Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC-EU Trueflame. Message to EP

• Chair
    Chair
    ✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    @ruku
    Learn wipe less :D

Aaand butthurt rageboy proc again ! feature optimal.
    Brain swaped campaign too ^^ lulzboy could not read guild tags and came tryhard vid pretending a bit too fast... now is in his usual forums shithole o:)

Learning to wipe less vs a full raid as a single stamblade ok then please send more plebs to me tho i had fun ripping curgh and Nervim yesterday send them to me again please. :3
    100% Not Miruku I swear
    Stamblade Rank 50 (No AP flipping involved)
    DK Rank 35( Retired)
    Grand Overlord Flawless Conqueror Dro-M'athra Destroyer
    Princess Guar Of Guar Squad OP
    DD for The Phoenix Reborn
    Former Zerg Squad/Banana Squad

• Jam
    Jam
    ✭✭✭
    Prootch : always smallcaling in the zerg.
    Pug : I'm solo in the zerg.

As the raisoning is the same, then Prootch is a pug, QED !
    IG : @PerfectJam PC/EU/1400+CP
    EU
    • Jam Lamia - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank 41 - AD
    • Jam Elia - (s)Templar Imperial - AVA rank 31 - AD
    • Jam Siya - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - AVA rank 28 - AD
    • Jam Niera - (s)NB Woodelf - AVA rank 28 - AD
    • Jam Meloa - (m)DK Breton - AVA rank 37 - AD
    • Jam the Zerger - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank 22 - DC
    • Jam's Karmacoma - (s)DK Redguard - AVA rank 30 - AD
    • Get Jammed - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - AVA rank 23 - EP
    • Jam the Stormelade - (s)Sorcerer Orc - AVA rank 19 - AD
    • J A M - (m)NB Altmer - AVA rank lel - DC
    • Jam the Undead Marmelade - (s)Necro Nord - AVA rank lul - AD
    • Jam the Apparatchik - (m)Warden Breton- AVA rank lul - AD
    • I wanna Jammin with You - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank lol - EP
    ---
    NA
    • Jam the Marmelade - (m)DK Dunmer - CP160+ - EP
    • Perfect Jam - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - One day... - EP
    ---
    Guilds
    • AWAWAWAWAR - Did you see the goblins ?
    • AoE Rats - 8 men's group
    • Noricum and KiteSquad - Don't forget to stand up for small scale PvP !
    • Former raid leader of French Coq (RIP) - YouTube
    PS : If I sum all my chars...
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Forum rageboyz feature now working as intented. Collection of butthurt rageboyz proc ! priceless.
    Jam "where is your guild again" melon ^^ ahhh definitly wiped, sure, try again. Now your latest stack and wipe on aleswell emp keep with all AD guilds tell so much. Etalulz swollen rabbit, raging ruku, melon jam : top of the QQ rageboyz ladder :blush:

That rageboy ladder is a powerfull AvA improvement, making them lulzboyz glorious for their forum QQ and revenge vids.
    Aaand let rageboyz proc again !
    Edited by prootch on March 19, 2017 12:06PM
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaannd etalulz top butthurt proc ! feature working perfectly <3
    (together with the other top of the tryharding rageboyz ladder, the ruku, you do know we have a rageboy ladder hey)

Now you certainly are a post teen tryhard rageboy etalulz. You did tryhard focusing me with your 4 friends for months (since you got this swollen brain of yours exploding on forums) and you finally, after month and month of pvp, got to a meteor revenge vid to show while... we were 3 in group. And still pretend playing outnumbered B) ... awwwww too bad.

Such ridiculous rageboyz

You sure are now meeting methamphet in the pantheon of tryharding rageboyz revenge vids (as a matter of fact, he did not get any other one to show before getting ever wiped out, making the vid a top tryhard ladder achievement). Now since you insist, welcome back to your fox hunt paradise etalulz, just hope you'll not have to switch campaign too much avoid vid kills again and again :dizzy:

@AbraXuSeXile
    The guys is tryharding me with his ganksquad and QQing for month 'coz he gets wiped while poking the warband, then raging on forums like a frustrated schoolboy ... even saw some of his team swapping campaing to avoid getting vid killed...

