The Firesong DLC and Update 36 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PC-EU Trueflame. Message to EP

  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Well, some actually do switch on AD emp side after the morning cap almost everyday and camp def keeps.
    No need for name dropping. They are well known on tf.

    The presence of chars of different factions for a said player in the same campaign induces behaviours that really suck. Ranging from systematically playing on the emp side to abandoning map def to join the opposite faction blob. It should obviously be banned, and not for the sake of a so called balance, just to avoid the sheep mojo that empties some factions during day time hours.
    Edited by prootch on January 28, 2017 10:49PM
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    How is any of this new? AD's been doing this in Trueflame ever since their mass exodus from Azura's Star like 8 months ago. Theyre just that many, and it has nothing to do with alliance switching or whatever.

    Well the thing is, the other factions have never been as devoid of people in the mornings as they are now. I mean, any other month, you could defend the last emp keeps or the home ones with at least a dozen equally sleepless people. Now however ? There's an AD zerg and nothing else. No enemies at all. So yes, it's becoming more of a problem now.

    Big Boss didn't use to get camp every night. He attempted to, sure. But most of the time, he got rekt by the few people still online, and it made for great PVP. Atm however, there's 2-3 people tops on DC, and no one on EP.

    giphy_39.gif
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically Cyrodiil is dying a slow death because PvP is not that great at the moment. As a result of that there's not as many people online in the off-hours anymore, and people like the AD puglord get to ruin Cyrodiil for everyone else.

    Wonder if ZOS is paying attention to any of this...
    Edited by Valencer on January 29, 2017 1:45AM
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    It's just that players mostly switched to AD side during off hours thx to easy rerolls and the possibility to have different factions chars on the same campaign, so only AD is locked in day hours. Suppressing it would probably open a second campaign to fights btw.

    Still its clear now zos has a huge pb of professionalism as far as pvp is concerned (unbalanced aoe, broken sets, procs, cheats, meta and map objectives that induce lag) and therefore additionnal claims.

    But as far as global population is concerned, we have only two active campaigns in prime time for far over a year now, nothing new.
    Edited by prootch on January 29, 2017 6:28AM
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Can't we just agree that Chalman is in fact a DC home keep and instead all focus on attacking AD?

    AD.. Seriously.. another nightcap and pop-locked before lunchtime with ALL keeps captured.? Are you guys trying to drive everyone else to other campaigns?

    Well, when I play (mostly during prime time), in a nutshell, it's like that:

    - DC (apart from some smaller groups that farm AP during AD/EP fights) ignores AD to the point they even let them capture Ash, while DC is tryharding to go after Bleaker's and Chalman or, sometimes, defend it.

    - AD is primarily going after Sejanus and BRK, while casually capturing one of DC's keeps while they're all stacked up North in order to get Chal (again, apart from some smaller groups that farm AP during DC/EP fights).

    - EP, being split between the two, never really manages to push forward, because it's (generally speaking) ~50% EP vs ~80% DC and ~50% EP vs ~80% AD. It happens sometimes, but usually they're the one taking the all the ***.

    I mean, yesterday was just a great example of this - EP pushed to Alessia and managed to capture it, then they tried taking Chalman, which was filled with DC (who were not to be seen anywhere else on the map). In an attempt to capture it, AD managed to defeat the groups defending Alessia (because you can't really hold against almost an entire faction) and started pushing towards BRK. EP had to go and defend BRK and attackers at Chal simply couldn't handle the DC's numbers.

    (Nigh) never have I ever seen the blues go after Black Boot, Bloodmayne or Brindle and never have I ever seen yellows go after Warden, Rayles, Glademist - odd enough, though, you'll find several attempts at going after Farra and Arrius, and Dragonclaw and Drakelowe will very often be contested. DC almost never goes after Roebeck, while EP often captures Alessia, driving AD back. In fact, I've found AD to be incredibly weak every time we meet them on the fields. They have the population at the moment, they get their bonus points for childish nightcapping, but they rarely hold their own in combat. They're trash. Even that group with Miho guy (or whatever his name is). I've never seen AD winning if they didn't have the advantage in numbers. But pushing beyond Alessia with DC knocking on the doors of Chal? No chance.

