Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »
    Is the videos we have provided enough or do you need more @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Can you tell us if it's enough or if you need anymore material??
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    bump for day 18 of no vmol or helra, and aa seems to be getting worse
    wahoooooooooo
    Edited by Orbital on March 9, 2017 4:08PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    After playing Xbox since launch and working up to the top trials guild to have vmol broken again. Today I broke down and started a pc account. On a below average pc I can now say it's an absolute slap in the face to console players to see how superior pc play is. I can't believe this game can be so smooth and playable therr yet so broken on console. An immediate fix is required. Console players are not receiving the services they have paid for.
    Butterflyy Wing
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »
    wahoooooooooo

Did you honestly expect them to bother replying? How many hits did your video subs get?
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    wahoooooooooo

Did you honestly expect them to bother replying? How many hits did your video subs get?

video sub hits? its got arround 50 views i have like 8 subs haha.
    yeah i need to keep hope in them replying and fixing the problem with tens of people daily buying 100$ houses i know they have the resources. i just dont get how they cant 'replicate' the dc's.
    Walk into mol? try that one
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wahoooooooooo

yeah i need to keep hope in them replying and fixing the problem with tens of people daily buying 100$ houses i know they have the resources. i just dont get how they cant 'replicate' the dc's.

It's very annoying that @ZOS_JessicaFolsom asked us to supply more information etc and we have provided videos that does just that.
    And now she can't even bother to reply??

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert

Please take this issue seriously. We still can't play the content we pay for, and doing one Trial every day is not fun.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wahoooooooooo

I assume they can't replicate it as they don't have anyone capable on site that can clear the 1st mob on console.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wahoooooooooo

I assume they can't replicate it as they don't have anyone capable on site that can clear the 1st mob on console.
    Nice one, lol. :smiley:
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wahoooooooooo

It scares me how accurate this may be...
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Sheva I 7 I
    Sheva I 7 I
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump, this ***
    Options
  • SuperLarrio
    SuperLarrio
    ✭✭✭
    wahoooooooooo

With the console lacking the on screen prompts to "block", "cleanse", "reapply buffs", "heal"...that first pull is tough.
    "Scissors is in a good place right now but Paper is way OP"-Rock
    "Rock is in a good place right now but Scissors is way OP"-Paper
    "Paper is in a good place right now but Rock is way OP"-Scissors
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wahoooooooooo

With the console lacking the on screen prompts to "block", "cleanse", "reapply buffs", "heal"...that first pull is tough.

You forgot "dodge now" it's key iirc.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wahoooooooooo

You forgot "dodge now" it's key iirc.

Yall are a mess, lmao.
    Options
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    At least we got double whiskers
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Bump day 19
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • Jolter
    Jolter
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just trials anymore, this same glitch just happened to me while I was fighting Primate Artorious in the Dark Brotherhood storyline. Just about killed him and screen froze, but I could still hear fighting and whatnot going on, so I ended up having to go to the dashboard to close the game and start over.
    Options
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi folks,

Sorry for the delay in providing you updates about this. We are still investigating. We're having difficulty reproducing this issue on our own runs on the live console servers, but we're still digging. We may reach out to some of you for additional info and assistance.
    Hi folks,

Sorry for the delay in providing you updates about this. We are still investigating. We're having difficulty reproducing this issue on our own runs on the live console servers, but we're still digging. We may reach out to some of you for additional info and assistance.

How is that possibe? Every time I set foot in to MoL, half of the group dc's at the first ad pull, and the other half during the first boss. Time of day doesn't matter at all.

XBox NA
    Options
  • R7KT
    R7KT
    ✭✭
    The signup for Tera closed beta on console is live, we can do that until trials are fixed.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Just a quick update on this: We've built a special client that we can use on live that should allow us to capture some helpful data. We plan to use it in a run with some folks on the live Xbox One server who have been consistently running into this issue. (If there's an EU guild who would be willing to help us with this on Monday or an NA guild that can do a run early, please send me a PM.) We'll keep you updated on how that goes. Also, I'm going to ping a few of you in Private Messages to get some additional data.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on March 10, 2017 10:26PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick update on this: We've built a special client that we can use on live that should allow us to capture some helpful data. We plan to use it in a run with some folks on the live Xbox One server who have been consistently running into this issue. (If there's an EU guild who would be willing to help us with this on Monday or an NA guild that can do a run early, please send me a PM.) We'll keep you updated on how that goes. Also, I'm going to ping a few of you in Private Messages to get some additional data.

Sent you a PM with info.

@Orbital
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭

Please someone do this.
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Me an my team will be free 24/7 ready and available to help assist in any way shape or form. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Gt axphykz

You could also message

O callvin o

We are eu server
    Edited by Orbital on March 10, 2017 11:28PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent. We are willing to do whatever is necessary to help get this fixed.
    Options
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile I never even tried a vet trial let alone a normal one. Pro tip most people don't care about trials. :)
    Options
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    Meanwhile I never even tried a vet trial let alone a normal one. Pro tip most people don't care about trials. :)

Thanks for that valuable input.

XBox NA
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks @R7KT @TARAFRAKA and @DPShiro! Between you three, I think we have groups that can help us with this on Monday.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @R7KT @TARAFRAKA and @DPShiro! Between you three, I think we have groups that can help us with this on Monday.

Sounds good!
    Thanks for finally taking notice and trying to fix this, I'm sure there are many end game players who want to do everything to help get this fixed as soon as a possible.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you guys get the insight you need to fix this ASAP. We can't wait for an incremental patch, it needs to be hotfixed.
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Progress!
    Edited by Orbital on March 11, 2017 1:10AM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    Yoooooo stream that when you do the runs. Anyone in your guilds have a twitch account? I'd like to see what's going on and track if they make any progress with the fix.
    Options