The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC-EU Trueflame. Message to EP

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    Insults to roadkills unable to adapt to AvA are neither necessary nor usefull :dizzy:

Do not insult your own compassion Crusader, execute fast and without physical pain. Unfortunatly... still cannot do anything for obvious mental pain tho. Then compassion to roadkills may lead to overall pity after a bloodied fox hunt.

Are you the reincarnation of Ayhala? GötterMutter?
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Are you the reincarnation of an AvA unadapted dead fox ghost roaming forums for redemption ?
    Edited by prootch on March 1, 2017 9:09AM
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! O.o

This thread has certainly got derailed... ;)

A secret EP plan to deflect scrutiny..... muwhahhahahhahhha!
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think what he means is that it takes as much brain power as that of a dead animal to chose to run away from a blue zerg as a small group. Very true !
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    Wow! O.o

This thread has certainly got derailed... ;)

A secret EP plan to deflect scrutiny..... muwhahhahahhahhha!

Still. I am pleased.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No wonder that guild is completely brain dead with such a leader
    Edited by Wollust on March 1, 2017 4:37PM
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Crusade rules ! >:)
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    The problem is also that people doesn´t feel like they can change anything, so they just go with the flow for some AP, easy way.
    I mean, between nightcaps, farm groups, etc... the feeling is... why care about campaign, lets just login for some AP and that´s all.
    This has been the mind set for many for a very long time. Campaigns still have no real benefit to winning, unless this changed whilst I was away. Isn't it just "you get some more gold, wheeee!"

Some lunchtime thoughts, as I sit here avoiding work:

1. When a faction hits one or less bars of pop, robot keep guards should double in number.
    2. ZOS should invent say, 3 new very sweet, competitive BOP gear sets that have EXACTLY one way to drop: from a campaign winning reward email.
    3. Put mercs back in, fix the targeting issue that made them wonky, and make their contracts ONLY available as rewards of the worthy, and only for seargent or higher.

Edited by apostate9 on March 2, 2017 7:37PM
  • Colard
    Colard
    ✭✭
    Is it me or population has increased since few days? I'm in a 220 queue at prime time when it was ~130 queue before
    Sanyo Sinyaramen, French Templar
    Aldmeri Dominion TrueFlame PC EU
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    Colard wrote: »
    Is it me or population has increased since few days? I'm in a 220 queue at prime time when it was ~130 queue before

no-CP/Double AP week test.

On EP side the queue is like 150+ when it was 10 max at prime time, to many PvE/RP players farming AP...
  • Colard
    Colard
    ✭✭
    Oh alright that's why!
  • Magic_Longsword

You should try Haderus. I heard Bleakers is nice that moment of the day.
  • Colard
    Colard
    ✭✭
    No I like to play the main campaign where almost everyone meet :)
  • Magic_Longsword
    No I like to play the main campaign where almost everyone meet :)

So, Haderus then? Or are you denigrating the valiant efforts of all 3 factions to build a lasting friendship from the ground up?
  • Colard
    Colard
    ✭✭
    Well it's weird to have the rule "only resources get points" so I guess the campaign is only about fighting for resources? So it's not really fun :( I love scrolls fights and keep fights!
  • Magic_Longsword
    Well it's weird to have the rule "only resources get points" so I guess the campaign is only about fighting for resources? So it's not really fun :( I love scrolls fights and keep fights!

It isn't any different from Trueflame or Azura... You'll find it that most players do not play for the faction score. And you have way more scroll fights on Haderus than any other campaign immo.
  • Colard
    Colard
    ✭✭
    Maybe I'll try it out then :)
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    ah thats actually a nice idea...lowpop bonus would be resulting in a heavy increase in npc hitpoints /power / total number, like the player battleleveling. it would be funny to see whats the result
    pc/eu
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insults to roadkills unable to adapt to AvA are neither necessary nor usefull :dizzy:

Do not insult your own compassion Crusader, execute fast and without physical pain. Unfortunatly... still cannot do anything for obvious mental pain tho. Then compassion to roadkills may lead to overall pity after a bloodied fox hunt.

You just rekt yourself so much, that one time you lost a keep because you just wanted to kill a lonely player. Maybe you should adapt to AvA instead, but there is a reason you aren't succesfull as DC on Trueflame, there are no individuals putting the brains at the right place at this moment.

So @prootch I thought you only sneaked in-game, but it seems something else inside your skull also hasn't been detected as of yet!
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhh now some poor bloodied kitty got reckt too many times with a brand new wanab sneaky (time needed to adapt most certainly), so now comes miaw sneak QQ to forums, how cute. Unable to settle ingame... some imaginary ingame pixel grudges maybe... sure don't need to wait for any brain detection :dizzy:

Some wanab emp did chain die rushing full destro on red flags like some enraged bull, obviously some low efficiency tactics. So... now obviously there were some daily reasons for jokes like dheposed/hexplosed in zone chat with each falling emp.