    I believe that DC should be more split and take the numbers from the AD zergs who push towards BRK 24/7. Attack Roebeck more, attack Brindle more - make them split. EP easily wins against AD when numbers are equal. This is supposed to be a three-way fight, yet most of DC will continuously go after Bleaker's, Chalman, Dragonclaw, while ignoring the south. AD, with their numbers, currently presents the behemoth of the campaign, yet DC persists on sticking north, when at the current situation both DC and EP should be going after AD like hell.

    The thing is, in an ideal situation, the score ratio should be 1A:1B:1C (1 = score ratio, A/B/C = faction). When faction A achieves the score 1.8, B 0.9 and C 0.3, the conclusion should be easy: faction A needs to get taken down. And when it gets taken down, the scores may get more even, like 1.3A, 1.1B, 0.6C. And after that, maybe, B surpasses A, and this time A and C will go after it. Because, see, the point of Cyrodiil is to WIN a campaign. So what a faction's job is, strategically, to disable the strongest and then gather enough scraps from other war efforts in order to just get a tiny score of 1.1A against 1B and 0.9C, which will give them the final victory.

    But that doesn't really matter, because it's all about AP. And people will go where there's AP to be had. And there will always be night capping and there will always be AD trash. You can't catch up to it, scorewise, because there are no mechanics in place that would counter it, meaning that the other two factions, EP and DC, don't really have any urge to win the campaign - because they've already lost it. And that's there the 1A:1B:1C falls apart.

    But from a casual PvPer's point of view: it's still fun. Action wherever you go, enough skulls to bash as well. If there was no lag to go with it, it would be even better.
  • AddiZ
    AddiZ
    ✭✭✭
    And yet again AD have emp and EP tries to push them back.

    Where are DC ofc they are around bleakers-chalman not helping at all and even pushing to arrius.

    Today all the emp keeps were yellow.... the first keep DC take is........ Chalman

  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont try to put logic behind pugs they only go in straight lines and only go zerg surfing for instant call of duty pew pew action.

    With how the map is layed out the bleakers action is always on the cards because of straight lines, whereas AD doesnt get a straight line.

    Any guild will go to correct place unless they have another agenda.
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on January 29, 2017 4:24PM
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    AddiZ wrote: »
    And yet again AD have emp and EP tries to push them back.

    Where are DC ofc they are around bleakers-chalman not helping at all and even pushing to arrius.

    Today all the emp keeps were yellow.... the first keep DC take is........ Chalman

    I captured that moment, my time zone is gmt+2 so its 11am at Sunday morning.

    Screenshot_20170129_130053.png
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah with a 7am ad emp and most ad players stacked in aleswell... maybe that's why they went for a yellow chal.
    never have I ever seen the blues go after Black Boot, Bloodmayne or Brindle and never have I ever seen yellows go after Warden, Rayles, Glademist

    Look better, it happens several times a week on tf.
    Hapened again last friday, both bb and bm taken by DC.
    In prime time, all factions are locked btw, and reds zerg 80 as well.

    It's pointless to put the grudge on a specific faction: the game as it's set encourages stacking in emp keeps circle and defend, so the easiest way for AD to make ap atm is obvioulsy to pvdoor while keeps are empty, then def the emp keeps.
    Edited by prootch on January 29, 2017 10:03PM
  • ced30
    ced30
    ✭✭✭
    At night, this campaign is plagued by ts organised group who prey on solo player to unleash their skillfull destro ult 15v1, no point playing really.
    Edited by ced30 on January 30, 2017 1:16AM
    No-one escapes the chains!

    Afro Nînja - magicka nb (DC)
    Silvester Staline - magicka nb (DC)
    It's a trâp - stam dk tank (DC)
    Lord Vuiton - Argonian blazing shield templar (Dc)

    [Video] Major Trap! eso Stam Dk tank pvp => https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/302728/video-major-trap-eso-stam-dk-tank-pvp-episodes
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvP could be more interesting even with the morning cappers being as idiotic as they are. Back when there were buff campaigns, morning cap was more of a problem because of the low pop there. Who wants to try to win back a map vs a locked population camping at your doorstep?

