Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC-EU Trueflame. Message to EP

• Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    DC defense on the last Emp keep was very strong indeed, just to be fair the game was unplayable... so many crashes
    I havnt seen so many destro ultis at once^^
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly, lost half of the team due to crashes and endless loading screen, not speaking about gap closers and so.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    Well well... you never really know what happens in the burned brain of some roadkills...

Yesterday one of the rageboyz tagged a keep with a lulz "f** purple alliance" guild, most astonishing... just the day after a AD 50+ blob (including self named pro actually fully zergstacking) from ash, together with a 40+ EP blob from bleak came unsuccessfully crashing on the last DC emp keep all evening long. Then AD had to wait being pop locked vs 2 bars in the morning to finally get the emp down. Then later some über group wiped on impact in the field... :hushed: both situations you'll of course not see on vids... I bet ;)

As a consequence, some of them rageboyz then got really really butthurt so seems they invented some new guilds to ease the pain. When wanab e-penus get to these off battle revenge, they obviously did not handle death frustration.

...made the whole DC alliance laugh to hell. Most butthurt roadkillz... Another Lulz Crusade fun ride :dizzy:
    Fresh B)

What did I miss? Been leveling a sniper so been in PvE mostly grinding :<
    EU | PC
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Pve is the baaaad !
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well well... you never really know what happens in the burned brain of some roadkills...

Yesterday one of the rageboyz tagged a keep with a lulz "f** purple alliance" guild, most astonishing... just the day after a AD 50+ blob (including self named pro actually fully zergstacking) from ash, together with a 40+ EP blob from bleak came unsuccessfully crashing on the last DC emp keep all evening long. Then AD had to wait being pop locked vs 2 bars in the morning to finally get the emp down. Then later some über group wiped on impact in the field... :hushed: both situations you'll of course not see on vids... I bet ;)

As a consequence, some of them rageboyz then got really really butthurt so seems they invented some new guilds to ease the pain. When wanab e-penus get to these off battle revenge, they obviously did not handle death frustration.

...made the whole DC alliance laugh to hell. Most butthurt roadkillz... Another Lulz Crusade fun ride :dizzy:
    Fresh B)
    The last Emp keep would have been a bit more enjoyable if it weren't for the lag. Who would have thought that stacking your whole faction in one keep would lead to incredibly high latency? But I know that you don't care - your AvA tactics are too adapted :)

If you want to have some personal banter with people - be my guest. Just don't dare to ever brag about killing a group of our guild or something like that - we both know that you can't fight us with equal numbers. I know you just want to trigger people but trust me: you don't want to trigger me.

- EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    As I told several of your guildmates on some occasions, we do play including some proportion of guildmates discovering pvp and it's nothing new we play in 16-24 warband in prime time, and half that outside of prime time atm. We are clealy not playing the same ingame objectives, yet there is no one way to have proper fun in this game. And we do get to blobs and enemy orga groups every evening with a game native format. It pisses some ... well... never ever cared.

Now we sure never gave a damn for any menaces in a game/on forums, yet we do receive a lot (including irl ones which is even funnier) after their wipes. As I said before these are usual forum bs QQ and we do lulz accordingly... now clearly some of your faction rageboyz would love to instrumentalize zs to ease their butthurts. We sure do lulz them rageboyz. As usual I would say, crusaders lulz the wanabs, including those who came with an insult revenge guild name ingame just the day after getting butthurt (could not see it myself, pity)... that... made the whole alliance laugh the butthurts a lot more tho.

Now I don't have any personnal grudge with you that I can remember. You sure are a tough enemy and I do really appreciate the way you move your group in fights. Even if we obviously don't have the same aims ingame. So from my point of view this a non subject. Now if you would feel like lowering yourself to the level of those priceless rageboyz, well... everyone makes his own choices.

As far as lag is concerned, who would have thought stacking with your whole AD faction + the whole EP faction outside the keep would cause lag... zs + uf + fkick + bigboss lfg + EP blob on ales ^^ ... sure a new "no lag" adapted to AvA tactic we discovered that night. Was astonished the server did not actually crash.

