Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC-EU Trueflame. Message to EP

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    The irony of getting accused as a zerging tryhard..

Well well suzano, seing the way you and your little sorc friends need to sync 3 destro ult and rush tryhard me, this is the right word.
    Nermy wrote: »
    Great, I love to see AD and DC at each other's throats! Muwhahahhhahaha!

I still cannot convince dc not to rush to chalman first... so much for the purple alliance. But that AD spawn keeps rush yesterday uin prime time was quite fun, I have to admit.
    Edited by prootch on March 12, 2017 9:10AM
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »

Well well suzano, seing the way you and your little sorc friends need to sync 3 destro ult and rush tryhard me, this is the right word.

I still cannot convince dc not to rush to chalman first... so much for the purple alliance. But that AD spawn keeps rush yesterday uin prime time was quite fun, I have to admit.

It's susano'o, can't you read a signature? And well, what goes around, comes around. But we usually do it to kill your full group of bads, not only you. You ain't good enough dear prootch, don't be delusional.
    But hey, I am already looking forward for your group to chase me on horses and permaroot/ult me.. It makes me giggle that you think I am such a threat to you. :heart:
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    Every morning the same story... good job AD

Screenshot_20170313_104543.png

Screenshot_20170313_104351.png
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of work for us later Ava... ;)

Shame AD can't see how they are killing the campaign for others. I know I'll get trolled for that comment... (First one gets a prize!)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched it happen for first time in a long time a few days ago. A group of 6 could stop it but there was literally no one else on the map DC side.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

True that..

I had a chuckle yesterday when at one point Bleakers was yellow and someone commented on it in zone..

I said, 'look on the bright side - at least it keeps us away from Chal'

I then got a /w from someone I didn't know.. 'Where should we go then?' lol.
    Edited by Biro123 on March 13, 2017 12:20PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

I had a chuckle yesterday when at one point Bleakers was yellow and someone commented on it in zone..

I said, 'look on the bright side - at least it keeps us away from Chal'

I then got a /w from someone I didn't know.. 'Where should we go then?' lol.

Then AD nicked the EP scroll and went to Bleakers to farm DC and EP and guess what? The EP pugs all went there to get farmed to f...........
    Edited by Nermy on March 13, 2017 12:32PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched it happen for first time in a long time a few days ago. A group of 6 could stop it but there was literally no one else on the map DC side.

Feel like a wee purple alliance Abraxus? lol
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    .threat ...

And we lulz at your sorry bloodied cadaver. No threat... just another raging tbaging roadkill... sus anos. We have a term for that "the fox hunt". Seing you and your ult destro friends tryharding so much afterwards is just priceless. Without sanct to lead, you are worth nothing ^^

Wanabe good is your delusion.
    Now the game is to lock you in keeps, lulz and break your sorry illusion of a strat... useless on the map as usual.
    Edited by prootch on March 14, 2017 8:41AM
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yet another useless comment
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Feel like a wee purple alliance Abraxus? lol

Unfortunetely i don't play enough anymore :(

Edited by AbraXuSeXile on March 14, 2017 6:20AM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It all start with motivation, after prime time the map is almost never yellow, they get their motivation from seeing it turning yellow. There were many nights were I defended with Sophia, Malrog, Krzmaa to name the most presented ones in which we 3-4 man defended against both Saras and Big Boss.

You are all trying to 'bomb' them inside the keep, take them while they are sieging, you gotta pick them off 1 by 1 and keep the pressure on. It's not that hard at all ;)
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Abrax is - unfortunatly - not there anymore, say... most of the time.
    So find yourselfs another excuse for last evening blue emp and AD on spawn keeps.

And rofl defending at 6am vs AD woodcapers...
    Like it has anything to do with bombing inside or outside a keep, and nothing to do with having a life.
    Still the color of the map in prime time spoke for itself, again...

@MLRPZ
    Seriously you should - personally - stay out of this : I thought you are somewhat above smelly ad hominem wanab trolls. That's clear still, when we see this bunch of ragers trying to settle on forum what they cannot settle ingame to ease their ulcers, it makes our whole alliance laugh to hell.

Now sanct is the best raidlead on AD side, no questions on that. But naming his group is certainly no forum excuse for some rageboyz to come here spreading bs to ease some butthurts. Not like it would ever be any structured discussion. Would some of them bragging wanabs ever get to lead a group, then we could discuss about something. I mean appart from rush tryharding me with 3 sync destro ults to get their daily rage shoot. the best example being the raging melon jam rageboy ... forum QQ again and again ^^ let just say he would be a lot less ridiculous the day he would ever get to lead a group again... now that his scrubs guild exploded after we chain wiped them in rows.

