Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

200k AP/H sitting afk at BB mine

• Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    We have the list of all players in the EU and NA that gained AP from Black Boot Mine and discussing what actions to take with that information.

This game is so hopelessly lost.

We have memory hackers who get slapped in the wrist or ignored entirely, but people who "abused" your poorly redesigned gap closer a few months ago are banned. (remember that ignored pts feedback? of course not.)

What about the players who had been glitching set bonuses and multiple mundus bonuses in 2.6? You ignored the issues completely. Just like you always do.

Players have been 'boosting' AP to cheat on the leaderboards *since launch*. You ignore that, but will now take action against players exposing how half-assed your AP reward changes are? What did you think was going to happen?

I haven't even played 2.7 PVP live. My guild leader has made it clear we are not to abuse this. So I'm not writing this for my own benefit.

Please revert the AP change until you have the time and resources to do it properly. Don't ban players for your mistake.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert I have no idea who is responsible for what behind the scenes, but over the last year your teams have taken a broken AvA game with INCREDIBLE potential and made it worse. ZOS needs to invest in AvA. If not for profit, then because Zenimax is a world-class publisher and it has completely failed to deliver the game promised to us.

They have to start punishing ppl for exploiting. Especially because they didnt punish enough in the past. That was ZOS fault which created such "exploit early" atmosphere in the game. I mean ppl even come to the forum and openly brag about it.

And I dont think that deserve a perma ban. Maybe some creative way of punishing ppl. Get rid of ranks or ap or something like this.
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
    Options
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it too late now to say sorry?

Hush Baldy. Just say you were roleplaying. You did nothing wrong here, merely pretend to play at a war with other like-minded individuals.

I'm not worried, I haven't logged in since I was last killed by an invisible player :)
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
    Options
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this wouldn't have happened with clear instructions and rules on hand. Or well, not on such a large scale.

So AP feeding friends for emp on TF leaderboards is fine, but flipping a resource is somehow more condemnable, or am I missing something?

It would help a lot if ZOS made actually clear what constitutes a punishable offence when it comes to AP gains just so we know what to do.

Example - If you want to die on your friends to get him the emp achievement and def ticks, that's fine by us. If you're doing that at BB min however, it's not.

Or is it a question of scope? If the friend whom you're AP feeding gets 3k ticks and 1k from the tower wall repair, it's okay, but 7k is not.
    Edited by covenant_merchant on February 9, 2017 5:47PM
    Options
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭

Hush Baldy. Just say you were roleplaying. You did nothing wrong here, merely pretend to play at a war with other like-minded individuals.

I'm not worried, I haven't logged in since I was last killed by an invisible player :)

Better than killed by an invisible raid
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Exploitozor Exile MagDen Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
    Options
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loicozor wrote: »

Oh don't worry that happened too, even saved a video of it that I watch when I turn my pc on to make sure I don't open the ESO launcher.
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not on PC, so not my prob yet. But I'm loving all the "what I did is YOUR FAULT ZOS" responses.
    Options
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Punish your bad employers for poor job the ydid messing up AP for resource/keep.
    Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have the list of all players in the EU and NA that gained AP from Black Boot Mine and discussing what actions to take with that information.

Ok let me list some intersting facts:
    Theres is a Double Mundus Exploit
    Invisible Player which are taking any value out of it
    You can Exploit Vmol for SKin and Title
    You can exploit Msa and Dsa to make runs from 10-20min
    You can exploit widowmaker
    You could have exploited Nirn
    You was able to perma block cause "go in sneak " and move infinity stam regen player abused that

and now you are considering to punish player which actually didnt exploited something what harm player...
    Then consider maybe to fix your GAME first before you gonna try to punish people.
    Just for your information you said that misstake is inside the game since launch ?

Im amused
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of people are self identifying themselves.
    Options
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya you can see who did that and who not :*
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
    Options
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    Not on PC, so not my prob yet. But I'm loving all the "what I did is YOUR FAULT ZOS" responses.

Not really. Merely saying that Hobbes was right. When a permissive climate like this one is in place, players reveal their true nature -amoral monsters that crave easy AP.
    Options
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭

Oh don't worry that happened too, even saved a video of it that I watch when I turn my pc on to make sure I don't open the ESO launcher.

When someone scream on ts " a *** zerg incoming move" and u only see 3 guards, "*** you guy with your joke" and instarekt.... log off
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Exploitozor Exile MagDen Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
    Options
  • LordValtieri
    LordValtieri
    ✭✭✭
    / POPCORN
    Vlad Valtieri : sorcier magie DPS DC
    Vlad Valtieri le traitre : sorcier magie DPS EP

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TsfsLUBk0i8&list=PL8EYZTF9MfIyWAxBy0pthsDLnmMtl0cFP&index=135
    Options
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    / POPCORN

You'll do /cry soon.
    Options
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    200.gif
    Options
  • Drishtan
    Drishtan
    ✭✭✭
    Zos what about the invisble players glichting themselves?

Zos what about the ppl running multiple mundus?

Zos what about the hist bark exploiters?

Zos what about the reactive exploiters?

Zos what about the The ppl who made millions of gold selling scrolls you *** up?

Zos why dont you fix your game and push your staff for letting these happen in the first place????
    Options
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think this wouldn't have happened with clear instructions and rules on hand. Or well, not on such a large scale.

So AP feeding friends for emp on TF leaderboards is fine, but flipping a resource is somehow more condemnable, or am I missing something?

It would help a lot if ZOS made actually clear what constitutes a punishable offence when it comes to AP gains just so we know what to do.

