The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of funny how we started pushing keeps. We had a group of six to begin with. Decided to pick up people from zone chat. EVERY keep we went to had a full group of AD on the wall waiting for us. We disbanded group and started a guild only group. First keep we went to was empty when we got there. That's when we decided to start pushing the map. I'm not saying we had a spy but.... we had a spy. Lol. Good times!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I don't think I've ever been in a last emp keep stand at brk, it was odd and amazingly fun at the same time! Thanks for a great time last night everyone!

Also, ty so much @ZOS_DaryaK for allowing our thread to stay!! <3

Also also (lol) I did want to apologize on behalf of AD to both EP and DC for the pugglets that were gate/tri keep camping. Valen and I, and some others eventually, yelled at zone for 2 hours, sincerely 2 freakin hours to get off of them. They literally refused, I was called stupid and many other things bc I wouldn't shut up about it.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Yeah I don't think I've ever been in a last emp keep stand at brk, it was odd and amazingly fun at the same time! Thanks for a great time last night everyone!

Also also (lol) I did want to apologize on behalf of AD to both EP and DC for the pugglets that were gate/tri keep camping. Valen and I, and some others eventually, yelled at zone for 2 hours, sincerely 2 freakin hours to get off of them. They literally refused, I was called stupid and many other things bc I wouldn't shut up about it.

They actually had seige ON High Rock. Lol
    Edited by Stridig on January 20, 2017 5:50PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The problem I had with them is that we told them they could go ahead and do what they want. If they want to camp tri-keeps, fine but they weren't doing a very good job anyways. Regardless, we, the majority of ad pop, also made a choice and decided not to help them camp but they got madbad about the fact that we also made our own choice.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

LoDG & TIO were out farming dolmens during that whole fiasco. Zone chat was pretty terrible.

Karakura's group was the only one tri-keep farming but with them being the AD Pug Zerg, it is difficult to get them to pull off something so willingly.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

LoDG & TIO were out farming dolmens during that whole fiasco. Zone chat was pretty terrible.

Karakura's group was the only one tri-keep farming but with them being the AD Pug Zerg, it is difficult to get them to pull off something so willingly.

Careful throwing that zerg word around. You and 40 other AD killed our group of 10 at Ales mine last night.

Edit: It could have been 30 AD. But it was more than a 24 person group.
    Edited by Stridig on January 20, 2017 6:06PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    They actually had seige ON High Rock. Lol

Wow. Impressive. lol! Those guys really thought they were awesome. Kept telling us to roll DC so they could kill us. Like dude, you don't want me to roll DC, trust me. I'll never claim to be a great player but I've got heart and that's something they don't have.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

It happens on both sides, each considering it "Retaliation", perpetual retaliation. No biggies, map keeps a changing regardless.

@Valen_Byte I totally thought we had it too once we cleared the top, but seemed like there was a second AD FC dropped around the time we charged into the inner, and none of us were outside to find it, we couldn't keep the second wave at bay, especially since you guys were coming up both stairs with considerable force! Bravo! Plus the frond door got repaired so no reinforcements could get to us. Smart move.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Careful throwing that zerg word around. You and 40 other AD killed our group of 10 at Ales mine last night.

If you want the accurate number, there was 27 AD on the stairs fighting you.
    As far as DC numbers go, there was more than just PUGz of Daggerfall there, because MIAT's PvP Alert counted 21 DC in the area after the fight (people who had not released instantly)
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RIzmyy wrote: »
    This is a fun read.

Do you dare tell us your true identity? O' stranger from the past. : )) Welcome back!
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

It happens on both sides, each considering it "Retaliation", perpetual retaliation. No biggies, map keeps a changing regardless.

@Valen_Byte I totally thought we had it too once we cleared the top, but seemed like there was a second AD FC dropped around the time we charged into the inner, and none of us were outside to find it, we couldn't keep the second wave at bay, especially since you guys were coming up both stairs with considerable force! Bravo! Plus the frond door got repaired so no reinforcements could get to us. Smart move.

