The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Back on Xbox looking for guild

CrypticEasy
Hey I'm looking for a guild to join. I used to play but never really got that far. I'm currently playing as a Breton Templar in the Daggerfall Covenant. I'd love to join a group that can help me level and get better at the game. My gamer tag is Cryptic Easy, please comment below or message me on Xbox if you'd like me to join you. Thanks!
Edited by CrypticEasy on December 30, 2016 9:32AM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    What's your gamertag?
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • CrypticEasy
    Cryptic Easy @KATObloodpaw
    Edited by CrypticEasy on December 30, 2016 9:32AM
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If joining an RP guild sounds interesting to you, Magicka would love to have you. Send me an xbox live message (gamertag: Senpai Fluffy) and I can send you an invite to my guild if you'd like. If you'd like to learn more about Magicka before requesting an invite, check out our guild forum thread Here. I'll also send you a message on xbox live if you're not checking back here.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Fidget
    Fidget
    The Oblivion Horror’s (XB1-NA/AD) is looking for new members to swell our ranks. We are an adult only guild with active & casual players. We understand people have things like 'lives' and 'real world commitments', so we're open to all levels of activity. We support each other when help is needed & someone is always online. There are no guild fees required.

If you want to join us, please message "xxxMADONExxx" in-game for an invite
    "If you got lock problems...I feel bad for you son...I got 99 picks, but I just need one."
  • FenwayF8thful
    Hey I'm looking for a guild to join. I used to play but never really got that far. I'm currently playing as a Breton Templar in the Daggerfall Covenant. I'd love to join a group that can help me level and get better at the game. My gamer tag is Cryptic Easy, please comment below or message me on Xbox if you'd like me to join you. Thanks!

Greetings! Hudson's Bay Company a brand new trading Guild is looking for member's that are looking for fun respectful experience. Please check out our post on the forums as well. If you'd like to be a part of something new and fresh as you are taking a fresh step yourself we'd love to have you aboard!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/313210/brand-new-trading-guild-xb1-na-server#latest
    Edited by FenwayF8thful on January 9, 2017 7:46PM
  • Ammogirl1119
  • Asteriah
    Asteriah
    You should join us at Revolution of Gamming (RoG)! We're more than just an in game guild, we're a full fledged gaming community with our own website, forums, rank structure, and more! Check us out at www.rogcommunity.com and sign up! We're currently trying to start a brigade for ESO, so feel free to post on the interest list sign up thread! I can also invite you to our in game guild :) let me know if you have any questions! My gamertag is RoG Asteria SG.
    XBL: RoG Asteria SG
    Revolution of Gaming, Section General
    www.rogcommunity.com
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    My GT is Daishin15 and I run Fairy Tail Guild and all Are welcomed to join us for some fun times
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.