The real subject being... what the hell do they ever accomplish in prime time when all 3 factions are pop locked and sanct is farming in bleak/not there... well not much obviously.

They don't like the lulz answers, well... too bad :s

Edited by prootch on March 14, 2017 9:28AM
  • Chair
    Chair
    ✭✭✭
    Salt baguettes :hushed:
    100% Not Miruku I swear
    Stamblade Rank 50 (No AP flipping involved)
    DK Rank 35( Retired)
    Grand Overlord Flawless Conqueror Dro-M'athra Destroyer
    Princess Guar Of Guar Squad OP
    DD for The Phoenix Reborn
    Former Zerg Squad/Banana Squad

• themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abrax is - unfortunatly - not there anymore, say... most of the time.
    So find yourselfs another excuse for last evening blue emp and AD on spawn keeps.

And rofl defending at 6am vs AD woodcapers...
    Like it has anything to do with bombing inside or outside a keep, and nothing to do with having a life.
    Still the color of the map in prime time spoke for itself, again...

@MLRPZ
    Seriously you should - personally - stay out of this : I thought you are somewhat above smelly ad hominem wanab trolls. That's clear still, when we see this bunch of ragers trying to settle on forum what they cannot settle ingame to ease their ulcers, it makes our whole alliance laugh to hell.

Now sanct is the best raidlead on AD side, no questions on that. But naming his group is certainly no forum excuse for some rageboyz to come here spreading bs to ease some butthurts. Not like it would ever be any structured discussion. Would some of them bragging wanabs ever get to lead a group, then we could discuss about something. I mean appart from rush tryharding me with 3 sync destro ults to get their daily rage shoot. the best example being the raging melon jam rageboy ... forum QQ again and again ^^ let just say he would be a lot less ridiculous the day he would ever get to lead a group again... now that his scrubs guild exploded after we chain wiped them in rows.

The real subject being... what the hell do they ever accomplish in prime time when all 3 factions are pop locked and sanct is farming in bleak/not there... well not much obviously.

They don't like the lulz answers, well... too bad :s

I think you'´re in for a suprise. We do not play for the map, we do not not play to win campaigns, we play for nice fights and that's pretty much it. In your eyes we dont accomplish much just as you never accomplish anything in our eyes. We have a different goal in PvP and something as trivial like success is incredibly subjective.
    :]
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @prootch : sorry I can't stand stupidity =\

Yes I am above your "crusade of the lol melon wannabe", idgaf about what you think but when it comes to my guild I can be a bit salty. And to be fair, your posts here are nothing but pointless statements and a strange language.

You're not fooling anyone, the entire EU PC server Know you by now and they had time to know what you really are in this game and as doggy stated, we have different vision of how to entertain ourselves in this game just accept that and stop taunting left and right. Stop speaking about leading aswell cause I know what's up when crown is on your head.

P.s : if you wanna settle things in game, you know my @, we can arrange a few GvG but I fear you are unadapted to it =/
    Edited by MLRPZ on March 14, 2017 10:38AM

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Jam
    Jam
    ✭✭✭
    A wind-saper boy looks triggered here :o !
    IG : @PerfectJam PC/EU/1400+CP
    EU
    • Jam Lamia - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank 41 - AD
    • Jam Elia - (s)Templar Imperial - AVA rank 31 - AD
    • Jam Siya - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - AVA rank 28 - AD
    • Jam Niera - (s)NB Woodelf - AVA rank 28 - AD
    • Jam Meloa - (m)DK Breton - AVA rank 37 - AD
    • Jam the Zerger - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank 22 - DC
    • Jam's Karmacoma - (s)DK Redguard - AVA rank 30 - AD
    • Get Jammed - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - AVA rank 23 - EP
    • Jam the Stormelade - (s)Sorcerer Orc - AVA rank 19 - AD
    • J A M - (m)NB Altmer - AVA rank lel - DC
    • Jam the Undead Marmelade - (s)Necro Nord - AVA rank lul - AD
    • Jam the Apparatchik - (m)Warden Breton- AVA rank lul - AD
    • I wanna Jammin with You - (m)Templar Breton - AVA rank lol - EP
    ---
    NA
    • Jam the Marmelade - (m)DK Dunmer - CP160+ - EP
    • Perfect Jam - (m)Sorcerer Altmer - One day... - EP
    ---
    Guilds
    • AWAWAWAWAR - Did you see the goblins ?
    • AoE Rats - 8 men's group
    • Noricum and KiteSquad - Don't forget to stand up for small scale PvP !
    • Former raid leader of French Coq (RIP) - YouTube
    PS : If I sum all my chars...
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    .threat ...