And still everyday some woodpro friends had to do the job some others were unable to do in prime time... recaping emp every morning at 6pm. Now, it's a 24/7 game, and that's some kind of AvA adaption at least... the "adapted" definition of a wood emp :dizzy:

Now... AD on spawn in prime time (last occurence yesterday evening, factions locked) sure shows how you do adapt to AvA ... in the meanwhile... we also got some nice rox vids of wanab pro AvA adaptation... so very busy swaping ap on haderus :smiley:

Edited by prootch on March 8, 2017 9:52AM
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »
    The problem is also that people doesn´t feel like they can change anything, so they just go with the flow for some AP, easy way.
    I mean, between nightcaps, farm groups, etc... the feeling is... why care about campaign, lets just login for some AP and that´s all.
    This has been the mind set for many for a very long time. Campaigns still have no real benefit to winning, unless this changed whilst I was away. Isn't it just "you get some more gold, wheeee!"

1. When a faction hits one or less bars of pop, robot keep guards should double in number.
    2. ZOS should invent say, 3 new very sweet, competitive BOP gear sets that have EXACTLY one way to drop: from a campaign winning reward email.
    3. Put mercs back in, fix the targeting issue that made them wonky, and make their contracts ONLY available as rewards of the worthy, and only for seargent or higher.

I think the simplest way is
    1, campaign scoring ticks are stopped except for when the population is triple-locked
    2, emperor can only be crowned when the population is triple-locked (can be deposed at any time tho)

That way anyone can play for any side and at any time they want, but campaign scoring will reflect real effort, not non-primetime populations.
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh now some poor bloodied kitty got reckt too many times with a brand new wanab sneaky (time needed to adapt most certainly), so now comes miaw sneak QQ to forums, how cute. Unable to settle ingame... some imaginary ingame pixel grudges maybe... sure don't need to wait for any brain detection :dizzy:

Some wanab emp did chain die rushing full destro on red flags like some enraged bull, obviously some low efficiency tactics. So... now obviously there were some daily reasons for jokes like dheposed/hexplosed in zone chat with each falling emp.

And still everyday some woodpro friends had to do the job some others were unable to do in prime time... recaping emp every morning at 6pm. Now, it's a 24/7 game, and that's some kind of AvA adaption at least... the "adapted" definition of a wood emp :dizzy:

Now... AD on spawn in prime time (last occurence yesterday evening, factions locked) sure shows how you do adapt to AvA ... in the meanwhile... we also got some nice rox vids of wanab pro AvA adaptation... so very busy swaping ap on haderus :smiley:

A brand new wannabe sneaky? This nightblade is my first ever character and you won't stand a chance at all if you would duel, let's call it like this, even with your friends it's to hard of a job to succeed. Your actions are based on the term 'zerging' which means that you win by outnumbering as the skill you have is on a very casual level. Sometimes when you tbag me after zerging me down I wonder if it is because you like some attention or if you try to go back in hiding!

I still don't understand how out of all the players, you call me a wannabe. I mean what did you actually achieve that you call yourself special and worthy in Cyrodiil? You refuse every possible competitive encounter and because of this put your whole guild in a disadvantage, the only way for DC to win the campaign is for @AbraXuSeXile to give a damn about it. You misses Prootch will never make any difference in a campaign, all you do is zergsurf with a zerg, that says enough about your mentality.

Yet again I don't talk as AD, DC or EP. I message here as Hexys and my point of view is above all of this, yours comes from a dark corner filled with you faked-ego (Like necrotic lagg actually), who take individual pride upon large group activities.

So @prootch explain to me why you find yourself worthy, I'd like to see your point of view in detail.
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Your action is based essentially on forum [snip] over and over. You get tbagged because it obviously guts you (and you are such a nice *** head), whatever the numbers that kill you. And when you dont get any results ingame/on the map you come here for ad hominem... most certainly to handle your ulcer. The fact you have been so much tryharging to hunt me with full destro tells us that much.

As your map strat level is not even casual... you are straight unadapted to AvA. So don't be so much of a QQing bad looser. Again tonight in prime time, you are pushed out of emp keeps and unable to attack a defended keep : try to learn to lead a group again, maybe that would make a difference on the map instead of woodcaping... oh I forgot, you pissed your old guildies that much you have no other choice than following sanct ^^

We do wipe you when you ever get away from ap swaping on haderus. Zerging in the middle of the AD blob with UF on your tail does not make anything of you but another zerger, bragging wanabe. We sure dont care for a campaign with 6am AD woodcap as we do have jobs, but... we do clean you from emp keeps every prime while AD is full lock.

That's enough obviously to *** you off though, that and dying like a pro when we cross you...
    That alone gives an idea of your actual worth as a woodcap emp.

