Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Can't pre-order yet

• Evangele
    Evangele
    ✭✭
    Still not available in Canadian stores, any ETA on that? I hate this waiting in Canada for information thing, it would be nice to be included in real release time for pre-orders.

Also I would too like to know if physical collectors edition can be used on accounts we already have. I want the statue but I already own the base game.

Thanks
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well that sucks. Forgot Amazon doesn't take Paypal...Guess it's a stop at Gamestop on my way home if it doesn't come up on their site first.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evangele wrote: »
    Still not available in Canadian stores, any ETA on that? I hate this waiting in Canada for information thing, it would be nice to be included in real release time for pre-orders.

Also I would too like to know if physical collectors edition can be used on accounts we already have. I want the statue but I already own the base game.

Thanks

@UrQuan and @Evangele Yes it can be used on current accounts.

On that note. Any retailer info on Canada would be helpful. ESPECIALLY if it's offered online (for us that don't have an EB games anywheres near us...)
    Edited by MissBizz on January 31, 2017 9:24PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Evangele
    Evangele
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Thanks

Thank you! I need to remember to follow on twitter.....:)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks

On that note. Any retailer info on Canada would be helpful. ESPECIALLY if it's offered online (for us that don't have an EB games anywheres near us...)
    OK cool. Now we need to know if we still get a new (non-expansion) account if we apply the expansion code from it to an existing account. And also any retailer info on Canada...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

Thanks

UrQuan and Evangele Yes it can be used on current accounts.

OK cool. Now we need to know if we still get a new (non-expansion) account if we apply the expansion code from it to an existing account. And also any retailer info on Canada...

Urquan... you don't need another account. lol Although.. I do... hmmmmmm.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks

UrQuan and Evangele Yes it can be used on current accounts.

Urquan... you don't need another account. lol Although.. I do... hmmmmmm.
    Hush you, I don't have enough accounts lol
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

OK @ZOS_GinaBruno having read that FAQ it doesn't answer this question:
    Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition digital store wth?
    2qbx743.png

If you already own ESO, you'll see this error message. You'll want to get the Digital CE upgrade in this case.

But I can buy the physical morrowind collector's edition (with the statue) and add that code to my existing ESO account, yes?
    Some of us really want the physical collector's edition but want to apply the code to our existing accounts. Is this possible? If it is, since the physical collector's edition comes with the base game, do we get to have another account?

As in:
    I already have account Ur-Quan. If I buy the physical collector's edition can I apply the expansion pack to my Ur-Quan account, and then have another new account (call it Ur-Quan_Kzer-Za) that wouldn't have the expansion pack?

Yes, you can do that.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2qbx743.png

If you already own ESO, you'll see this error message. You'll want to get the Digital CE upgrade in this case.

But I can buy the physical morrowind collector's edition (with the statue) and add that code to my existing ESO account, yes?
    Some of us really want the physical collector's edition but want to apply the code to our existing accounts. Is this possible? If it is, since the physical collector's edition comes with the base game, do we get to have another account?

As in:
    I already have account Ur-Quan. If I buy the physical collector's edition can I apply the expansion pack to my Ur-Quan account, and then have another new account (call it Ur-Quan_Kzer-Za) that wouldn't have the expansion pack?

Yes, you can do that.
    Yay! @ZOS_GinaBruno you have made me a very happy evil giant predatory caterpillar-alien bent on enslaving all other sentient life in the galaxy!

phew That's a mouthful.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had bought the physical Imperial edition to get the Molag Bal statue. If I get this physical collector's edition, can I give the base code to someone else and just use the Morrowwind code for my account? I'm trying to get my sister into the game so I'll see her online.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Coolits
    Coolits
    ✭✭✭

2qbx743.png

As in:

Yes, you can do that.

It would be cool if you do this and apply the code to an existing game account you get an extra character slot or two (or similar)as you don't need the base game.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Australia pre order eb games collectors edition shows up nothing
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• Siekobilly_ESO
    Siekobilly_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    For what it's worth I got my physical CE preorder in on Amazon about 2 hours ago, so the preorders there are active.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what it's worth I got my physical CE preorder in on Amazon about 2 hours ago, so the preorders there are active.
    Not for Canada they're not. No idea about other countries...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Evangele
    Evangele
    ✭✭
    Not for Canada they're not. No idea about other countries...

My poor Canadian heart is waiting so patiently.......
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭

and tell pls what is exclusive gray bear? if i'll start warden class i will have this bear as a part of my class but just with another color?

I am wondering this, too...

"An exclusive grey-colored War Bear to fight by your side when you play as a Warden."

Is it just the bear ultimate colored a different color?
    Or a combat pet (similar to the non-combat pets, but it fights)?

