The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My first home! Show me yours ...

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »
    Thread name : My first home
    >posts all 40 houses
    >mfw
    Posts 3 free apartments, one for each main in each of the alliances.

So yes, "My first home" ...
    rolleyes.gif
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SadieJoan wrote: »
    I also have the little free room in Auridon as my home for now :blush: I am waiting for a while before I purchase a house, because I am still torn between three!
    @SadieJoan
    That's some creative thinking right there, i might have to do that too!
    smilie_pokal.gif

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    SirAndy wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    So instead of buying a house after I quested... I put on my drunk personality and RP walked through a couple friends houses. @Sigtric happened to be home and gave me a tour!
    I sent him a friend request so i could hang out with y'all but he has been ignoring me ...
    sad2.gif
    I accepted it!
    I'm at work right now, but i'll schwing by later tonight for some Skooma Nord Ale ...
    beerchug.gif
  • Myrrah
    Myrrah
    ✭✭✭
    SadieJoan wrote: »
    I also have the little free room in Auridon as my home for now :blush: I am waiting for a while before I purchase a house, because I am still torn between three!

Here is my tiny room :smile:

[img][/img]31965627303_557587bda2_h.jpgScreenshot_20170208_100256

[img][/img]31965627743_5c519a746a_h.jpgScreenshot_20170208_100318

well you managed to make your cute little apartment as fantastic as you did on the pts :) as i've stated elsewhere-i have been having a blast. but i have barely started on achievement furnishings yet and am broke. Time to grind i guess. and here's some ss of mine :)
    Edited by Myrrah on February 8, 2017 7:01PM
  • Dr_Resilient
    Dr_Resilient
    ✭✭✭
    I'm homeless. I live under Alessia Bridge.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So instead of buying a house after I quested... I put on my drunk personality and RP walked through a couple friends houses. @Sigtric happened to be home and gave me a tour!
    I sent him a friend request so i could hang out with y'all but he has been ignoring me ...
    sad2.gif
    I accepted it!
    I'm at work right now, but i'll schwing by later tonight for some Skooma Nord Ale ...
    beerchug.gif

If for some reason I'm not around, keg is downstairs middle room. Skooma bubbler is in the first seating area when you walk into the main house B)

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The place where I go after a hard days grind or PvP is right here:

400px-Esoshornhelmbankmap.jpg

Never boring as I always have company.
    Edited by technohic on February 8, 2017 7:11PM
  • AetherSatori
    AetherSatori
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't done much to the inside, but I made a little reading nook in the garden this evening, I'll probably fiddle with it some more though, I do that...

xG32NZK.jpg
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't done much to the inside, but I made a little reading nook in the garden this evening, I'll probably fiddle with it some more though, I do that...

xG32NZK.jpg

That is amazing.
  • AetherSatori
    AetherSatori
    ✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »

xG32NZK.jpg

That is amazing.

Thank you! There's even a copy of Cheeses of Tamriel up there :D

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! There's even a copy of Cheeses of Tamriel up there
    Very nice, good placement of lights makes all the difference ...
    smile.gif
  • DeathlurkZ
    DeathlurkZ
    ✭✭✭
    sad2.gif
    I accepted it!
    beerchug.gif

If for some reason I'm not around, keg is downstairs middle room. Skooma bubbler is in the first seating area when you walk into the main house B)

Now Im coming over too! I'll bring my friend "Lifts Her Tail" so we have some company
  • S1ipperyJim
    S1ipperyJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome screenshots! Here's my first house - only a watchtower's getting decorated yet, mostly with basic stuff that was in the house :)
    Screenshot_20170208_133429.png

Which house is that one?
  • BadLuckCharm
    BadLuckCharm
    ✭✭✭
    I like to call it "cozy" ...
    lol-2.gif