    This weekend in tf, yellows were stacking on arrius/arrius mine, and the reds found nothing better to do than.... stacking on the mine. It took an enourmous amount of time for some to go siege on lumber side, but it should have taken 5 min for people to realise brk was undefended.

    It's once again a problem of poor leadership for the pugs, either there is none, or it's a stupid one. If pug leaders would go ahead and stop going in a straight line to the next objective, we could move forward and increase game performance even.

    Sending the whole faction in the open arms of a Hexys emperorship farm group in the arrius mine tower is arguably one of the most reta.rded thing I've seen people do in this game.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

    Youtube

    AR 41 DC DK

  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not too many months ago it was DC that zerged everything, not only TF but most of the camps, it was insane, probably moreso then AD currently is. Things change.

    AD needs to stop nightcapping and morning capping like they do atm, they kill the best kinda pvp...namely the early morning laggfree smallscale pvp.

    PC EU
    PvP only
  • frostbreeze
    frostbreeze
    ✭✭✭
    I thnk Ive left a mark on my face from the number of facepalms I did.Mainly cause of sneak master prootch :P Ill send him my medical bill :P
  • Colard
    Colard
    ✭✭
    AD > all B)
    Sanyo Sinyaramen, French Templar
    Aldmeri Dominion TrueFlame PC EU
  • Colard
    Colard
    ✭✭
    Well yesterday night we were holding 70% of the map with full pop on the 3 factions :p
    Sanyo Sinyaramen, French Templar
    Aldmeri Dominion TrueFlame PC EU
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Colard wrote: »
    Well yesterday night we were holding 70% of the map with full pop on the 3 factions :p

    What you're saying is that when the other factions logged in, you lost 30% of what you did have? Go AD!

    Seriously though, I looked at TF last night.. I think it was around 8pm - and DC did not have poplock. An awful lot of DC have gone to Azura - where, oddly enough, without their nightcaps, AD are doing terribly.

    Minalan owes me a beer.

    PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colard wrote: »
    Well yesterday night we were holding 70% of the map with full pop on the 3 factions :p

    And how keen do you think anyone is to recap sh.t from you for the x-th time when he knows it's all gonna be yellow by the next morning anyway?
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    Colard wrote: »
    Well yesterday night we were holding 70% of the map with full pop on the 3 factions :p

    You mean AD locked, EP high and DC medium, I was there...
    with at least the half of the EP pop in IC probably taking flags for AP farm.

    A group of AD kids ruining the TF campaign just because they can (@ZoS), just get over it...

    In a few days that everything will be back to normal after the patch, I will be happy to take again all the AD keep at the prime time...
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only play AD, but there seem to be multiple problems imo.

    If I'm trying to play around prime time it's always 100 people on the same spot that bugs out most my skills,so I either go into IC or just leave.

    After that I tried logging in at 12, which usually results in joining a pug group that gets farmed by blue eye of the storm raid guilds.

    After that it's fighting without an opposition so I just leave again. It's rarely a balanced and fun fight. People either all stack in the same place which makes the lag unbearable or its facing cheap zergs it nothing at all.

    ZoS should really make it so that there are interesting things to do all around the map so that alliances spread out. This would result in less zerg stomping and lag, and turn into more small scale pvp without 400 ping.
  • Colard
    Colard
    ✭✭
    Avaglaor wrote: »
    You mean AD locked, EP high and DC medium, I was there...
    No, that was at 11 pm. But at 8 pm, everyone was locked and we were still conquering keeps one by one while all of you were fighting at Blue Road Keep :)
    I agree that morning cap is awful, but we're still the best faction at prime time, sorry guys!
    Sanyo Sinyaramen, French Templar
    Aldmeri Dominion TrueFlame PC EU
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Colard wrote: »
    I agree that morning cap is awful, but we're still the best faction at prime time, sorry guys!
    a25fae3c2b.jpg
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

    ~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    Colard wrote: »
    I agree that morning cap is awful, but we're still the best faction at prime time, sorry guys!

    So you have all the scroll buffs/home keep buffs/ emp buff from the morning capping and you are the best faction at prime time?
    Today you had 3 keeps at the prime time, the day before you had one keep and one scroll at the prime time...

