The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

verification email

calicocollage_ESO
How long does it take for someone to receive a verification email from ESO? Had to update the computer and now I cannot log on with out verification. I've been waiting 3 days now with no email and no reply to any tickets I have sent. What is the turn around for some help on the matter.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually if it's the verification of logon from an unknown IP or similar it is within a few moments. Check your spam folder and make sure you really used the email addy that you think you did (might it have gone elsewhere?).
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • calicocollage_ESO
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    Usually if it's the verification of logon from an unknown IP or similar it is within a few moments. Check your spam folder and make sure you really used the email addy that you think you did (might it have gone elsewhere?).

Yes, I've checked Spam/Junk and I know 100% this is the email I have on the account.

I am now more frustrated that I can't get help from ESO customer service when I submitted a ticket than I am from not getting the emails, i have been waiting for 3 days now....how long does it take for customer service to get back with someone.
  • calicocollage_ESO
    No answers? Really? I need to know how long it takes to get these emails. Going on day 4 and still no verification email and no reply from customer service.
  • camknox
    camknox
    ✭✭✭
    It's normally instant
  • B4kken
    B4kken
    Soul Shriven
    Did you get a response/any help from CS? My brother bought the game on Saturday and still haven't been able to activate his account. Worst support I've encountered tbh. They answer maybe once a day, always different people with pretty much the same answer/suggestion and now it's been silent for 1,5 days. Kind of like they don't read the previous emails before they reply.
  • calicocollage_ESO
    B4kken wrote: »
    Did you get a response/any help from CS? My brother bought the game on Saturday and still haven't been able to activate his account. Worst support I've encountered tbh. They answer maybe once a day, always different people with pretty much the same answer/suggestion and now it's been silent for 1,5 days. Kind of like they don't read the previous emails before they reply.

No still no answer, Going on 5 days now with no help. I submitted a ticket using the Suspended/Compromised option Monday night and I'm not getting anything help that way either. This CS really surprises me, I've been here since Beta and never have I seen this. Crazy and such a disappointment.
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    It took me a while to get mine. I cant exactly say how long I don't remember (it was several months ago)but I know it was over a week. I know I tried contacting them several times before I finally got some kind of response.
  • calicocollage_ESO
    I am still not getting any forum of help from ESO costumer survive.

More detail on my issue is here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3513235#Comment_3513235