Auridon:
    post-2-1486443646.png

Stonefalls:
    post-2-1486446313.png

Daggerfall:
    post-2-1486447615.png

Well, at least you don't have cell mates in the 1st two, right?
    Oh wait, those aren't prison cells? :open_mouth:
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oyyy almost finished
    .eJwNyMsJxCAQANBeLEBHHfykjS0giBENJI7o7Cls7xve7T3iOy-xicY81qbUca5M85CLaaZaZCWqV0njXDLTrRJzyu0unZcyXsMrGHTW6QjevhXBoo4RbQQMHlB98iylr0a8G9AeDITdWATr5OhV_P6_Kydm.hb4So6kR4VwmYYKqhsqW8WzR-sU?width=1099&height=618
    .eJwNyMsNwyAMANBdGACM3fLJGh0gQgRBpAQi7Jyq7t7o3d5X3fNQi2oiFy_GbDvnMTfNMmaqRdcx6lHStbPO4zRJJOV2li5s0Ft4BHw5cjaCp6ciEKGz-PYU0WIwnzxL6dyGrAjWA0JYkSgg6KtX9fsDvVMnWw.QQcldVfMF2vL9ZSzEWyiTeZch3s?width=1099&height=618
    .eJwNyMsNwyAMANBdGACMSflkjQ4QIYIgUgIIu6equxe92_uKz7zFLirzoF2p86LU5ymJ-4wly9J7uXMcF8nUHxWZY6pPbkwKnYbF42aN1QGcWRXAbCu1cehsQK_eaebcqHY-ELQDBH-gMeEFcrQifn-9Midf.YoIWF-ga1230mlIdRLrjpya_FIk?width=1099&height=618
    Edited by Jaybe_Mawfaka on February 9, 2017 12:27AM
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dranacea's Bosmer Tree Fort - posted in separate thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/320074/dranaceas-bosmer-tree-fort
    yqdqciu43t8j.png

Hello all! I am Dranacea, a Bosmer of modest reknown. I almost hate to share details about my secret Bosmer Tree Fort compound, as I am so proud of it already. But I know some other people might soon follow the same line of thinking in home building. So for the sake of posterity I want it entered into the public record that I am one of ESO's OG Tree Fort Builders! :wink: Perhaps it will also serve as inspiration for others trying to build their own dream Grahthome.

Let me take you on a tour!

kpc1j3o9lkt3.png

I know what your thinking: he's building with wood! Don't bother calling Grahtwood Building Code Enforcement: all those guys are my cousins.

f5l62grnnqil.png

Though followers of the Green Pact have certain prohibitions against this sort of thing, as you may come to understand I have my own interpretation of the rules.

bydde12cv6q6.png

The main thing is to have respect. I knew the old cypress before it fell down. I harvested the dead wood knowing that we were on good terms and surrounding forest could spare the organic matter. Plus the trees I built my platforms on said it was cool. Responsible Forestry is your first responsibility. As you can see here there is a healthy plant community thriving down below, with trees in various stages of maturity.

bkw87lp7zhb9.png

A little clue if you are thinking of doing a similar thing: there are many hidden ways to get from place to place.

p04fnqculjru.png

As a proud Dominion soldier and experienced Bosmer scout, I have seen a few things in my day and traveled much. But when it came to settling down, my heart inevitably drew me back to the Graht Hood. There's nothing that says home like the fresh, wise smell of an established Graht. I'm a man of simple needs and do not have much need for the finer trappings of civilized life. Just place to lightly cook the fresh meat that I kill, a place to lay my head at night. That said, I'm blessed with plenty of space to expand in the future.

0xh8olgjo93c.png

This place looks great at night.

o1ki2ywsp2ry.png

Did I mention I'm a werewolf? Communion with the God of the Hunt and pursuing worthy prey with the pack is a central part of my life (#ChildrenOfHircine #BossCatTelel). This is not to the exclusion of several other deities I pray to - shrines to Y'ffre and even a little one to show respect to the Wilderking are also an important part of my home. So you can see I have my own take on the Green Pact - in my heart, Hircine embodies those values most truly. So I expect to hold many gatherings and rituals with my pack brothers and sisters.

tp26ysou1wee.png

I am honored to be able to call the Graht Hood my home, and I will defend this forest with my life. I've mostly furnished my home thus far with items I've collected from my various achievements, so there is much work to do. But it's been a great first couple of days moving in to the first place I can call my own. Now it's time to sit back, drink the blood of the last trespasser who accidentally wandered in, and enjoy the view.

Hope to have you over sometime!
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • Frondale
    Frondale
    ✭✭✭
    Please keep the showing of homes coming. I am enjoying seeing them all.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domus Phrasticus

front_by_michaelpaterson-daydelo.png
    #MOREORBS
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ample Domicile, I haven't bought anything with crowns yet, I'll see how far I can get without, lots of nooks still to fill, not done much on the inside yet

P66XmOL.jpg

X1RtmFj.jpg
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mathiisen manor (renamed Jungle of housecat).