So... this is the usual forum "you lag... no you" hence no point. Lag on last emp keep and in general is certainly a zos issue and we all have to cope with it. Yesterday evening we had the same kind of lag with a group of 12 and a lot less opposition... who knows what the hell zos are doing with these pvp server/code.

Edited by prootch on March 17, 2017 10:12AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    Lots of work for us later Ava... ;)

Shame AD can't see how they are killing the campaign for others. I know I'll get trolled for that comment... (First one gets a prize!)

Slow reply as I am not as active in PvP threads.

You mean how like EP killed the campaign for others? Our enemies never gave up and left, they got better and battled harder, or trolled us (eXile).

EP (and DC) just need to organise again, get some an open TS with active groups going again. When there is content there players will come and stay on to the early hours again.

And before you start on me old man, no I am not going to do it. :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

EP (and DC) just need to organise again, get some an open TS with active groups going again. When there is content there players will come and stay on to the early hours again.

DC can find its way to Chal perfectly well without any organization whatsoever :wink:

One day we may even learn to bring some siege!
    Edited by Biro123 on March 17, 2017 9:54AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    DC pu do love chal landscape it seems... or it's faster to run to bleak :(

Yet, there are active DC guilds on tf every evening (blackswords, da, tda, some others with fewer people in groups, and... sometimes exile again :smile: plus some less regularly like aki and wyrd). Then the Daggerfall Authority (TDA) has got an open lfg group everynight.

So the map status usually in prime time each evening, when AD does loose emp and core keeps, speaks for itself... that's when population are 3 faction locked.

Yet what DC does not have is a 6-9am group to counter AD woodcap, neither the population to fight AD pop locked vs 2 bars most of the day time. Our guildies do have jobs.

Now EP sure needs leads to organize groups : appart from wabba and radioactiv (with some previous n-lag inside it seems), we really don't see many now that exigo group exploded and he rerolled AD.
    Edited by prootch on March 17, 2017 10:07AM
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes we (TDA) do invite people to our guild raid, but they do need to be on teamspeak. Its a good way to test people and recruit new members. I do lead lfg groups now and then, during the day and so do a few others in the guild, but we are mostly at work during day time.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

And before you start on me old man, no I am not going to do it. :tongue:

Different times different game.
    Unfortunately there are not many players that care about the campaign anymore, as mentioned above only a few guilds per faction at the prime time and thats it.

A big proof was the double AP event that brought 150+ queues on EP side (there is no queue at all at prime time atm)

For us its like we fight in a 3-hours campaign, it starts when we form our group, we fight for the map and have some fun until we disband the group.

Cyrodiil need some changes but ZoS is extremely slow when it comes for PvP.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So... this is the usual forum "you lag... no you" hence no point. Lag on last emp keep and in general is certainly a zos issue and we all have to cope with it. Yesterday evening we had the same kind of lag with a group of 12 and a lot less opposition... who knows what the hell zos are doing with these pvp server/code.

After 3 years, you still don't understand that lag is server wide. You can be solo and you'll lag out too if there is a huge blob somewhere else on the map. So saying "we were 12 and it stil lagged" is a dumb counter point.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Man that's real sad... after 3 years you are still so butthurt you come to bs after each one of my posts. Aaaand ... top butthurt proc ! Another selfie maybe ?

There are some important part of the sentence, you did not read or understand, like "a lot less opposition" meaning, no huge blob fight ongoing when we got the lag... and the word "server". dumby dumbo.
    Edited by prootch on March 17, 2017 1:08PM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man that's real sad... after 3 years you are still so butthurt you come to bs after each one of my posts. Aaaand ... top butthurt proc ! Another selfie maybe ?

There are some important part of the sentence, you did not read or understand, like "a lot less opposition" meaning, no huge blob fight ongoing when we got the lag... and the word "server". dumby dumbo.

Or you know, it's a forum and a thread I follow, it's not all about you. Go take another selfie, seems more in your field of expertise than mine :)
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would kinda be interested to learn how regular members of the AD morning/luchtime PvP crew perceive their dominiation. No bait. I`m just wondering if the recent domination by numbers is more on the fun or boring side to them.

I personally find that it destroys the last resort of good pvp eso had to offer, the morning pvp, where people used to act more smart and strategic. But as I said, this is not supposed to be a bait, I just want to know if some of veteran big boss followers might start to feel the same.