Now he will just QQ again for months getting out of the map each time we cross his team.
    Them rageboyz... such lulz

@Kr3do
    Come getting crushed again bloodied kitty :D your irl duel request was the top lulz ever in this game.
    Can you please live your masochist kitty fetish out somewhere else? Yes? Thanks.
    n35zdsR.gif

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Proc ! Aaah, now kredo coming by in line to get into the rageboyz ladder... don't see you ingame these days kredo, be my guest to the brand new rageboyz ladder blood feast :D
    Edited by prootch on March 19, 2017 11:40AM
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaah, now kredo coming by in line to get into the rageboyz ladder... don't see you ingame these days kredo, be my guest to the brand new rageboyz ladder blood feast :D

Its hard to spot people through the 500 DC players in front of you.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Aaand butthurt proc again ! but too bad, you are not ingame enough anymore so your QQ rate on the rageboyz ladder is far under necessary... you will have to compensate a lot on forums tho.

Yeah... sure you should avoid stacking in the EP blob, you would see better :dizzy:
    Now it's a secret, but as far as population goes, 500 is something like the total 3 factions server population.
    Always knew you had too much blood from that head wound you were mistaking your own crew for enemies kredino.

How is your irl duel invitation again ?

Aaand rageboyz proc....
    Edited by prootch on March 19, 2017 12:07PM
  • Hekaterin
    Hekaterin
    ✭✭✭
    This whole thread is such a train wreck :D
    Recommending some popcorn while reading tbh.

Trying to encrypt whatever prootch is writing. What is the higher meaning of all these melons and ladders?
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be alot easier to understand you if you would just try to write like a normal person.
    Thanks.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    You would be a lot more difficult to kill if you would just try to fight like a normal person. Thanks.

Now...

Butthurt rageboyz do know we speak of them, purposedly, that's why you see them proc now.

melon: swollen rageboy head
    ladder: there is new rageboyz ladder withing DC guilds, implemented in order to identify the most butthurt raging AvA tryhards. At the moment ethalulz, raging ruku and melon jam hold the top 3. Kredo seems to be competing now...

Aaand butthurt rageboy...
    Edited by prootch on March 19, 2017 11:48AM
  • Chair
    Chair
    ✭✭✭
    Kr3do wrote: »
    Aaah, now kredo coming by in line to get into the rageboyz ladder... don't see you ingame these days kredo, be my guest to the brand new rageboyz ladder blood feast :D

Its hard to spot people through the 500 DC players in front of you.

Wait you can see the 500 dc? They are in sneak for me :(
    100% Not Miruku I swear
    DK Rank 35( Retired)

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Aaand butthurt proc ! really priceless. Ruku learning to count :smiley:

Ruku now tryharding to outQQ top butthurt ethalulz and kredino the irl duelist on numbers of opponents ... 500 being a proper excuse to ease the butt pain.... melon "my guild wiped to oblivion" jam marmelade still lying dead in the background...

Aaaand...
    Edited by prootch on March 19, 2017 11:56AM
  • Chair
    Chair
    ✭✭✭
    Aaand butthurt proc ! really priceless. Ruku learning to count :smiley:
    Ruku now tryharding to outQQ ethalulz on numbers of opponents ... melon marmelade lying dead in the background...

Aaaand...

My brain hurts from the utter retardation spewing from your mouth. Do us a favour and stick to try harding in game trying to being funny or relevant, or intelligent on the forums isn't your thing k thanks bai.
    You just come out as a pleb who thinks because people say what you are doing is disgusting (it is you are whats wrong with the EU PC PVP community) But then again what can i expect from someone who applys their face to their keyboard both in game and on the forums ._.
    Edited by Chair on March 19, 2017 11:57AM
    100% Not Miruku I swear
    DK Rank 35( Retired)

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Proc again !
    Cannot happen, you would need one :smiley: butthurt rageboyz reckogning on the run : <3
    Edited by prootch on March 19, 2017 12:00PM
  • Chair
    Chair
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot happen, you would need one :smiley: butthurt rageboyz reckogning on the run : <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs
    Edited by Chair on March 19, 2017 12:01PM
    100% Not Miruku I swear
    DK Rank 35( Retired)

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Aaand reproc.... now the ruku raging pleb is getting for the ladder top. Will need to wait for the monthly evaluation tho (should have written "monty" due to the nature of the race). But seems to go for rageboyz leadership...

Aaand...
    Edited by prootch on March 19, 2017 12:17PM
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as the discussion has degraded and can not be salvaged. We understand the importance of a certain amount of rivalry and competitive razzing, and we try to make allowances for that here in the PVP section of the community. When things go too far and escalate to the extent they have in this thread we feel it is necessary to step in and take action. In the future please ensure your posts remain civil and constructive to help keep our forums a respectful and welcoming atmosphere.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.