And we lulz at your sorry bloodied cadaver. No threat... just another raging tbaging roadkill... sus anos. We have a term for that "the fox hunt". Seing you and your ult destro friends tryharding so much afterwards is just priceless. Without sanct to lead, you are worth nothing ^^

Wanabe good is your delusion.
    Now the game is to lock you in keeps, lulz and break your sorry illusion of a strat... useless on the map as usual.

You still think you are relevant to the map when you're just part of the usual faction zerg. You don't contribute more than any other pug in the faction zerg. In fact, you contribute less considering how you gladly waste your time chasing small groups/single players across the server because you are so salty.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prootch has accomplished a lot in this game and has been one of the major players since launch. There is no use to all gang on him, in my eyes a leader of a guild and a raid leader who has pushed DC to try do something outweighs random drones who follow someone else.

Was a fair arguement hexys vs prootch both has accomplished a lot ingame, when the rest of you chine in it just looks sad.
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on March 14, 2017 12:19PM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol

Same for big boss hey.
    Edited by MLRPZ on March 14, 2017 12:56PM

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prootch has accomplished a lot in this game and has been one of the major players since launch. There is no use to all gang on him, in my eyes a leader of a guild and a raid leader who has pushed DC to try do something outweighs random drones who follow someone else.

Was a fair arguement hexys vs prootch both has accomplished a lot ingame, when the rest of you chine in it just looks sad.

He is one of the few organising voices in DC - and one of the even fewer that gets listened to.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    @themdogesbite
    I do know your song since banana squad, does not make any of those means of having fun superior to the other.

Susanos sweetroll, I don't need some random ap farmer like you to pretend knowing what our group actually does every evening: todays map is there to show it. AD prime time wipe... again.

The fact your faction gets butthurt in prime time while you guys farm in bleaker is there everyday for the show. That's a ap farmer choice, no problem with me. Just don't try to give map strat lessons... you don't have a clue.
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    =/

So don't post stupidities and avoid to get involved in these forum [snip] your rageboyz proc almost every week. You proved yourself to their level now, just like your own bigboss emperorship did. Needing bigboss to get it at 6am says that much... lol :smiley: a true bigboss team player hey.

btw, as far as brain goes man, speaking about things we do both know, you are no match. Admitting not to understand covert insults is a shame in itself btw. Pity we are not wenesday... yet. Better get back studying, at least try to prove otherwise (si si ça aide à comprendre hein).

Sure we all know who most of you are: a bunch of bragging/raging ap farmers with swollen egos and wanab e-penus, most of whom got on vids ap swaping like noobs ... not couting the ones hidding hey rpz ^^ ... and some are really worth nothing without Sanct... just seeing how some wipe without him.

The fact Sanct is a good lead does not allow your rageboyz sheepy followers to *** around uncommented. There are of course always some exception like in any group, so my comment doesn't aim at the guild. Some more relevant players don't need ad hominem to ease some imaginary ingame pain. I don't see them come forum bs, contrary to your usual QQ rageboyz.

For the rest, I just reply to the usual bs taunts of your lolboyz, who are so eager to vomit almost each time they wipe... and they do wipe :dizzy: to their greatest rage obviously. Now we actually do settle things ingame everynight - on our terms - and not in your wanab e-penus bs we truly don't give a damn about... some of your rageboyz obvioulsy hate getting it down, pity for the butthurt :D

So just let them come here again and again to try cure their sorry ends. You don't like it, deal with it since you have never been able to prevent if not encouraged these forum bs or /w, not speaking about the rageboyz tbaging habits your teamates are so fond of ingame (so it's our crusader duty to lulz on them with what they do to others in the first place).

... so don't even try come here giving lessons. Go try and build yourself your own group oneday... if you are ever able to.

These rageboyz QQ angers, proofs of which we have by dozen in /w screen copies and forum examples, make them overall ridiculous to most DC guilds, far over the borders of the french alliance. Not even taking into account your melon jam girly whose brain obviously got damaged when his scrub guild definitly wiped, like he does ever when we cross him. gnnnnforumbs healbot.

The day these rageboyz ever get to lead anything, well... just come again and tryhard. Then they can talk... eventually.
    Till then... go forum rage butthurt rageboyz go.

