Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to get in contact with Costumer Service?

calicocollage_ESO
How do I get in contact with someone to help me log on to my account?
Had to update on my computer and have to verify the account.
I've been waiting going on 4 days now for 3 verification emails (from trying to log on 3 different times) and I am not getting the email.
I've done everything suggested here - https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6771/kw/not receiving verification emails/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ3ODU1NDc5MC9zaWQvX0hBR1I0M24=

Still no emails and this really getting ridiculous with the lack of help on this topic.

So, how do I get in contact with someone who can help me on this matter?
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You pray to @Wrobel
  • calicocollage_ESO
    I'm getting sick of this, after looking on the ESO facebook account I can see I'm not the only person having this issue, some people have been waiting over 10 days.......

• Bain
    Bain
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also waiting for a very similar issue. You should see if you can sign in at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home and open a ticket. I cannot even sign in there, the option is simply greyed out, and signing up sends me to an infinite loop here on the main website.
  • calicocollage_ESO
    Bain wrote: »
    I'm also waiting for a very similar issue. You should see if you can sign in at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home and open a ticket. I cannot even sign in there, the option is simply greyed out, and signing up sends me to an infinite loop here on the main website.

I'm unable to do that because it too wants me to verify using a code that is sent to my email. I am not getting the emails so I cannot verify. Very bad evil cycle.... If this goes on much longer I am going to cancel my sub because I am not going to pay for something I can't even play.

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys can't log in to the Support site, you'll have to submit a ticket using the "Suspended/Compromised" option.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • calicocollage_ESO
    Enodoc wrote: »
    If you guys can't log in to the Support site, you'll have to submit a ticket using the "Suspended/Compromised" option.

I did this Monday night, no answer.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even an auto-response? An auto-response should give you an incident ticket number, and then the forum team could at least check if the ticket is in the right place.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • calicocollage_ESO
    Not even an auto-response? An auto-response should give you an incident ticket number, and then the forum team could at least check if the ticket is in the right place.

Nope, not a thing. That is why I'm getting so frustrated over all of this. I'm not getting any emails - No Verification codes or Ticket Numbers. Nothing. This is why I'm needing to get in contact with Costumer Service.

And yes, I know 100% i'm checking the correct email address and I've been checking spam/junk folders.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it were just Zenimax.....but it feels as if every online business with a foundation in "free" has gone this way with customer support.

At least, with this specific issue, they should allow you to opt out of email verification of IP changes, the way Eve Online does.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you, @calicocollage_ESO :(
  • calicocollage_ESO
    A forum monitor here did help submit a ticket for me, but in less than 12 hours the ticket was marked solved with no help what so ever. I still can not log onto my account and I still can not receive the email to the email addy on my ESO account.