Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Can't pre-order yet

• bitels
    bitels
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    If there is a way to check if retailers in my country will even recive physical collector edition for sale?
    Dont know if I should wait or just order it, for example, in Germany or France.
    Edited by bitels on February 1, 2017 5:43PM
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GCVDJ11T wrote: »
    Come on Gamestop, Amazong, Bestbuy get your sites updated!

@DMuehlhausen

I was able to preorder the PC Collectors edition yesterday from Amazon (hard copy). Here is the URL for all three platforms for the collectors edition and the regular edition:

https://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=elderscrolls+online+morrowind

I also preordered 2 digital upgrades from the Bethesda Store. Here is the link for the upgrade editions. After you click on the link in the upper right hand corner it will say preorder. You then sign into your ESO account and it takes you to the order page.

elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/morrowind

Hope this helps!

Yeah I want to use my paypal account which isn't accepted by Amazon.
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am looking for a UK retailer that will carry the collectors physical edition and so far have failed to find any.

Amazon in the UK doesn't have it.
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Game website has it for uk.
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Game has it for 89.99
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Still not able to reserve Physical Edition from Gamestop. Not even in store, any update on when this might get updated.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to hop in and say hi, I'm very excited to go back to Morrowind, when I left House Redoran to join the Aldmeri Dominion I never thought I'd return home... Now, with the call of Vivec, as a dunmer first, I must return home and bring honor to my ancestor's!
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only the most expensive versions are available on Steam... :(
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got my pre order off the xb store ^ . ^

Dat grey bear sold meh
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well just bought it on Amazon...
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @nikigwil and @sickboy2808
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    PlayStation have told me delete and reinstall. I have a fast connection so im doing this to make sure its their end not mine. Ill let you know what happens.
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Bought the top deal from Game
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Strange. It still doesnt show on my CC Account. Surely Game would have already requested the money by now even though its not out till June??
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Strange. It still doesnt show on my CC Account. Surely Game would have already requested the money by now even though its not out till June??

I don't think, in the US at least, companies charge the card for online pre-orders on stuff like this till the game is released. That is one reason why I like going to Gamestop. I can put like 25$ down then pay like 10$/wk and pay it off before the game comes out.
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    I emailed Game and they said they dont actually take money from my account until the game is shipped. So thats great news :D
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The situation for PS4/EU is weird, if you look at the store via the PS4 app you can't find the update edition but if you use the website you can find and order it.
    Not very surprising as the PS4 store app isn't the best designed (or working) store app in the world ... :-(
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I pre-ordered the digital update yesterday :smiley:

acb.jpg
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

OK @ZOS_GinaBruno having read that FAQ it doesn't answer this question:
    Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition digital store wth?
    2qbx743.png

If you already own ESO, you'll see this error message. You'll want to get the Digital CE upgrade in this case.

But I can buy the physical morrowind collector's edition (with the statue) and add that code to my existing ESO account, yes?
    Some of us really want the physical collector's edition but want to apply the code to our existing accounts. Is this possible? If it is, since the physical collector's edition comes with the base game, do we get to have another account?

As in:
    I already have account Ur-Quan. If I buy the physical collector's edition can I apply the expansion pack to my Ur-Quan account, and then have another new account (call it Ur-Quan_Kzer-Za) that wouldn't have the expansion pack?

Yes, you can do that.

@ZOS_GinaBruno I have entered the code under my account for the Morrowind Collectors Edition Hard Copy I got today, but how do I get the new account base game "without" the expansion pack. I have had a plus account since 2014 and only wanted the Morrowind update added to that account and be able to use the base game that came with the hard copy collectors edition to create another account, you you stated to @UrQuan that we could do.