Edited by ZOS_KatP on May 22, 2018 6:27PM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Susanos sweetroll, I don't need some random ap farmer like you to pretend knowing what our group actually does every evening: todays map is there to show it. AD prime time wipe... again.

The fact your faction gets butthurt in prime time while you guys farm in bleaker is there everyday for the show. That's a ap farmer choice, no problem with me. Just don't try to give map strat lessons... you don't have a clue.
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    =/

So don't post stupidities and avoid to get involved in these forum [snip] your rageboyz proc here almost every week. You juste proved yourself at their level now, just like your own bigboss emperorship did. Needing bigboss to get it says that much... lol :smiley: bigboss team player hey.

btw, as far as brain goes man, speaking about things we do both know, you are no match. Admitting not to understand covert insults is a shame in itself btw. Pity we are not wenesday... yet. Better get back studying, at least try to prove otherwise (si si ça aide à comprendre hein).

Sure we all know who most of you are: a bunch of bragging/raging ap farmers with swollen egos and wanab e-penus, most of whom got on vids ap swaping like noobs ... not couting the ones hidding hey rpz ^^

The fact Sanct is a good lead does not allow your rageboyz sheepy followers to *** around uncommented. There are of course always some exception like in any group, so my comment doesn't aim at the guild. Some more relevant players who don't need ad hominem to ease some imaginary ingame pain. People like themdo (Man, I do know your song since banana squad and I do agree we don't share the same goals ingame, does not make yours of any higher value anyway), dennegor or sanct... I don't see them come forum bs, contrary to your QQ rageboyz.

For the rest, I just reply to the usual bs taunts of your rageboyz, who are so eager to vomit almost each time they wipe... and they do wipe :dizzy: to their greatest rage obviously. Now we actually do settle things ingame everynight - on our terms - and not in your wanab ladder aseptized e-penus gvg we truly don't give a damn about... some of your rageboyz obvioulsy hate getting it down, pity for the butthurt :D

So just let them come here again and again to try cure their sorry ends. You don't like it, deal with it since you have never been able to prevent if not encouraged these forum bs or /w, not speaking about the rageboyz tbaging habits your teamates are so fond of ingame (so it's our crusader duty to lulz on them with what they do to others).

... so don't even try come here giving lessons. Get try and build yourself your own group oneday... if you are ever able to.

These rageboyz QQ angers, proofs of which we have by dozen in /w screen copies and forum examples, make them overall ridiculous to most DC guilds, far over the borders of the french alliance. Not even taking into account your melon jam girly whose brain obviously got damaged when his scrub guild definitly wiped, like he does ever when we cross him. gnnnnforumbs healbot.

The day these rageboyz ever get to lead anything, well... just come again and tryhard. Then they can talk... eventually.
    Till then... go rage butthurt rageboyz go.

Edited by ZOS_KatP on May 22, 2018 6:28PM
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Ahah the top butthurt is back... pretending wanab :dizzy:
    Nice selfie ethanol.
    Edited by prootch on March 14, 2017 2:20PM
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @themdogesbite
    I do know your song since banana squad, does not make any of those means of having fun superior to the other.

Never said that there's only one way of fun in a video game and that our way is the only way. I'm simply saying that it's a moot argument due to it being subjective how one have fun in ESO. That's it. :)
    :]
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »

Lmao. The pve players hiding + gandalf with eye of flame
    Edited by Master_Kas on March 15, 2017 2:20AM
    EU | PC
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    et rofl ! how come such pro guilds where not able to get the last emp keep down yesterday :dizzy:
    Edited by prootch on March 15, 2017 8:25PM
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »

So is This hexy and prootch charging EP at Aleswell?
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Well well... you never really know what happens in the burned brain of some roadkills...

Yesterday one of the rageboyz tagged a keep with a lulz "f** purple alliance" guild, most astonishing... just the day after a AD 50+ blob (including self named pro actually fully zergstacking) from ash, together with a 40+ EP blob from bleak came unsuccessfully crashing on the last DC emp keep all evening long. Then AD had to wait being pop locked vs 2 bars in the morning to finally get the emp down. Then later some über group wiped on impact in the field... :hushed: both situations you'll of course not see on vids... I bet ;)

As a consequence, some of them rageboyz then got really really butthurt so seems they invented some new guilds to ease the pain. When wanab e-penus get to these off battle revenge, they obviously did not handle death frustration.

...made the whole DC alliance laugh to hell. Most butthurt roadkillz... Another Lulz Crusade fun ride :dizzy:
    Fresh B)
    Edited by prootch on March 16, 2017 10:11AM
This discussion has been closed.