Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I've decided to troll the wailing prison with my new toon

• vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    Are duels allowed there?

If so, there could be a Wailing Prison Fight Club dualing guild established....

Damnit man, what is the first rule?!
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    Are duels allowed there?

If so, there could be a Wailing Prison Fight Club dualing guild established....

Damnit man, what is the first rule?!

I know, right? Already messing up before even forming the guild. *Shakes head*
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think Molag bal would spank us if he caught us fighting with each other without him knowing it.
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dkKKpEc.png

My new girlfriend.... Paddy.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »

If I'm counting right you have broken ... three rules already.

And seriously.. what faction (or are all of them mixed since 1 Tamriel)?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Mic1007 wrote: »

If I'm counting right you have broken ... three rules already.

And seriously.. what faction (or are all of them mixed since 1 Tamriel)?

Should all be mixed but idk since I haven't done the tutorial for a long time
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well this is just sick and tempting enough for me to break out the crowns and fire up yet another character slot.

Gods... what would be the most obnoxious fun...?

A sorc so I could run around with two pets? A Templar running around trying to minister to and encourage the lost and damnned?

I've not ended up keeping any of the Argonians or Khajiit's I've rolled up. OTOH I really love Orsimer.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    I have new goal. I am going to level a character all the way to 50 in the Wailing Prison.
    Make the character as generic a human as you can, use the soul shriven skin and only soul shriven style gear, and name him/her The Wailing Prisoner. Because that would be awesome.

Heck, if you haven't done it by the time I get home from work, I might buy another character slot myself in order to do just that...

Well I don't have the skin sadly and since it was your idea (awesome idea btw) by all means do it :)
    Now that I think about it, I don't have the skin either... I have the mind shriven one, but only on my main account and I definitely don't have any free character slots (or the ability to buy more) on my main account. Maybe I'll just make a very emaciated, grey dunmer.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have new goal. I am going to level a character all the way to 50 in the Wailing Prison.
    Make the character as generic a human as you can, use the soul shriven skin and only soul shriven style gear, and name him/her The Wailing Prisoner. Because that would be awesome.

Heck, if you haven't done it by the time I get home from work, I might buy another character slot myself in order to do just that...

Well I don't have the skin sadly and since it was your idea (awesome idea btw) by all means do it :)
    Now that I think about it, I don't have the skin either... I have the mind shriven one, but only on my main account and I definitely don't have any free character slots (or the ability to buy more) on my main account. Maybe I'll just make a very emaciated, grey dunmer.
    OK, I did it. I give you.... *drumroll*....

The Wailing Prisoner!
    TheWailingPrisoner_zps1zusuev3.jpg
    Only level 4 right now (dunmer sorc). Time to become a skeleton and earn mad Wailing Prison XP!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OK, I did it. I give you.... *drumroll*....

The Wailing Prisoner!
    TheWailingPrisoner_zps1zusuev3.jpg
    Only level 4 right now (dunmer sorc). Time to become a skeleton and earn mad Wailing Prison XP!

lol that's going to be the longest grind in history
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay I may need to jump in on this action. I am thinking about ginger character, since they are soulless anyway and then the joke would be on Molag Bal.
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    Nestor wrote: »
    During the Beta I saw the Wailing Prison so so many times that I have avoided it since. I think I took one or two Live characters through and it was not until we could skip it that I rolled anymore. I hear it is different now than before, I need to roll a new one and see.
    It is. Some of the changes definitely make it a better tutorial now than it was before. Other changes I don't think were such great ideas (like always getting a two-handed weapon to start instead of being able to pick a weapon). It's pretty significantly different now though.

I just read the whole idea and I love it. The one change I hate though is not getting to pick a weapon so I agree on that :)
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meri20098 wrote: »
    I just read the whole idea and I love it. The one change I hate though is not getting to pick a weapon so I agree on that :)

Hey ... that's what mail from friends (or your other account) is for.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I ran into a rather suspicious looking character in the Wailing Prison named "Training and Prosperous". I don't know if a simple Wailing Prisoner should trust that guy...

