The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

no ESO Plus in game benefits

sigmaar
sigmaar
✭✭
So I purchased ESO plus last friday through STEAM and everything was fine.

My account status here on the web site says ESO plus is active.

however upon logging in today ESO Plus is not active on my account in game.

No ESO plus buffs
No access to any of the DLC's
No crafting bag

I have opened a ticket with support, but we all know how long a process that is with Zenimax.

TO ZENIMAX
This a breach of service on you the service provider. fix it in a timely manner and compensate me either through a refund of the ESO Plus cost (minus the 48 hours I received of the service working as promised) or credit my account for the time I have lost and continue to lose due to your lack of customer service.
  • Lollover
    Lollover
    Soul Shriven
    i have been playing since march. all accounts linked. acccounts page shows that i have purchased the eso plus ( crowns also credited ) but sadly the main game and eso store from main games appears that i am not !! . WAKE UP BETHSHEDA/ZENIMAX PLEASE , i would also like compensation for the days/xp/gold lost due to YOUR ERROR and NOT MINE !!!!! . I HAVE PAID YOU. ( do you realise its theft and fraud to take money for services and not give them !!!! - BE WARNED !!!!!!!!!! )
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overreaction?
    On Xbox one many of us have never received crowns after paying for ESO plus. We have to always open tickets and after multiple replies or being told to wait 30-45 days and op n a new ticket....only after this each time do we get crowns.

Just stop paying for ESO plus....it's obvious
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on November 22, 2016 12:06AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • sigmaar
    sigmaar
    ✭✭
    Overreaction?
    On Xbox one many of us have never received crowns after paying for ESO plus. We have to always open tickets and after multiple replies or being told to wait 30-45 days and op n a new ticket....only after this each time do we get crowns.

thanks for your completely unhelpful post about a completely different issue. . .

this is not about crowns, but ESO plus benefits, not showing up ingame despite the website showing ESO plus as active.

and just because you roll over and let a service provider get away with breaches of service does not mean I will. . .
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sigmaar wrote: »
    Overreaction?

thanks for your completely unhelpful post about a completely different issue. . .

this is not about crowns, but ESO plus benefits, not showing up ingame despite the website showing ESO plus as active.

and just because you roll over and let a service provider get away with breaches of service does not mean I will. . .

Well it's to identify that ESO plus has issues outside of direct PC only purchases.
    Steam and ESO has changes so I'm one of the support pages it shares that one doesn't link to the other....it may be work reading the support pages by doing a steam search and read up.

I have a PC account and an Xbox one account so while you feel the comment wasn't helpful perhaps going to the support page first is the best advice.

There is another thread about steam and linking steam limitations that I provided info on that should be helpful but it's just as simple to go to support.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/list/page/1/st/5/kw/Steam/Platform/~any~/sno/1/search/1/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ3OTc3NDE5NC9zaWQvZ0NFWmdmNG4=

WHY CAN’T I SEE THE CROWN PACKS OR ESO PLUS MEMBERSHIP THAT I JUST PURCHASED ON STEAM?
    Updated 11/02/2016 02:13 PM Published 11/02/2016 01:58 PM
    If you purchased Crown Packs or ESO Plus membership on Steam, but cannot see them in game, you should ensure that you have linked your Steam and ESO accounts and that you have logged in using the Steam client.

If you have not linked your Steam account to your ESO account, you can find instructions on how to do so here.

Edited by NewBlacksmurf on November 22, 2016 12:25AM
  • sigmaar
    sigmaar
    ✭✭
    Overreaction?

Well it's to identify that ESO plus has issues outside of direct PC only purchases.
    Steam and ESO has changes so I'm one of the support pages it shares that one doesn't link to the other....it may be work reading the support pages by doing a steam search and read up.

I have a PC account and an Xbox one account so while you feel the comment wasn't helpful perhaps going to the support page first is the best advice.

There is another thread about steam and linking steam limitations that inprovided info on that should be helpful but it's just as simple to go to support.

again, not helpful

OF COURSE I went to support first, I mentioned that in the OP. . .

And maybe you missed the fact that I said it was working since friday and stopped tonight. so if it was because I hadn't linked my account on STEAM then it never would have worked in the first place. . .

seriously stop trying to say its my fault. . .

. . .it's not
    Edited by sigmaar on November 22, 2016 12:38AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overreaction?

There is another thread about steam and linking steam limitations that inprovided info on that should be helpful but it's just as simple to go to support.

again, not helpful

OF COURSE I went to support first, I mentioned that in the OP. . .

stop trying to say its my fault. . .

. . .it's not

I'll stop trying to help you....

