The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

My first home! Show me yours ...

• Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a short video of what I've been doing with the Daggerfall Overlook. The idea was originally a dueling area that I could change weekly, but after spending the time I think it's going to stay mostly as it is now. I do need to find some seating for my deck, so we can watch the contestants duel it out.

https://youtu.be/Ppjq7Hg49Xg
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    Here is a short video of what I've been doing with the Daggerfall Overlook. The idea was originally a dueling area that I could change weekly, but after spending the time I think it's going to stay mostly as it is now. I do need to find some seating for my deck, so we can watch the contestants duel it out.

https://youtu.be/Ppjq7Hg49Xg

That is amazing!
    PC NA
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh wow okay, so I was kind of making fun of homestead yesterday with my post of dark empty houses... but what a difference a day made (and about 16K gold did). It is actually quite a bit better of a system than it felt at the start, its going to take some time to get into the swing of it, to make your vision come to life.

Bosmer, Snugpod
    Screenshot_20170210_005434_zpsz8zncdix.png

I found some resources and made more lanterns started building a stair to a second level to make the most use of the space. (ergh screenshot sucks, sorry)

Dumner, Ebony Flask
    Screenshot_20170210_010214_zps1tko1kcb.png

I found the banner pattern (which is too big for the room) and I bought the bed pattern off someone in zone chat. my houses need beds its so wierd not to have one. Now it actually looks like a hotel room/small apartment it is supposed to. ALSIVI

So yeah okay I underrated this, I just wish it was just a little more assessible at first I'd like to have some of these things just to start furnishing. Also its a real materials hog to make these things.
    Edited by Narvuntien on February 9, 2017 5:18PM
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humor aside, people are very creative. I am having much more fun with this than I thought I would. I already need a second home.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transformed the EP manor into an abandoned castle, complete with a giant functional maze.
    Woah!
    w00t.gif
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Transformed the EP manor into an abandoned castle, complete with a giant functional maze.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_11.png

wow!!! this is just awesome!!! great job!!!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_11.png

I want to ask, how long did it take you to create the maze? it is an awesome idea!!!
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I keep thinking I'm waiting having access to enough materials to do crazy things like I could with hundreds of free objects on the PTS. Clearly I was wrong. Some of these ideas are amazing, and use fairly cheap materials from normal furnishing vendors. I love it.
  • milkbox
    milkbox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gentle House (WIP)

EYfwd8b.png

TfM9XGa.png

cNXK8g0.png

Murder House (WIP)

iaQQBni.png

KLgD22B.png

aTllyQ2.png
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update:

I'm still without a home. Last night I received a bounty so didn't want to risk hanging around the city I was questing in...

So I visited as many people on my friends list as possible and turned off all their lights.

Only one person caught me red-handed. lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_11.png

I can't give you enough awesomes for doing that.

Just saying.

Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Update:

I'm still without a home. Last night I received a bounty so didn't want to risk hanging around the city I was questing in...

So I visited as many people on my friends list as possible and turned off all their lights.

Those candles are a fire hazard, I think you did the right thing.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep it moist...!

Screenshot_20170209_184305.png

Screenshot_20170209_184944.png

Screenshot_20170209_185057.png

Screenshot_20170209_151940.png

Screenshot_20170209_151536.png

Screenshot_20170209_151447.png

Screenshot_20170209_151006.png

Screenshot_20170209_151541.png

Screenshot_20170209_151548.png

Screenshot_20170209_151455.png

Screenshot_20170209_135019.png

Screenshot_20170209_125605.png

Screenshot_20170209_115600.png

Screenshot_20170209_204956.png

Screenshot_20170208_143334.png

Screenshot_20170208_143224.png

Screenshot_20170208_184030.png
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a tiny cell in the Rosy Lion in Daggerfall where I can go and /yell and /zone to my heart's passive-aggressive content.
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll are so super creative, I'm loving all the showcasing.

I ended up upgrading my humble abode to a slightly bigger humble abode. Much more freedom to have the forest I've always wanted.

Looks so cool at night when the candles on the bridge light up. I'll edit when it goes dark with a screencap.

qDNmDJf.png
    l3LaKLC.png
    Cg6fC4Q.png
    9MgpXV3.png
    8uAJwKj.png
    stbycvA.png
    qMFBORT.png
    NEpg66a.jpg
    4H3WQZI.jpg
    HHfIimN.png
    JbUuxCO.png
    9mqbaOE.png
    Rpdfexf.png
    G8z3dxW.png

Edit #1: More pics added.
    Edit #2: Added night pic.
    Edited by NovaShadow on February 10, 2017 3:09AM
    PC NA - EPHS
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pd2p5dH.jpg

Updated screenshot.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a ball atontach parts, soul gems, a crate and a table for my posion vials. Things are going well...Come visit my lab.....Don't mind the tombstone in the back room it's nothing....really o:)
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My char is a monk for a while, but dreaming of a bigger home:

inn.png

The busty thing freaks her out!

Thanks for the candle, Z :smile:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SadieJoan wrote: »
    I also have the little free room in Auridon as my home for now :blush: I am waiting for a while before I purchase a house, because I am still torn between three!