I got to level 8 just now before logging off, but there was one level 40 running around in there! Oh, and we confirmed that it's now the same Wailing Prison regardless of your alliance, as I created an EP character and @raidentenshu_ESO had an AD character. It's surprisingly fun being silly in the Wailing Prison.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mailed myself a full set of level 4 crafted Soul Shriven style gear from my main account...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I had a spare character slot. I'd level a character to Champ level entirely naked, weaponless, inside the Wailing Prison to live there forever and confuse the hell out of the newbies. Start an exclusively Wailing Prison RP guild. Hang out there as the Wailing Sage.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    I wish I had a spare character slot. I'd level a character to Champ level entirely naked, weaponless, inside the Wailing Prison to live there forever and confuse the hell out of the newbies. Start an exclusively Wailing Prison RP guild. Hang out there as the Wailing Sage.

Oh gods I got a lot of weird looks for cracking up reading this.

Yes, yes, yes!!

So now I have to sit down and think about name and appearance before I get home tonight.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    hmmmm... well I thought "who would stay there?"

A templar.

To rescue others. As a living symbol of inspiration.

So I present my Imperial, Hope Fidelus:

O33MMcI.png

Lu0wl5O.png
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm, I ran into a rather suspicious looking character in the Wailing Prison named "Training and Prosperous". I don't know if a simple Wailing Prisoner should trust that guy...

I got to level 8 just now before logging off, but there was one level 40 running around in there! Oh, and we confirmed that it's now the same Wailing Prison regardless of your alliance, as I created an EP character and @raidentenshu_ESO had an AD character. It's surprisingly fun being silly in the Wailing Prison.

LOL yeah that was me. I decided to do some grinding in there before I decided to take a break, and work on my other toons (I'm working on a stam sorcs werewolf at this time). It was good to see you there. I decided to stop on level 10.
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I mailed myself a full set of level 4 crafted Soul Shriven style gear from my main account...

Strange. I wasn't able to mail myself anything. Was this a bug or something?
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ON5sgdE.png
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I mailed it from my main account (which already has 12 full character slots) to the account that I created this new character on. Were you trying to mail it from one account to another or from one character to another? From one account to another should work, but from one character to another won't.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well I mailed it from my main account (which already has 12 full character slots) to the account that I created this new character on. Were you trying to mail it from one account to another or from one character to another? From one account to another should work, but from one character to another won't.

I only have one account in this game. I was trying to send it to my inbox on the same account so that I can log off and retrieve the attachments from another toon.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can mail items to a friend, and have them return it to sender. Open the returned mail on you character in the Wailing Prison. Presto, new gear.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I just went back in to get a couple more levels (making it an even 10) and while I was in there our friend who had the merchant and the banker hit level 50... It was pretty hilarious seeing a level 50 CP561 character in the Wailing Prison!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • FaithlessGames
    FaithlessGames
    ✭✭✭
    lol I just went back in to get a couple more levels (making it an even 10) and while I was in there our friend who had the merchant and the banker hit level 50... It was pretty hilarious seeing a level 50 CP561 character in the Wailing Prison!

eyyy that was me, and i told u the merchant didnt deserve to be there but that smug banker always reading that book in the back while raids do trials did deserve to be locked there forever

imgur.com/FEpwMTS
    PC/NA

• Sa0n
    Sa0n
    ✭✭✭
    You don't seem to be the only one at this.

Well, this is for you:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAxZVZgpmI0"]https://youtube.com/watch?v=dAxZVZgpmI0
    Edited by Sa0n on November 1, 2016 10:46AM
    Literally eat my assflaps.

Uninstalled.
    Time wasted: 6 years.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I want in on this, this could be hilarious! Now to create a new character...
    PC/EU DC
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume the banker works as well, so I'll be able to craft/drop BIS gear for the wailing prison. I have a couple mules that never leave the Bank in a town, so might as well make a character that never leaves the Wailing Prison.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

LOL dude that was awesome. That poor lad must of been in there for such a long time.