I am hoping the first, rather than the second, especially since it specifically says it's only for Warden characters. But it's a bit vague.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My poor Australian heart is waiting so patiently....... and felling hurt...however could be from all those aussie meat pies and beers :dizzy:
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• NarutoUzumaki242
    It's already on EB Games Australia page.
    EPNord Dragonknight – Tank – Ygritte Kjældsen "She's my Primary Tank"
    ADBreton Templar – Healer – Annabelle Jurard "She's my only Healer"
    DCAltmer Sorcerer– DPS – Valritte Kjældsen "She's my SorcDPS"
    ADAltmer Templar – DPS – Ayrenn Arana Uzumaki "She's my Jabs DW DPS"
    EPDark Elf Warden – DPS – Alyanna von Nerethi "She's my Pet DPS"
    EPDark Elf Nightblade – DPS – Naryu Virian Uzumaki "She's obviously my DW Assassin"
    DCImperial Templar– Tank – Ariana Præxemilia Leonius/b] "She's my Secondary Tank"
    EPImperial Dragonknight – DPS – Aurelius Marcus Uzumaki "The Supreme Pontiff"
    EPBreton Necromancer– DPS – Alyssane Montierre "For TES VI Role-playing"

Primary Residence – Daggerfall Overlook "Kjældsen Manor"
    New Residence to complete – Grand Psijic Villa "Uzumaki Artæum Manor"

"We profess that there is no salvation outside the Church... For the Church is the pillar and ground of the truth." – Pope Leo XII

TESO accounts: NarutoUzumaki24 | NarutoUzumaki242
    Fanfiction.net author name: Ex-Durandal 24
    Steam: Pope Pius XIII
    Origin: Jello242
    Uplay: bfigu
    GOG Galaxy: Jello242
    "All of us want peace; not the peace of the dead, but the peace of the living..." – Philippine President Rodrigo Roa Duterte
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The basic and digital CE versions are up on Gamestop, but not the Physical CE
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    SolarCat02 wrote: »

and tell pls what is exclusive gray bear? if i'll start warden class i will have this bear as a part of my class but just with another color?

"An exclusive grey-colored War Bear to fight by your side when you play as a Warden."

I am hoping the first, rather than the second, especially since it specifically says it's only for Warden characters. But it's a bit vague.

I seem to remember they stated in live stream, that it was your ultimate bear, that were a different color.
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Any idea when the digital upgrade will be available for pre order on the UK Ps Store?
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any idea when other places other than Amazon will have the Physical CE? I've checked both Best Buy and Gamestop and they don't even it available yet.
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already answered, woops
    Edited by MythicEmperor on February 1, 2017 1:22PM
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Edited by [Deleted User] on February 1, 2017 1:20PM
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SolarCat02 wrote: »

it's just a re-skin
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

2qbx743.png

As in:

Yes, you can do that.

Apologies for needing to backtrack here, I misunderstood the question. To clarify, you will not be able to split Morrowind from the base game.

(I thought you were asking about applying Morrowind from the physical CE to an existing account - sorry for the confusion!)

@ZOS_GinaBruno Any idea when other places other than Amazon will have the Physical CE? I've checked both Best Buy and Gamestop and they don't even it available yet.

Not yet, but we'll let you know as soon as we have an update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (...)

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Please don't forget about those .ca fellows ;)
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2qbx743.png

As in:

Yes, you can do that.

Apologies for needing to backtrack here, I misunderstood the question. To clarify, you will not be able to split Morrowind from the base game.

(I thought you were asking about applying Morrowind from the physical CE to an existing account - sorry for the confusion!)

OK, so to clarify if we have an existing account to upgrade and we want the physical collectors edition we have to pay for a new copy of the base game that we can't use?
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • GCVDJ11T
    GCVDJ11T
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come on Gamestop, Amazong, Bestbuy get your sites updated!

@DMuehlhausen

I was able to preorder the PC Collectors edition yesterday from Amazon (hard copy). Here is the URL for all three platforms for the collectors edition and the regular edition:

https://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=elderscrolls+online+morrowind

I also preordered 2 digital upgrades from the Bethesda Store. Here is the link for the upgrade editions. After you click on the link in the upper right hand corner it will say preorder. You then sign into your ESO account and it takes you to the order page.

elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/morrowind

Hope this helps!

• Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2qbx743.png

As in:

Yes, you can do that.

OK, so to clarify if we have an existing account to upgrade and we want the physical collectors edition we have to pay for a new copy of the base game that we can't use?

I would very much like to know aswell if this is the case. And if Gina's last answer means that we will actually be able to upgrade using the physical CE.