Playing on a faction which is locked most of the day, zergsurfing, ap swaping and pretending for underdog posture... wanabe woodcaper emp mentality. Now being totally uninterested in your e-penus size mesurement...
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on May 22, 2018 6:28PM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your action is based essentially on forum [snip] over and over.
    You're the biggest [snip] the forums have ever seen, get a grip.
    As your map strat level is not even casual... you are straight unadapted to AvA.
    The most feared and efficient bomb squad is unadapted to AvA? Or are you talking only about Hexys as a solo player and in which case, stfu?

Playing on a faction which is locked most of the day, zergsurfing, ap swaping and pretending for underdog posture... wanabe woodcaper emp mentality. Now being totally uninterested in your e-penus size mesurement...

News flash, you're the one with the biggest zerging reputation, crouching with a 24 slot raid preying on solo players and calling it "good AvA strat". Get lost.

Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    He is obviously unadapted to AvA, just had to see the result with his guild... when ego clearly goes over brain :D
    So yes .... stfu. Without sanct lead, he does not exist more than you do on the map... and without abrax guild before that. The fact that you need "sanct group" excuse again and again to tryhard bs here says so much about your own group reality.

Being unable to adapt to AvA, having a swollen ego and QQ on forums to cure you ulcer is your mark btw, but it seems he now shares it with you since he recognized himself in my answer to your previous bs.

You are of no use to your faction except fleeing and sneaking in the hills. Btw your so called smallscale teamates spent their last evening zergsurfing the 50+ EP blob, just as some of his do in the AD blob. So come again, tell us about zergsurfing mentality.

Now you have a reputation of hidding close to the ep zerg, hoping to lure some 4v1 kill and call that smallscale vid but essentially killing unaware pu ... before fleeing and sneaking again. But still QQing in rows when you get hit with the same player ratio.

So he certainly has a wanab woodcap emp / haderus ap swaper mentality, and a prime time hexplosed/dheposed emp reality and you have a "I poked too big for my ulcer" reputation and a post teen revenge vid/forum mentality. Both QQing like *** when you pull too much for you, but still coming again and again... when revenge and forum ego goes over brain. Still I dont know wether its a stomach or an ego brain ulcer we talk about when it reaches that level. [snip] on forum/vids obviously will not ease it <3

Then the prime time map status is the ingame reality, so I dont ever need to enter your wanab e-penus forum bs. Pity for you, being unable to handle it. Come again with a group able to fight a defended siege, then you can hope ever getting into AvA strat again. Until then go back running in the hills like the bloodied kitty you are.

But as I said before, no use to be mean to roadkills, we don't want to offend our own compassion.
    Just wipe them without pain until the Crusade leads their bloodied souls to AvA darwinism reality >:)
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, I love to see AD and DC at each other's throats! Muwhahahhhahaha!

@Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »

One char in each faction, PvP a weekend on each, profit.

Sadly this would just incentivise people to join the winning side even more, and from my reading here I don't think Trueflame needs any more AD players.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The irony of getting accused as a zerging tryhard..

.. by prootch :lol:
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Jam
    Jam
    ✭✭✭
    The irony of letting a guy who saps in the wind speak..
    Edited by Jam on March 10, 2017 2:14PM
    IG : @PerfectJam PC/EU/1400+CP
    EU
    • Jam Lamia - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank 41 - AD
    • Jam Elia - (s)Templar Imperial - AVA rank 31 - AD
    • Jam Siya - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - AVA rank 28 - AD
    • Jam Niera - (s)NB Woodelf - AVA rank 28 - AD
    • Jam Meloa - (m)DK Breton - AVA rank 37 - AD
    • Jam the Zerger - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank 22 - DC
    • Jam's Karmacoma - (s)DK Redguard - AVA rank 30 - AD
    • Get Jammed - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - AVA rank 23 - EP
    • Jam the Stormelade - (s)Sorcerer Orc - AVA rank 19 - AD
    • J A M - (m)NB Altmer - AVA rank lel - DC
    • Jam the Undead Marmelade - (s)Necro Nord - AVA rank lul - AD
    • Jam the Apparatchik - (m)Warden Breton- AVA rank lul - AD
    • I wanna Jammin with You - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank lol - EP
    ---
    NA
    • Jam the Marmelade - (m)DK Dunmer - CP160+ - EP
    • Perfect Jam - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - One day... - EP
    ---
    Guilds
    • AWAWAWAWAR - Did you see the goblins ?
    • AoE Rats - 8 men's group
    • Noricum and KiteSquad - Don't forget to stand up for small scale PvP !
    • Former raid leader of French Coq (RIP) - YouTube
    PS : If I sum all my chars...
  • Chair
    Chair
    ✭✭✭
    Oh prootch i love you <3 Your arguments that make no sense and your strong stench of utter hypocrisy! We need more amazing people like you <3
    100% Not Miruku I swear
    Stamblade Rank 50 (No AP flipping involved)
    DK Rank 35( Retired)
    Grand Overlord Flawless Conqueror Dro-M'athra Destroyer
    Princess Guar Of Guar Squad OP
    DD for The Phoenix Reborn
    Former Zerg Squad/Banana Squad

This discussion has been closed.