I mean, pvp is defined by having an opposition, right?

I agree, morning pvp used to be the best. I think there's some sort of faction pride roleplay going on, at least with big boss and his group, like aldmeri crusaders fighting for the queen or something. This is the only reason I can think of for abandoning reason and sportsmanship. Big boss might see himself as something he isn't, if you catch my drift.
    PC | EU
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Or you know...

Aaand, top butthurt proc !

Oh yes I do know tiny ever pissed rageboy. Your field of expertise goes from revenge vids going by endless forum bs in rows... to fleeing in the hills and dying like *** :D ... then your usual narcissistic disorder does ravage your brain and you come here QQ for more.
    Edited by prootch on March 18, 2017 7:13AM
  • Chair
    Chair
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Or you know...

Aaand, top butthurt proc !

Oh yes I do know tiny ever pissed rageboy. Your field of expertise goes from revenge vids going by endless forum bs in rows... to fleeing in the hills and dying like *** :D ... then your usual narcissistic disorder does ravage your brain and you come here QQ for more.

09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg

Cant give logical arguments if you have no logic.
    100% Not Miruku I swear
    Stamblade Rank 50 (No AP flipping involved)
    DK Rank 35( Retired)
    Grand Overlord Flawless Conqueror Dro-M'athra Destroyer
    Princess Guar Of Guar Squad OP
    DD for The Phoenix Reborn
    Former Zerg Squad/Banana Squad

• Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    Popcorn
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Exploitozor Exile MagDen Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prootch if theyre making lame videos and tryharding you, you know youre doing something correct :)
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prootch if theyre making lame videos and tryharding you, you know youre doing something correct :)

Great news everyone ! Fighting outnumbered is now considered tryharding !
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Chair
    Chair
    ✭✭✭

*Literally chases 1 sorc for 4 mins* So i was doing something right there abraxus? :trollface:
    @Etaniel Stop being a filthy try hard making lame vids k thanks bai.
    Edited by Chair on March 18, 2017 11:46PM
    100% Not Miruku I swear
    DK Rank 35( Retired)

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaannd etalulz top butthurt proc ! feature working perfectly <3
    (together with the other top of the tryharding rageboyz ladder, the ruku, you do know we have a rageboy ladder hey)

Now you certainly are a post teen tryhard rageboy etalulz. You did tryhard focusing me with your 4 friends for months (since you got this swollen brain of yours exploding on forums) and you finally, after month and month of pvp, got to a meteor revenge vid to show while... we were 3 in group. And still pretend playing outnumbered B) ... awwwww too bad.

Such ridiculous rageboyz

You sure are now meeting methamphet in the pantheon of tryharding rageboyz revenge vids (as a matter of fact, he did not get any other one to show before getting ever wiped out, making the vid a top tryhard ladder achievement). Now since you insist, welcome back to your fox hunt paradise etalulz, just hope you'll not have to switch campaign too much avoid vid kills again and again :dizzy:

@AbraXuSeXile
    The guys is tryharding me with his ganksquad and QQing for month 'coz he gets wiped while poking the warband, then raging on forums like a frustrated schoolboy ... even saw some of his team swapping campaing to avoid getting vid killed...

Now he will just QQ again for months getting out of the map each time we cross his team.
    Them rageboyz... such lulz

@Kr3do
    Come getting crushed again bloodied kitty :D your irl duel request was the top lulz ever in this game.
    Edited by prootch on March 19, 2017 9:47AM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aaaannd etaniel top butthurt proc ! feature working perfectly <3
    (together with the other top of the tryharding rageboyz ladder, the ruku, you do know we have a rageboy ladder hey)

Now you certainly are a post teen tryhard rageboy etalulz. You did tryhard focusing me with your 4 friends for at least 3 months (since you got this swollen brain of yours exploding on forums) and you eventually got to a meteor revenge vid to show while... we were 3 in group. And still pretend playing outnumbered B) ... awwwww too bad.