Yup, as you said in your reenactment, you guys found my first FC right off. Was a gamble to place it there. I was saying "oh god I hope they go left!" Most went left, but a few went right and saw it immediately. I died up top. Called for a FC to be placed. The emp dropped it right outside the wall and we rushed back in. We would have been done for without the second FC.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you want the accurate number, there was 27 AD on the stairs fighting you.
    As far as DC numbers go, there was more than just PUGz of Daggerfall there, because MIAT's PvP Alert counted 21 DC in the area after the fight (people who had not released instantly)

Ok. Didn't realize there were more DC there since we were the only "group" on at the time. Anyway a zerg is a zerg. Also..... that add-on is for scrubs. Lol. It's a joke no harm intended. Seriously though.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    lol @DCeiver0 yeah that was a fun fight... got to kill the emp on a new BwB toon AND got to kill @Valen_Byte :D lol ... u slipped away a few times from me but i still got u in the end!! :P lol

: ( Im not sure how to feel about you being so happy that you kilt meh haha
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @Valen_Byte i saw u and was like OH !!!! MUST keeeeeeel him!!! lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok. Didn't realize there were more DC there since we were the only "group" on at the time. Anyway a zerg is a zerg. Also..... that add-on is for scrubs. Lol. It's a joke no harm intended. Seriously though.

I think there's an argument to be made that the part of Miat's that recaps battles after they finished is pretty cool.

The realtime counts and stealth stuff? Blech.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

I think there's an argument to be made that the part of Miat's that recaps battles after they finished is pretty cool.

The realtime counts and stealth stuff? Blech.

I don't like the add-on overall. I don't have it, however, 2 LoDG members to my knowledge have it and give number counts during fights if available.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had my first 1v2 on my new magsorc last night as well ... 2 ad tried to gank me and they ended up failing :D
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i currently use the addon... but i dont really think the numbers are reliable completely ... one thing i noticed it reads dead members as well ... just been testing the addon out the last week to see what the fuss is with it ... as @DeadlyRecluse said the after battle report is actually pretty cool.... gives a death count of both sides, the length of time the battle was def a cool feature...

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't like the add-on overall. I don't have it, however, 2 LoDG members to my knowledge have it and give number counts during fights if available.

Same. I have a guildy who has it up, and it's extremely powerful. I won't install it myself, and look forward to it's castration next patch.
    i currently use the addon... but i dont really think the numbers are reliable completely ... one thing i noticed it reads dead members as well ... just been testing the addon out the last week to see what the fuss is with it ... as @DeadlyRecluse said the after battle report is actually pretty cool.... gives a death count of both sides, the length of time the battle was def a cool feature...

The numbers also only reflect the number of players in the area whom you have scanned at some point with your cursor--so after a few days of pvping regularly it will be mostly caught up, but never completely accurate.

The length/death of battle thing is super cool. It feels very much like Kill Counter's reporting feature, where you feel more accomplished through inaccurate accounting!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma i apologize for forgetting to send you that gear last night. I'm old. Memory isn't what it once was.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma i apologize for forgetting to send you that gear last night. I'm old. Memory isn't what it once was.

At least you HAD a good memory. I cant remember the last time I had one and I'm 22.
    Edited by Mjollo on January 20, 2017 7:44PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    Just want to point out the current emp is one of the ones defending AD tri-keeps...
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Defialed thanks for making me feel old :(

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

At least you HAD a good memory. I cant remember the last time I had one and I'm 22.
    I was out of school by the time you were born. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Ah, Yay we didn't get shut down!

Last night was epic. 15 man PUGz group FD assault on BRK..... wiped. Ah but what a fight tho! Cheers to those who were there!

Agreed, it was fun. Only thing better than that was the second attempt, where we de-throned the emp. As an aside, did the AD emp think that the siege buff still applied to attacks on players? I ask because they seemed to be on siege a lot, which I think was a mistake overall.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kazi wrote: »
    Just want to point out the current emp is one of the ones defending AD tri-keeps...

Last time I asked DC zone not to do that they said this.....

STFU
    Go kill yourself
    Traitor
    Roll a different alliance if you don't like it

And plenty of other nice things. Lol. These kids are just adorable.

Makes me want to go buy the i-Phone repair stand they work at in the mall so I can fire them.
    Edited by Stridig on January 20, 2017 7:57PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah DC zchat can get a bit toxic at times... which is y i had my zchat turned off for a while

Options
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    Yeah I know it's none of you it just makes pvp boring. I hate when AD does it too.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kazi wrote: »

Makes me want to go buy the i-Phone repair stand they work at in the mall so I can fire them.
    Ew Malls. If they work there then it's already torture.

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig i was 13 when he was born lol

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig i was 13 when he was born lol

I'm currently getting younger so you may catch up to me.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
This discussion has been closed.