7O3QVip.jpg

ySd91A5.jpg

SPnVHE0.jpg

fgpecxe.jpg

KnTxYeu.jpg

Roepy3U.jpg

as1Mj9e.jpg

GjfmZUQ.jpg
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bosmer character
    Screenshot_20170208_145908_zpsnmpopw8f.png

Dumner character
    Screenshot_20170208_181657_zpsl5ev5mvh.png

Dark and empty houses... just the way vampires like it?
    Edited by Narvuntien on February 9, 2017 2:58AM
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to pack my cozy with the max allowed it will be a hoarder hideout :)
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    Bosmer character
    Screenshot_20170208_145908_zpsnmpopw8f.png

Dumner character
    Screenshot_20170208_181657_zpsl5ev5mvh.png

Dark and empty houses... just the way vampires like it?

You look like Cinderella you need the spinning wheel. :smiley:
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    well you managed to make your cute little apartment as fantastic as you did on the pts :) as i've stated elsewhere-i have been having a blast. but i have barely started on achievement furnishings yet and am broke. Time to grind i guess. and here's some ss of mine :)

Thank you, though this one is even smaller! There isn't even room for a rug, so it has to be placed half way through the wall :lol: I love what you have done with Strident Springs, it looks wonderful! :smile:
    Edited by Elara_Northwind on February 9, 2017 3:50AM
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • ArnoTerranova
    ArnoTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    Can't beat the cosiness of this. Although I admit, it may feel creepy for guests :)
    Edited by ArnoTerranova on February 9, 2017 7:08AM

Fatty White-Claw (lvl 50+) heal trial pve
    Koros Bone-Shield (lvl 50+) tank trial pve
    Koros Lust (lvl 50+) dps pve, pvp
    Seiri (lvl 50+) dps pve
    Wildfire (lvl 50+) dps pvp
    EU-PC - Playing since April 2014. (beta)
  • onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome screenshots! Here's my first house - only a watchtower's getting decorated yet, mostly with basic stuff that was in the house :)

Which house is that one?

This is Strident Springs Demesne, at Reaper's March :)
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

Rakshasi Raijina, khajiit sorceror, adventurer and crafter
    Keel-Neesha, argonian dragonknight tank
    Asharlys, orc templar tank
    Wanheda Praimfaya, nord necromancer tank
    Alessia Whitegold, redguard templar 2h/bow DD
    Mitsuro Naztharune, khajiit dragonknight dw/bow DD
    Viannereth, bosmer warden bow/bow DD
    Moraelyn of Ra'athim, dunmer necromancer magicka DD

So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Hearts blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slowly making progress :) New:
    okuvEmf.jpg

Old:
    eavn0AX.jpg
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love looking at these and getting ideas for my own!

My own is more modest for now, but I'm not in any hurry. I've set up my free 'closet' as a private conservatory and dye station away from spell spammers and mudball hurlers:

large.basilscloset2.jpg.61b7ef5202250579c3f5ca8eba044b22.jpg

large.basilscloset1.jpg.d7a9ce721ccd6a93e8214447de819874.jpg

A house (or room) is not a home unless there's a cat in it!

Eventually, Basil is going for the Daggerfall castle as it's suitably dark and gothic, on a cliff and with a nice dungeon for his coffin and torture equipment! He's saving for that while continuing to gather furnishing 'recipes' and mats.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kFTXD6I.jpg
    Eat your heart out, Marguerite Perrin

jD6EkF1.jpg

aMJIakW.jpg
    Blood Fountain

81R6gjf.jpg
    The Magic Mushroom Tower
    kFz18qe.jpg

hifDOMN.jpg
    Dunmer Pride

Q3bZx3M.jpg
    Ode to Cyrodiil

naSOrsC.jpg
    ... with a cart filled with the bodies of my most killed alliance

CQMvIWV.jpg

G7LwDkc.jpg
    The bedroom

PXeyt9E.jpg
    The fishing docks, tribute to when this character was originally made to be a fisherman
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transformed the EP manor into an abandoned castle, complete with a giant functional maze.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_11.png

Edited by covenant_merchant on February 9, 2017 2:37PM