Such a ridiculous rageboyz

You sure are now meeting methamphet in the pantheon of tryharding rageboyz revenge vids (as a matter of fact, he did not get any other one to show before getting ever chained, making the vid a top tryhard ladder achievement). Now since you insist, welcome back to your fox hunt paradise etalulz, just hope you'll not have to switch campaign too much avoid vid kills again and again :dizzy:

@AbraXuSeXile
    The guys is tryharding me with his ganksquad and QQing for month 'coz he gets wiped while poking the warband, then raging on forums like a frustrated schoolboy ... even saw some of his team swapping campaing to avoid getting vid killed...

Now he will just QQ again for months getting out of the map each time we cross his team.
    Them rageboyz...

Rageboy counter : 6. A world record !

I'll admit, it's very hard to get even one clip where you get facewrecked, simply because
    a : you're always in the middle of a zerg
    b : you're in sneak because you're afraid

Turns out you're the type of child that denies evidence when it's plastered in your face (Nothing new here actually)
    You may be three in group, but I count 6 DCs fighting us on that clip. (Really it just takes 1 sec to figure that out).

I'll agree that 6 doesn't outnumber 4 by much, and definitely not by enough to compensate for your lack of gameplay strength.

Iya swapping campaign 1 month ago was hilarious, we could feel the tears from you when you didn't get your precious 20 v 1 kill.

See you soon in Cyro, and may the numbers be with you ! ;)
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    oooh how sweet, some learn to count random pu going from nikel to roe and tryhard it on a pic ... too bad there is a reality, and none of these are from my guild. as I said, group of 3... but you sure need that to ease your pain, don't worry my love don't worry, your treatment is always ready :dizzy:

Priceless tryhards and forum QQ for months to get to that :blush: the lulz is going on.
    Now them Kitesquadlulz ever EP blobsurfing pics are a must, but they can sure still pretend playing outnumbered sometimes :D
    Edited by prootch on March 19, 2017 9:52AM
  • Chair
    Chair
    ✭✭✭
    oooh how nice, counting random pu going from nikel to roe ... too bad none of these were from my guild. as I said, group of 3... but you sure need that to heal your down pain ruku, don't worry my love don't worry, your treatment is always ready :dizzy:

Priceless tryhards and forum QQ for months to get to that :blush: the lulz is going on.
    Now them Kitesquadlulz ever EP blobsurfing pics are a must, but they can sure still pretend playing outnumbered sometimes :D

Prootch your treatment to me is chasing me with a raid then getting juked by image.
    100% Not Miruku I swear
    DK Rank 35( Retired)

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Come again and get wiped as usual :dizzy: when pretended AvA skill gets to... ganking and fleeing in the hills. Who could ever get afraid of that lulzboy.

Turns out your post teen rageboy pain got the best of your brains Etalulz. Being called a kid by some post teen who needs to pretend passing pu are in a guild group to ease his painfull downs is priceless ^^ just made everyone lulz again.

Sure the guild tags are on the vid. Now seeing you tryhard focusing for a vid kill month after month is so lulz... gives a clear idea of your AvA level... and seeing you chain fleiing in the hills is even better from a guy pretending others hide.

Vid cut as a AvA skills. But of course... will welcome you in cyro lulz rabbit, next time try to build a proper group before we wipe you. Or just to make sure you'll swap campaign... again, the whole team likes to laugh over tryhard campaign swapers o:)
    Edited by prootch on March 19, 2017 10:33AM
  • Chair
    Chair
    ✭✭✭
    Come again get wiped lulz rageboy :dizzy: when pretended AvA skill gets to... ganking on horses and fleeing in the hills.

Learn to counter shadow image....
    100% Not Miruku I swear
    DK Rank 35( Retired)

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oooh how sweet, some learn to count random pu going from nikel to roe and tryhard it on a pic ... too bad there is a reality, and none of these are from my guild. as I said, group of 3... but you sure need that to ease your pain, don't worry my love don't worry, your treatment is always ready :dizzy:

My bad, I can't tell the difference between random pugs and your group members
    Edited by Etaniel on March 19, 2017 10:08AM
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    @ruku
    Learn wipe less :D

Aaand butthurt rageboy proc again ! feature optimal.
    Brain swaped campaign too ^^ top butthurt ehtalulz could not read guild tags and came tryhard vid pretending a bit too fast... now is in his usual forums shithole o:)
    Edited by prootch on March 19, 2017 12:06PM
This discussion has been closed.