The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for RP guild. Any alliance

cavindas
cavindas
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for a role playing guild or even role playing friends to explore tamriel with. My gamer tag is xARxIRUSH add me, message me, get in contact with me any way.
  • Covokson
    Covokson
    ✭✭
    (Clan Luccin) orc only DC actively looking for members no ww requirement but have to be an orc GT covokson
    Frensiflr lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact
    Watches-has-you-die lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact

And other cp character
    " In order to reach the top of the mountain, you must reach the bottom of it first"
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run Magicka, one of ESO's earliest RP guilds, if you're interested in joining. Send me an xbox live message (gamertag: Senpai Fluffy) and I can send you an invite to my guild, Magicka, if you'd like. If you'd like to learn more about Magicka before requesting an invite, check out our guild forum thread Here. I'll also send you a message on xbox live if you're not checking back here.
    Edited by Marginis on January 3, 2017 10:35PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.