Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Can't pre-order yet

DMuehlhausen
DMuehlhausen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Come on Gamestop, Amazong, Bestbuy get your sites updated!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    If you're trying to pre-order the Collector's Edition, we're working on getting that version to your favorite retailers as soon as possible. Stay tuned for details!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    How much for the Collector's Edition, not the digital the box with the statues etc ?.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're trying to pre-order the Collector's Edition, we're working on getting that version to your favorite retailers as soon as possible. Stay tuned for details!

Please tell us specific retailers @ZOS_GinaBruno

Like, ya know, for Canadians ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    Just take my damn money!!!!

I'm trying to give it to you!!

"Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • Bladorthin
    Bladorthin
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can you tell us how much the Physical Collector's edition is going to run? while we wait? Please :-)
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we be able to purchase Vvardenfell upgrade with Crowns? For ESO+ players who have been paying monthly sub with no new content for months and months and months, being able to put monthly crowns toward Vvardenfell would be a nice gesture.
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please take my money now.....it's good money really it is.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, just charge it to my account lol. I don't care just TAKE MA MONEYZ!
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be there pre-order by Steam?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are pathetic.

Oh wait. I preordered before the show was even half way over. lol
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno When is the cut-off date for pre-orders? Wanna get those bonuses but need to save up a bit first.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • cynaes
    cynaes
    ✭✭✭

Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno, could you possibly change the picture that's associated with the Crown Crate in the Explorer's Pack? It says "Crown Crate" below it, but the picture is of several Crown Crates. The ingame Crown Store shows only one (1) Crown Crate if you want to buy one (1).
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you gonna make a Dev Tracker post when it's up because I would like to give you money. Please let me give you money in a timely manner.

acb.jpg
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Please tell us specific retailers @ZOS_GinaBruno

Like, ya know, for Canadians ;)
    Yeah, I need to know how to get my dwemer colossus statue in Canada so it can stand beside my Molag Bal statue!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I demand pre-order now
    I demand pre-order now
    I demand pre-order now

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bladorthin wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can you tell us how much the Physical Collector's edition is going to run? while we wait? Please :-)

• kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    Glad to know, i'm not the only one who rushed to the pre-order sites :smiley:
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a Collectors Edition upgrade? Sound was horrible on Twitch, so I couldn't catch that. Molag Bal is lonely and needs a Dwarven Colossus to hang out with. I'll be preordering the moment it's available.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Walan
    Walan
    ✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno , I have two quick questions :smile:

1) Does the book and other goodies in the physical collector edition will be localized in French (and German) or will they be English only ?

2) If I buy the physical collector edition, will I have two codes (one for ESO:TU and another for ESO:Morrowind) so I can upgrade my existing game and give TU to a friend ? Or only one code with both (but still usable to upgrade an existing account) ? Or do I must absolutly create a new account ?

Thanks for your answers, and thanks all to bring us Vvardenfell !
  • potemathewolfqueen
    Does anyone know whether buying the physical collector's copy would still let me update my current version of the game to the Morrowind version? Or is that just for brand new players who don't own a copy of the current version of the game?
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bladorthin wrote: »

That's what I'm guessing it will be.
  • Thestephenmcraeub17_ESO
    I don't suppose there will be a physical collector's edition that doesn't include the base game, huh? As someone who already owns the game, and who wants a nice collector's statue, map, and book, I'm not too excited about having to buy the base game again. Any potential for physical collector's edition upgrade for those who already own base game?

Also, does the base game included come with previous DLC packs? If so, I am more ok with buying it...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We'll be publishing a pre-order FAQ on our website very soon that should answer many of your questions. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • buxuus
    buxuus
    EvilCroc wrote: »
    Will be there pre-order by Steam?

Checking on Steam pre-order is already available:
    • Pre-Purchase The Elder Scrolls Online - Morrowind Upgrade: £29.99
    • Pre-Purchase The Elder Scrolls Online - Morrowind Upgrade - Digital Collector's Edition: £49.99

Hopefully this link will work for you... http://store.steampowered.com/app/582880/
    Edited by buxuus on January 31, 2017 7:54PM
  • skoomatrait
    skoomatrait
    ✭✭✭
    Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition digital store wth?
    2qbx743.png
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll be publishing a pre-order FAQ on our website very soon that should answer many of your questions. :)

Perfect. This fits my shoot first, aim later habit.
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update! Refreshing several pages to get it asap. Already got the digital collectors edition for PC so I can play the second it's launched but I want the physical for xbox one.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BspRv8X0.jpg
  • Dev
    Dev
    ✭✭✭✭

Typical zos: Saying something is ready when it is not.

Also for what it is worth, it was a really stupid idea to reuse the name Morrowwind in the game's title. When people search for it, they will get x-thousand hits for the 2002 game... whenever the vendors actually have it to list that is.....
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition digital store wth?
    2qbx743.png

If you already own ESO, you'll see this error message. You'll want to get the Digital CE upgrade in this case.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post