Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Can't pre-order yet

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll be publishing a pre-order FAQ on our website very soon that should answer many of your questions. :)

There are some odd circling motions going on. If you are PC and logged into your account, you want to go to the Store, not the Big Blue Pre-Order Button page. The pre-order link takes you to the store, but not before some interrogation.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll be publishing a pre-order FAQ on our website very soon that should answer many of your questions. :)
    And there was much rejoicing.
    9R3g9S.gif

Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There are some odd circling motions going on. If you are PC and logged into your account, you want to go to the Store, not the Big Blue Pre-Order Button page. The pre-order link takes you to the store, but not before some interrogation.

Yes, but that doesn't have anything for the Physical CE which is what a lot of us want :)
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was debating if I should go with the $100 physical CE but just opted for the $60 digital CE upgrade.

The statue is pretty nice but I have nowhere to really display it and the other stuff I'd look at once and throw it back into the box. Everything would just end up in my closet or basement collecting dust so the extra $40 would have been wasted.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I have a question, Physical Collectors Edition, it comes with the base game, well we obviously have the base game so if we order the physical CE will we be able to tie Morrowind to our existing account? Sounds silly but if we are gonna fork out $100 bucks we dont want to have to start over lol!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Evangele
    Evangele
    ✭✭
    Living in Canada and having no retailers having it on their websites yet is killing me slowly. :( My Molag Bal is lonely.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Ok I have a question, Physical Collectors Edition, it comes with the base game, well we obviously have the base game so if we order the physical CE will we be able to tie Morrowind to our existing account? Sounds silly but if we are gonna fork out $100 bucks we dont want to have to start over lol!

Yes it should just upgrade your account. The only reason to get the Physical copy though is for the statue and the books. If you don't care about those then just get the Digital. I however care about those and foolishy throw my money at all these types of things lol.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it should just upgrade your account. The only reason to get the Physical copy though is for the statue and the books. If you don't care about those then just get the Digital. I however care about those and foolishy throw my money at all these types of things lol.

Very much care about the statue and book, this is why I ask lol! Hubby and I are collectors, we like the physical stuff and things, have Molag Statue and Alduin this Dwemer will look awesome next to them, also their books are quality, very nice and worth imo.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

If I had a nice room dedicated to gaming and displays I would totally get it, too. But for plebs like me with no such room there's no point in getting it if I'm just going to keep it in the box forever.
  • GeraintAmbrosia
    GeraintAmbrosia
    ✭✭✭
    Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition digital store wth?
    2qbx743.png

If you already own ESO, you'll see this error message. You'll want to get the Digital CE upgrade in this case.

But I can buy the physical morrowind collector's edition (with the statue) and add that code to my existing ESO account, yes?
  • DemiDemon
    DemiDemon
    ✭✭
    Remag_Div wrote: »
    I was debating if I should go with the $100 physical CE but just opted for the $60 digital CE upgrade.

The statue is pretty nice but I have nowhere to really display it and the other stuff I'd look at once and throw it back into the box. Everything would just end up in my closet or basement collecting dust so the extra $40 would have been wasted.

The price keeps jumping for me. The one upgrade was 39.99, then the next time I looked it was 49.99 and now it's back to 39.99. Dx
    PC/Xbox One - NA
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2qbx743.png

If you already own ESO, you'll see this error message. You'll want to get the Digital CE upgrade in this case.

But I can buy the physical morrowind collector's edition (with the statue) and add that code to my existing ESO account, yes?

I'm going to assume yes. Otherwise nobody that got the physical copy before would bother getting the CE.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're trying to pre-order the Collector's Edition, we're working on getting that version to your favorite retailers as soon as possible. Stay tuned for details!

Would be nice if this is really the case. I couldn't order it because my EB Games (Canada) didn't know nothing about it and then when they "did know about it" they couldn't order it. Would be nice us Canadians actually get a chance to be getting it.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're trying to pre-order the Collector's Edition, we're working on getting that version to your favorite retailers as soon as possible. Stay tuned for details!

Is there any crossover between One T and Morrowind, or is everything starting from zero on Morrowind. If there is crossover, does that mean non-Steam 1T will or will not work with Steam version of Morrowind?
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

Is there any crossover between One T and Morrowind, or is everything starting from zero on Morrowind. If there is crossover, does that mean non-Steam 1T will or will not work with Steam version of Morrowind?

It's an expansion on the game. If you have the base game but do not get Morrowind you will have no access to the zone or the warden class etc. If you purchase Morrowind you will have access to the entire game which One T is just part of.
  • HippieTheGreat
    HippieTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    Any update on this yet? I do want to try to get the collectors edition but its not showing anywhere yet
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any update on this yet? I do want to try to get the collectors edition but its not showing anywhere yet

It's showing on Amazon, but says not available yet but you can add it to wish/shopping list
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Kazya
    Kazya
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Gina
    Mother Earth and Father Night gives me comfort, protection and shelter every step I take.
    Brother Sun gives me the warmth I need, while Sister Moon lit my path so I don't get lost.
    Auntie Life follows me on my journey until Uncle Death sing me the last lullaby.
    /C.O 20121122
  • HippieTheGreat
    HippieTheGreat
    ✭✭✭

It's showing on Amazon, but says not available yet but you can add it to wish/shopping list

Yup, that finally showed up on my end. good looking out :)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »

Would be nice if this is really the case. I couldn't order it because my EB Games (Canada) didn't know nothing about it and then when they "did know about it" they couldn't order it. Would be nice us Canadians actually get a chance to be getting it.
    As a Canadian I got the pre-order physical collectors edition of the base game through EB way back in 2014, so I'm hoping we'll be able to do that with this one. I'd imagine that the retailers don't know anything about it yet, as it was just announced today and most likely they didn't tell retailers in advance in order to keep word from leaking out early.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • skoomatrait
    skoomatrait
    ✭✭✭

and tell pls what is exclusive gray bear? if i'll start warden class i will have this bear as a part of my class but just with another color?
  • HippieTheGreat
    HippieTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    Just got it now on Amazon. Preorder working :D
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just showed up on Amazon, $99.99.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That didn't really answer any of our questions here that were not already answered sadly. Just the same spiel that is getting a lot of people upset.

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got it now on Amazon. Preorder working :D

Not Canada amazon :/ It's on the bethesda merch site too but (as a Canadian) won't let me buy it.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Davor wrote: »

As a Canadian I got the pre-order physical collectors edition of the base game through EB way back in 2014, so I'm hoping we'll be able to do that with this one. I'd imagine that the retailers don't know anything about it yet, as it was just announced today and most likely they didn't tell retailers in advance in order to keep word from leaking out early.

Lucky you. :) Wish I was so lucky. Hopefully things will be different this time around. Thanks for your explanation. I could never understand why, now I do. If I recall, the store inquired but were told they couldn't order any. I guess not enough copies to go around and with the late release like you suggested is why my store couldn't get a copy in.

• sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Still cant pre order collectors edition in Uk
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    Just showed up on Amazon, $99.99.

Ordered.

A new Morrowind map? Nice. Mine's kind of worn out.

:)

"Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OK @ZOS_GinaBruno having read that FAQ it doesn't answer this question:
    2qbx743.png

Some of us really want the physical collector's edition but want to apply the code to our existing accounts. Is this possible? If it is, since the physical collector's edition comes with the base game, do we get to have another account?

As in:
    I already have account Ur-Quan. If I buy the physical collector's edition can I apply the expansion pack to my Ur-Quan account, and then have another new account (call it Ur-Quan_Kzer-Za) that wouldn't have the expansion pack?
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)