Here is my tiny room :smile:

[img][/img]31965627303_557587bda2_h.jpgScreenshot_20170208_100256

[img][/img]31965627743_5c519a746a_h.jpgScreenshot_20170208_100318

O.O You just won the most creative award!
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Update:

Those candles are a fire hazard, I think you did the right thing.

Thank you! I thought so too! Many of them didn't agree. :/
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Ample Domicile, I haven't bought anything with crowns yet, I'll see how far I can get without, lots of nooks still to fill, not done much on the inside yet

P66XmOL.jpg

X1RtmFj.jpg

Oh that's gorgeous! Like all of these.

On day four I got a new shelf, a desk and another pumpkin crafted. Getting there!
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    My little house. It's almost empty inside. I hope I can find those plans to craft furniture.

vWWWH4p.jpg

06ktFQK.jpg

Edited by EIGHTS on February 10, 2017 8:28AM
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • MasterPerceval
    MasterPerceval
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypgeX9BsXpc

Yes the inside is empty still, lol. (But miraculously,I do have enough slots left to decorate it)
    PC EU

Estelle van Heeckeren - DC Redguard Stamina Sorcerer
    Nikita Nightclaws - AD Khajiit Stamina Nightblade
    Amarië Tar-Míriel - AD High-Elf Magicka Templar
    Cimmerian Mortis - AD Dunmer Magicka Dragon Knight
    Maud van Heeckeren - AD Redguard Stamina Sorcerer
    blåckstår - AD Nord Stamina Dragon Knight
    Salva Mae - AD Khajiit Stamina Warden
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    My new Plunder Hunter Mansion:
    screenshot_20170210_1357532.png

screenshot_20170210_1359252.png

screenshot_20170211_0311292.png
    Edited by Masel on February 11, 2017 8:27AM
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Kazya
    Kazya
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got around finish my two free rooms enough to feel they were ready to be shown :) Haven't gotten around getting any other houses yet, been too busy with these two rooms *laughs* Anyhow, on with the show...

First the challenge I made to myself, to make a room with only 15 items as that is the item cap for unsubbed players in ESO's housing system. I was curious to see if I could get a decent room out of it, and I feel I have succeeded.

15itemschallengeroom_01_zpsuak9xtd3.jpg

15itemschallengeroom_02_zpsqlvic5lu.jpg

15itemschallengeroom_03_zpss3dh274w.jpg

Mother Earth and Father Night gives me comfort, protection and shelter every step I take.
    Brother Sun gives me the warmth I need, while Sister Moon lit my path so I don't get lost.
    Auntie Life follows me on my journey until Uncle Death sing me the last lullaby.
    /C.O 20121122
  • Kazya
    Kazya
    ✭✭✭
    Zora's Room

( Items: 30 + 1 pet )

The room for one of my characters, the pillow under the bed is pulled there by one of her pets in his try to steal it. Unluckily for me there is no ferrets in the game, so I can't have that one visible in the room. Atleast I can have her moonlight senche companion there :)

zorasroom_01_zpsjcwkca4w.jpg

zorasroom_02_zpssywueyup.jpg

zorasroom_03_zpsqyoteish.jpg

zorasroom_04_zpsqke277zr.jpg

Edited by Kazya on February 10, 2017 3:50PM
    Mother Earth and Father Night gives me comfort, protection and shelter every step I take.
    Brother Sun gives me the warmth I need, while Sister Moon lit my path so I don't get lost.
    Auntie Life follows me on my journey until Uncle Death sing me the last lullaby.
    /C.O 20121122
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »
    My new Plunder Hunter Mansion:
    Very nice!
    :smiley:
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kazya wrote: »
    First the challenge I made to myself, to make a room with only 15 items as that is the item cap for unsubbed players in ESO's housing system.
    Yeah, the cap numbers for items and visitors and underwhelming ...
    :neutral:
  • Kazya
    Kazya
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Kazya wrote: »
    First the challenge I made to myself, to make a room with only 15 items as that is the item cap for unsubbed players in ESO's housing system.
    Yeah, the cap numbers for items and visitors and underwhelming ...
    :neutral:

It is, I would have liked it to be higher, especially for visitors honestly. But atleast it is possible to make do with the item cap, the things I used in the 15 items room was mostly vendor bought, crafted or stolen. One thing (the bed) was bought through the store for crowns :)
    Edited by Kazya on February 10, 2017 6:32PM
    /C.O 20121122
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_11.png

I want to ask, how long did it take you to create the maze? it is an awesome idea!!!

It took me about 9 hours, I think. The maze goes inside the house on all 3 floors too. It has a princess waiting to be rescued and a treasure to boot. Not to mention a lot of movie references like The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Sleeping Beauty etc. etc. If you're on PC EU, it's open for all, so feel free to give it a shot. @name amanozako.

E: Also organising dueling events (1st person, no UI, you get the gist), roleplaying sessions featuring Maze Runners, and ERP if you're into that sort of thing.
    Edited by covenant_merchant on February 10, 2017 9:42PM