    You have 2-3 organized good guilds the same as DC and EP has and you have the numbers on pugs and morning capping,
    you could hold the keeps and emp from the morning if you were the best faction... just saying.

  • Decado
    Decado
    ✭✭✭✭
    Problem is nobody in there right mind goes south, most of the time as a DC player you have 2 choices, travel south to ash grab a resource maybe kill a few guys who come to look only to then be zerged down by the entire faction on that one resourse or we can travel to chal and fight the reds, we all know the chances of taking chal is very slim but atleast you can find some decent fights around there or the mile gate etc

    After a few times getting zerged down at ash by massive amounts of players where you have 0 change you just think *** it I'm gonna go find some fights by chal,

    There is zero motivation to push yellows or try get scrolls back because you know they will be yellow again next morning, is an endless vicious cycle
  • Colard
    Colard
    ✭✭
    Avaglaor wrote: »
    Today you had 3 keeps at the prime time, the day before you had one keep and one scroll at the prime time...
    Well that's easy for you when reds are attacking east and blues are attacking west, how do you want us to hold our keeps on 2 frontlines?
    But yeah, I hope they'll do something about morning caps so that you don't find excuses about our 1st place B)
    Sanyo Sinyaramen, French Templar
    Aldmeri Dominion TrueFlame PC EU
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    I thnk Ive left a mark on my face from the number of facepalms I did.Mainly cause of sneak master prootch :P Ill send him my medical bill :P

    Another ambush maybe, the guys told me it also cures sore lower ends :D
    Edited by prootch on February 9, 2017 4:06PM
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colard wrote: »
    Avaglaor wrote: »
    Today you had 3 keeps at the prime time, the day before you had one keep and one scroll at the prime time...
    Well that's easy for you when reds are attacking east and blues are attacking west, how do you want us to hold our keeps on 2 frontlines?
    But yeah, I hope they'll do something about morning caps so that you don't find excuses about our 1st place B)

    You won't be 1st if night-capping (which it won't) gets sorted. The only reason you are 1st now is due to the yellow map we all have to face every morning.

    Nothing you say can refute this unless this is 'fake news' and you have 'alternative facts'... which I doubt. ;)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

    Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

    “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Colard
    Colard
    ✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    You won't be 1st if night-capping (which it won't) gets sorted. The only reason you are 1st now is due to the yellow map we all have to face every morning.

    Nothing you say can refute this unless this is 'fake news' and you have 'alternative facts'... which I doubt. ;)
    No one can know, but we'd sure have better chances than you guys since we're first atm.
    You can "hold your front" easily enough given that you outnumber both EP and DC combined. So keep on feeling proud of your first place that doesn't really bring you anything apart from the cheap moment of satisfaction at having outzerged an empty campaign every morning.
    Lol, we were talking about prime time when everyone is poplocked.
    Yes I'm still feeling proud, don't be jealous about our 1st place friend.

    Sanyo Sinyaramen, French Templar
    Aldmeri Dominion TrueFlame PC EU
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colard wrote: »
    Nermy wrote: »
    You won't be 1st if night-capping (which it won't) gets sorted. The only reason you are 1st now is due to the yellow map we all have to face every morning.

    Nothing you say can refute this unless this is 'fake news' and you have 'alternative facts'... which I doubt. ;)
    No one can know, but we'd sure have better chances than you guys since we're first atm.
    You can "hold your front" easily enough given that you outnumber both EP and DC combined. So keep on feeling proud of your first place that doesn't really bring you anything apart from the cheap moment of satisfaction at having outzerged an empty campaign every morning.
    Lol, we were talking about prime time when everyone is poplocked.
    Yes I'm still feeling proud, don't be jealous about our 1st place friend.

    Repetition is the lowest form of wit.

    In primetime, you do lose your keeps pretty fast. The only reason you are consistently #1 is the nightcaps / morning caps, where AD is high population at 6am.
    HwVO0hO.png

    Truly, numbers are something to be jealous of. Now if only you had the skill or "répartie" to go along with it :3
    Edited by covenant_merchant on February 16, 2017 3:08AM
This discussion has been closed.