Good luck with support....this the photo
    some-people-just-act-like-they-are-trying-to-help-you.jpg
  • dramsb14_ESO
    dramsb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue effectively, submitted a ticket and posted in bug forum.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/304562/crafting-bag-locked-today-11-21-2016
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lollover @sigmaar
    This issue cannot be fixed from the forums by our forum members or moderators. If you have submitted a contact with support this is the best way to get in contact with someone who can confirm account sensitive information and check your account for further information.

If you find that your ticket hasn't been addressed in a reasonable amount of time leave the ticket number on this thread. We cannot solve the issue but we can update you on it's progress.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Lollover
    Lollover
    Soul Shriven
    ty for the reply, you can understand my feeling thou, if you pay for 30 days eso plus membership then you should get it .... the game however is amazing so big thanks to the developers and all that contributed and supported it. I believe in supporting game developers with very hard earned cash so that my entertainment can continue that's why I am also a elder scroll legends player aswell.
  • sigmaar
    sigmaar
    ✭✭
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    @Lollover @sigmaar
    This issue cannot be fixed from the forums by our forum members or moderators. If you have submitted a contact with support this is the best way to get in contact with someone who can confirm account sensitive information and check your account for further information.

If you find that your ticket hasn't been addressed in a reasonable amount of time leave the ticket number on this thread. We cannot solve the issue but we can update you on it's progress.

please do update me, and if you have the power to do so escalate my ticket with support. my ticket has not been resolved in a reasonable manner. Ticket #161121-003140

I find it completely unreasonable to have to wait over 24 hours on account issue in regards to purchases made.

also why does your company not have Customer support over the phone to resolve account issues in a timely manner?

• ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks sigmaar. The ticket has been escalated and was otherwise in the right place.

In the meantime, anyone having this issue, can you please confirm that you went over the steps here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36566/

We realize that you may have been able to play over the weekend but if you are a recent purchaser you were also under the previous free-to-play weekend status. We want to make sure this isn't related to this issue.

This will help to reduce contact time with customer support if we can make sure linking isn't a cause. :)
    Thanks!

Staff Post
  • Lollover
    Lollover
    Soul Shriven
    I did buy the eso + thru steam whilst the free event was on, but have since uninstalled all eso apps and cleared all cache and registrys. re downloaded the game thru steam and still the same account syncing problems ... account very clearly shows that I purchase eso + thru steam - received crowns and that its reacurring .... but still no eso + benefits, so sadly still wasting the 30 days I purchased :( feeling slightly ripped off and conned and at this moment in time would I recommend this game to a friend ITS A BIG FAT NO due to the account issues and lack of customer support .. ( ALTHOUGH TO BE FAIR THE MOD CORI_J IS DOING HIS/HER BEST TO HELP )
  • sigmaar
    sigmaar
    ✭✭
    Thanks sigmaar. The ticket has been escalated and was otherwise in the right place.

In the meantime, anyone having this issue, can you please confirm that you went over the steps here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36566/

We realize that you may have been able to play over the weekend but if you are a recent purchaser you were also under the previous free-to-play weekend status. We want to make sure this isn't related to this issue.

This will help to reduce contact time with customer support if we can make sure linking isn't a cause. :)
    Thanks!

thank you for taking the time to check and escalate my ticket.

I do not believe it is a Steam account link problem in my case, as of right now I can still log into both the game and the website through my Steam credentials. which I believe would not be possible if my account was not properly linked.
  • sigmaar
    sigmaar
    ✭✭

Thanks!

here is the response from support. . .

"
    Subject
    no ingame eso plus benefits

Response By (Zachary) (11/22/2016 09:14 AM)
    Hello Timothy,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about your issue.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you're having to deal with.

When a purchase is made through Steam, they will be in charge of making sure the in game benefits are applied to your account, as well as handling any refunds that may be in order.

CLICK HERE to visit Steam Support for more help.

Thank you for being a loyal customer.

Warm Regards,
    Zach
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ZENIMAX!

Edited by sigmaar on November 24, 2016 12:28AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should reply to that, providing a screenshot of your account page here (account.elderscrollsonline.com) showing that ESO Plus is being applied to the account, which the Support reply says Steam are in charge of, and a screenshot of the in-game status showing that it's not active in the game. My guess is that it's an issue with the account linking, meaning it's not solely a ZOS issue and not solely a Steam issue, but something they'll need to work out together.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who have not received an email, this issue should be resolved via Hotfix at this time. Please respond to Customer Support should you still have any issues.

Staff Post
  • sigmaar
    sigmaar
    ✭✭
    this issue has been resolved.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! That's what we like to hear :)

Staff Post