Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My first home! Show me yours ...

SirAndy
SirAndy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I like to call it "cozy" ...
lol-2.gif

Auridon:
post-2-1486443646.png

Stonefalls:
post-2-1486446313.png

Daggerfall:
post-2-1486447615.png
Edited by SirAndy on February 7, 2017 6:07AM
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was the free apartment, which is smaller than my real life closet.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the same as above. Got the free room at the Inn and put a small table and stool in it. Walla done. Home Sweet Home.
    Edited by Palidon on February 7, 2017 5:06AM
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I like to call it "cozy"...
    Good grief, you can't move for the clutter! :p

'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL! :p It looks like a prison cell.

I got the room at the inn in Daggerfall, which is better-lit and possibly very slightly bigger(?) Or maybe it just seems bigger because it's better-lit. I actually found a merchant that sold a basic bedroll, so I have a bedroll and a crap table and stool in there.

Sorry, I don't remember which city I found the bedroll for sale. I was doing quests in Skyrim all day. I only know it wasn't in Riften, because I didn't go there.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on February 7, 2017 5:16AM
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    Did the same as above. Got the free room at the Inn and put a small table and stool in it. Walla done. Home Sweet Home.

I hope the people who designed houses are patting themselves on the back. Very innovative,

Who cares about entering your house from the actual city its located in.
    Who cares if people cant see all your work you did with your house while not being in your instance
    Who cares if your house is pretty much the same as a random house in the game.
    Who cares if house is pointless (rather goto my house than to a city that has guild traders, vendors, ... other people)
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    qsnoopyjr wrote: »

I hope the people who designed houses are patting themselves on the back. Very innovative,

Who cares about entering your house from the actual city its located in.
    Who cares if people cant see all your work you did with your house while not being in your instance
    Who cares if your house is pretty much the same as a random house in the game.
    Who cares if house is pointless (rather goto my house than to a city that has guild traders, vendors, ... other people)

Sounds like you want to buy the Windhelm house, Grymharth’s Woe. Right in the middle of things.
    Or maybe Sleek Creek House if Rawl Ka is more your thing.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tannus15 wrote: »
    Sounds like you want to buy the Windhelm house, Grymharth’s Woe. Right in the middle of things.
    Or maybe Sleek Creek House if Rawl Ka is more your thing.
    Or Cliffshade. It's in a city that has access to every type of crafting station, a bank, a fence, stables ... everything you need. :)

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I got the room at the inn in Daggerfall, which is better-lit and possibly very slightly bigger(?) Or maybe it just seems bigger because it's better-lit.
    On my way to get all 3 free rooms right now, the one in Auridon just happened to be the first ...
    biggrin.gif
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my way to get all 3 free rooms right now, the one in Auridon just happened to be the first ...
    I only have one alternate character, and have barely played her. Luckily she's in a different Alliance, so I can get at least one more of the inn rooms. I'll have to make a 3rd character to get the last inn room. The game won't let you get all three inn rooms with the same character.

Edited by SydneyGrey on February 7, 2017 5:36AM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have one alternate character, and have barely played her. Luckily she's in a different Alliance, so I can get at least one more of the inn rooms. I'll have to make a 3rd character to get the last inn room. The game won't let you get all three inn rooms with the same character.

Yeah, i have mains in all 3 factions which makes it easy. Just got the one in Stonefalls ...
    smile.gif
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can buy the others for 3000 gold @SydneyGrey :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if you delete the character who bought a house--or quested to get it for free--do you lose the house? I wouldn't think so, but then I think about them putting the CE edition maps in the inventory of a character you might be tempted to delete as soon as you saw her in-game, and I worry, just a little.
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to downgrade from a large home to an apartment in my Capital City. Right next to crafters, daily quest givers, chef, barkeep etc.. I just pretend the rest of the Ale House is my home. Only 13k gold :)
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the room at the inn in Daggerfall, which is better-lit and possibly very slightly bigger(?) Or maybe it just seems bigger because it's better-lit.
    Got the one in Daggerfall also, updated my first post.

Out of the 3, this is hands down the best room to start with!
    thumb3d.gif
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i have a candle on a small table.

put a wolfhound in there for a minute, but he creeped me out, so he had to go.

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Behold. Santie's Grotto.

The decoration is yet a little sparse yes. Two chairs, a cooking pot and a pig.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

32628867431_aa6251b112_c.jpg
    Home sweet home

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mine has a table with a giant sea sponge, a senche, a khajiit skelly, 2 extremely ugly busts and a necrotic hoarvor all sitting in a 3x3m square.

It's kinda "cozy".
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Illurian
    Illurian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20170207_093136_zpssom1xnwj.png

Screenshot_20170207_093307_zpsdis5jw67.png

I'm set with an open fire near wooden furniture, and a stone slab for me to sleep on. At least my dear Elk and Nixad won't get wet when it rains. :D
    Kiss the chaos.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a nice chair.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illurian wrote: »
    ... and a stone slab for me to sleep on

How the hell did you get that hunk of a rock in there?
    :smiley:
  • Myrrah
    Myrrah
    ✭✭✭
    hahaha! these are awesome
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

Wow... so immersive, look at all the exciting things we can do with the furniture we craft...
  • Myrrah
    Myrrah
    ✭✭✭
    Chrysa1is wrote: »
    LOL

Wow... so immersive, look at all the exciting things we can do with the furniture we craft...

if anyone actually wants inspiration-check these out. There's every size housing in these and much of it can be obtained from in game vendors. She's amazing. Just sayin'
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKfEVN_x-1d1sNApd5eoHEw
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    show me yours

Okay!

CxuZijV.jpg

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myrrah wrote: »
    if anyone actually wants inspiration-check these out. There's every size housing in these and much of it can be obtained from in game vendors. She's amazing. Just sayin'
    I agree, there's a lot that can be done, even with those small apartments.

I just wanted to capture that initial moment of complete and utter Alleinsamkeit ...
    biggrin.gif
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    show me yours
    Okay!

Inside pic or it didn't happen ...
    poke.gif
  • Myrrah
    Myrrah
    ✭✭✭
    Myrrah wrote: »
    I agree, there's a lot that can be done, even with those small apartments.

I just wanted to capture that initial moment of complete and utter Alleinsamkeit ...
    biggrin.gif

yeah-i clicked "awesome" on it-LOL
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    show me yours
    Okay!

Inside pic or it didn't happen ...
    poke.gif

570e16b3e28acf2152649c16e4d7aa92.gif
    1d897d1888f6a000f72371fbf083dbc6.gif
    tpB8yWO.jpg

I can add you to the guest list tonight if you want to poke around and check it out :)

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can add you to the guest list tonight if you want to poke around and check it out :)
    @Sigtric
    I have a Naked Nord that seems like he would fit right in!

He likes to drink and party and since he always starts out naked, there's no need to ask strangers to go on a quest to find his pants when he wakes up the next morning.
    drunk.gif
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    C4BUjsPVcAAujDw.jpg:large

Have since put my banker in there.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion