The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Land Pirates are looking for trials players!

Eman484
Eman484
Very close to a bulletproof trials roster that can work over any vet trial...if you have trials ready characters and would like to be plugged into an amazing end game guild and trials roster please message eman484!
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Testing will be required for DPS roles!!
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    I've healed everything but Vet Maw hardmode. Top 200 leaderboards on everything . xbox name is username
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    I will get u an invite here shortly...also join our Facebook and band pages for more trials info
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    @Hamiltonmath ... No such gamertag exists
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely exists. Mistyped out the name?
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    My xbox name is hamiltonmath . It isn't username lol.
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Lol...ill get you in invite now
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Message me if you run tonight. I would like to see group consistency/setup/leadership before deciding on anything.
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few bumps have been removed as such things are against the community rules and considered spam. So please take care not to post bumps in the future.
    Staff Post
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    @Hamiltonmath ... We are probably running normal maw tonight to try and get some gear for our players...we are running vet AA tomorrow...do you want to run with us or not...I'm going to take players committed to our success within our own guild first! The invite was sent...don't miss an opportunity to run with the funniest end game guild on ESO!
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Funnest*
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Invite whenever.
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    We have put together a solid core group...breezed through two vet trials this week...we are moving on to Sanctum and Maw this week coming up...then we will cycle back through and hit hard mode on all four...we are always looking for quality team players...right now we are having to leave people out because of a great show rate, so your selection will be solely based on your skill level and build!
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Running vSO tonight...message me if you are interested
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    Interested in joining. Have a temp healer, mag sorc, stam sorc, and mag dk. I've done all vet hard modes expect MOL. GT:Livyy19

Also have a buddy that would be interested. He has a mag sorc, stam nb, and dk tank. Also experienced in vet trials. GT:Bootleg Mix
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    I will send both of you guys invites tonight...join us in guild chat one...we are also on Facebook and BAND