat related mechanics, (such as puzzles even,) and imo timers should be reversed, rather than making it where slower builds only get an increase in difficulty as combat continues, it should get easier.

If top dps players kill a boss in 20 seconds, rather than having an increase in difficulty at 40 seconds, there should be a decrease so the players that prefer such a playstyle can actually complete the content they've invested their time in.

Edit: yes i did reference PvE, as it bleeds into PvP. As the power creep continues (such as sets obtained via PvE to,complete PvE content) those same boosts bleed into PvP (proc sets as example)
    Edited by Waffennacht on March 29, 2017 7:23PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds