Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – April 19, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – April 19, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/468599

verification email

calicocollage_ESO
How long does it take for someone to receive a verification email from ESO? Had to update the computer and now I cannot log on with out verification. I've been waiting 3 days now with no email and no reply to any tickets I have sent. What is the turn around for some help on the matter.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Usually if it's the verification of logon from an unknown IP or similar it is within a few moments. Check your spam folder and make sure you really used the email addy that you think you did (might it have gone elsewhere?).
    ┌───────────────────────────────┐
    └───────────────────────────────┘
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • calicocollage_ESO
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    Usually if it's the verification of logon from an unknown IP or similar it is within a few moments. Check your spam folder and make sure you really used the email addy that you think you did (might it have gone elsewhere?).

Yes, I've checked Spam/Junk and I know 100% this is the email I have on the account.

I am now more frustrated that I can't get help from ESO customer service when I submitted a ticket than I am from not getting the emails, i have been waiting for 3 days now....how long does it take for customer service to get back with someone.
  • calicocollage_ESO
    No answers? Really? I need to know how long it takes to get these emails. Going on day 4 and still no verification email and no reply from customer service.
  • camknox
    camknox
    ✭✭✭
    It's normally instant
  • B4kken
    B4kken
    Soul Shriven
    Did you get a response/any help from CS? My brother bought the game on Saturday and still haven't been able to activate his account. Worst support I've encountered tbh. They answer maybe once a day, always different people with pretty much the same answer/suggestion and now it's been silent for 1,5 days. Kind of like they don't read the previous emails before they reply.
  • calicocollage_ESO
    B4kken wrote: »
    Did you get a response/any help from CS? My brother bought the game on Saturday and still haven't been able to activate his account. Worst support I've encountered tbh. They answer maybe once a day, always different people with pretty much the same answer/suggestion and now it's been silent for 1,5 days. Kind of like they don't read the previous emails before they reply.

No still no answer, Going on 5 days now with no help. I submitted a ticket using the Suspended/Compromised option Monday night and I'm not getting anything help that way either. This CS really surprises me, I've been here since Beta and never have I seen this. Crazy and such a disappointment.
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    It took me a while to get mine. I cant exactly say how long I don't remember (it was several months ago)but I know it was over a week. I know I tried contacting them several times before I finally got some kind of response.
  • calicocollage_ESO
    I am still not getting any forum of help from ESO costumer survive.

More detail on my issue is here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3513235#Comment_3513235