Example - If you want to die on your friends to get him the emp achievement and def ticks, that's fine by us. If you're doing that at BB min however, it's not.

Or is it a question of scope? If the friend whom you're AP feeding gets 3k ticks and 1k from the tower wall repair, it's okay, but 7k is not.

Like it would be really difficult to abuse this new system anyways? Go to an outpost on an empty campaign with 5 people on each faction take it leave it open and flip the flags back and forth. Profit. Just fix this bug asap like you did with countless other things that affected primarily PVE and stop looking for witchhunts.
    Edited by kkravaritieb17_ESO on February 9, 2017 6:01PM
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok theres a little liust of Exploits which never have been punished since this game existed:
    • Double Mundus Bone
    • Dsa/Msa Exploits
    • VMol Skin abuse
    • Ap feed with dieing
    • Stam regen infinity in crouch
    • slotting on overload magelight and bound agis and you had like 10% max Magicka in 1.6
    • necropotency was stacking on Streak with the "defending balls"
    • invisible player which are exploiting it
    • Nirnhooded
    • Camof hunter procs x times
    • Widowmaker without cooldown
    • List goes on
    Options
  • Paganini
    Paganini
    ✭✭✭
    What about just resetting the PVP-rank of all exploiters? I mean, it should be easy to find out who made striking more AP than the normal-playing people..

By the way... Haderus PC/EU today 3PM GMT+1:

Edited by Paganini on February 13, 2017 12:22PM
    Options
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smell a permanent (3-day) ban!
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
    Options
  • Jamie22
    Jamie22
    ✭✭
    Paganini wrote: »
    What about just resetting the PVP-rank of all exploiters? I mean, it should be easy to find out who made striking more AP than the normal-playing people..

By the way... Haderus PC/EU today 3PM GMT+1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIjn_zdoiwo&feature=youtu.be

watched the video and all i noticed was viper & tremor ;)

PC EU
    Dank NightBlade Jamie - EP Imperial Stamina NB
    Dank DragonKnight - EP Imperial Stamina DK
    Dank Jabs - AD Redguard Stamina Templar
    Jamie Senpai - EP High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
    The Warden of the North - DC Redguard Stamina Sorcerer
    The Warden of the South - DC High Elf Magicka DK
    Options
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drishtan wrote: »
    If zos does something about this but does not do anything about all the other exploits. I assure you they WILL HAVE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT on the door within 14 days of it happening!!!!

Meanwhile at ZoS HQ

Vg0JstydL8HCg.gif
    Edited by pmn100b16_ESO on February 9, 2017 8:28PM
    Options
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS has the information to identify which players clearly exploited this bug. It wouldn't be hard to determine if a player was exploiting and to what degree.

Account____________AP Gain_____________Flag Capture
    Player 1____________10,200,000__________1700
    Player 2_____________9,900,000__________1650
    Player 3_____________9,600,000__________1600
    Player 4_____________9,000,000__________1500
    Player 5_____________6,750,000__________1125
    Player 6_____________5,730,000__________955
    Player 7_____________5,610,000__________935
    Player 8_____________5,580,000__________930
    Player 9_____________5,460,000__________910
    Player 10____________5,400,000__________900
    Player 75____________1,572,000__________262
    Player 76____________1,566,000__________261
    Player 77____________1,560,000__________260
    Player 78____________1,500,000__________250
    Player 500___________12,000_____________2
    Player 501___________12,000_____________2
    Player 1235__________6,000______________1
    Player 1236__________6,000______________1

I have 3 daughters and they all do the same thing whenever they are in trouble for breaking the rules. They try and bring up something one of their sisters did that was wrong in the past to try and deflect/justify their behavior. I always tell them we aren't talking about what your sister did in the past. We are talking about your current behavior and the consquences of it.

Clearly players knew each resource is only suppose to give X amount of AP. When they found a resource that was bugged and started to exploit that bug is where their behavior/actions will now have consequences. It doesn't matter what bug exploits have been done by so and so in the past we are talking about this specific exploit and what should be done about it.
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you get banned for doing this you won't have any sympathy from me. You knew this was broken and you did it anyway.

As we like to say....play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great, 60% of EU pvpers will play something else i guess xD.

For Honor launched soon nah?

In 5 days comrade meet u there :)
    Options
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Is this really what you want this game to be?

200k? or 20k? because 200k would mean every .5m the resource flipped.
    Edited by AzuraKin on February 9, 2017 6:13PM
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    Options
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg Drishtan, please stop. You're giving the rest of us filthy AP farmers a bad name.
    Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 3 daughters and they all do the same thing whenever they are in trouble for breaking the rules. They try and bring up something one of their sisters did that was wrong in the past to try and deflect/justify their behavior. I always tell them we aren't talking about what your sister did in the past. We are talking about your current behavior and the consquences of it.

I see so for example you killed someone in Reallife and cause no one talks about it you shouldnt get sued?
    But if you steal a apple you should go to Prison right?
    Cause thats the crime which is now horrible?
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, "whataboutism" isn't a valid defense.

You don't get caught for a crime then list off in court all the other people you know who didn't get punished for other crimes. Sorry lol. The judge would look at you and laugh.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    I'm sorry, "whataboutism" isn't a valid defense.

You don't get caught for a crime then list off in court all the other people you know who didn't get punished for other crimes. Sorry lol. The judge would look at you and laugh.

If there's no legal framework defining said crime, or if it's gray af and you can come with a plausible defense like roleplaying, you'd laugh at the judge.
    Options