Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I desperately hate the Argonians. I loathe them that much.

raidentenshu_ESO
raidentenshu_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have a psychological issue against Argonians. Whenever I see one I just want to just punch them in the face, or just flat out kill them so they can finally be release of their misery of having to be born looking so terrible. The gods must really hate them that much for them to take on such an appearance that only a mother would kiss.

The Ebonheart Pact are a bunch of foolish children for allowing such inferior beast to be among their ranks.
  • Kidly
    Kidly
    ✭✭
    Racist.
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Dunmers are even bigger fools for allowing their slaves to be free. How can the Dunmers do that to their own tradition?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For your own sake, i really hope you meant to post that in the role playing forum ...
    shades.gif
  • Zerok
    Zerok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonians make good mules.
    Zeerok (the sneaky ruffian) - LV50 Bosmer stamblade DPS (AD)
    Gontrand de Bourbon (the greedy aristocrat) - LV50 Breton magsorc tank (DC)
    Augustus Aquilarios (the imperial claimant) - LV50 Imperial stamDK PvP (EP)
    Zeerokk (the AD zealot) - LV50 Altmer magblade PvP (AD)
    Lianna Storm (the inferno maiden) - LV50 Dunmer magDK DPS (EP)
    Fights-With-Khajiit (the gullible faithful) - LV5 Argonian templar (EP)
    Miner'va (the skooma addict) - LV3 Khajiit sorcerer (AD) - chaotic neutral
    Siggy Thorvaldsson (the charismatic baroness) - LV50 Nord stamwarden tank (DC)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cute-reptiles-104__605.jpg
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if he'd still say that if the Argonian Behemoth (or Xal-Nur) stood in front of him :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    For your own sake, i really hope you meant to post that in the role playing forum ...
    shades.gif

No. I really do hate them.
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a psychological issue against Argonians. Whenever I see one I just want to just punch them in the face, or just flat out kill them so they can finally be release of their misery of having to be born looking so terrible. The gods must really hate them that much for them to take on such an appearance that only a mother would kiss.

The Ebonheart Pact are a bunch of foolish children for allowing such inferior beast to be among their ranks.
    I do not mind argonians. Xenophobia is real.
    Edited by zergbase_ESO on October 31, 2016 7:15PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awwn come on! Look at the cute purpleness of my Sings! How can you hate someone so positively purple? <3

ckNCZ8m.png

Seriously though, I'm pretty proud of Sings. I find her totally adorbs.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think bad healers trump list of this big time.

Speaking of Trump. I think we Elves should demand that a wall gets build to keep the Argonians and other parasites at bay. We should also demand that the Ebonheart Pact and their inferior citizens 100% pay for this brick shiny wall with their own gold.

I would highly recommend that they use Argonians as hard labors. They need to go back to their roots anyways.... serving their superiors.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... ok :(
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Awwn come on! Look at the cute purpleness of my Sings! How can you hate someone so positively purple? <3

[Snip]

Seriously though, I'm pretty proud of Sings. I find her totally adorbs.

Didn't I see one of those monstrous beast in arx corinium by any chance? I think I did.
    Edited by raidentenshu_ESO on October 31, 2016 7:10PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    cute-reptiles-104__605.jpg

Aww He has your eyes ... No really I think he swallowed them .
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZenjcpD.png

Xaraanosaurus basks in your hatred.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Speaking of Trump. I think we Elves should demand that a wall gets build to keep the Argonians and other parasites at bay. We should also demand that the Ebonheart Pact and their inferior citizens 100% pay for this brick shiny wall with their own gold.

I would highly recommend that they use Argonians as hard labors. They need to go back to their roots anyways.... serving their superiors.

H-hey! I'll have you know I serve the Queen directly by fighting in Cyrodiil. 1.0 Y-you loathe-sum cur!
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    ZenjcpD.png

You look rather beefy. You're healthy enough to build my house.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like you might want to stop playing video games for a while and work through your emotional issues ...
    shades.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on October 31, 2016 7:17PM
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sounds like you might want to stop playing video games for a while and work through your emotional issues ...
    shades.gif

Or I could just go to an Argonian run city and start sending some parasites to sithis.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If it makes you feel any better, the Dunmer will re-enslave them, probably within a century.

(Also, that really shouldn't make you feel good.)
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    ZenjcpD.png

You look rather beefy. You're healthy enough to build my house.

I am. I won't, but I could. Gladly build your funeral pyre though.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Jimbullbee85
    Jimbullbee85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spoken like a true Dunmer! Still a racist though hah
    Edited by Jimbullbee85 on October 31, 2016 7:27PM
    Jimbullbee, Templar healer battlemage
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

H-hey! I'll have you know I serve the Queen directly by fighting in Cyrodiil. 1.0 Y-you loathe-sum cur!

How many Argonians have you sent to the gods in Cyrodiil ? I hope a lot. You're doing your race a great favor by reducing the parasites population.

Good job solider. Keep it up.

-Your fellow AD
    Edited by raidentenshu_ESO on October 31, 2016 7:28PM
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If it makes you feel any better, the Dunmer will re-enslave them, probably within a century.

It makes me feel good, Argonians deserve every bit of hate. They're the only race that manages to get more hatred from me than Altmer.
    It's completely irrational, I know, especially as I tend to like lizard races (and reptiles in general). But somehow Argonians rub me the wrong way.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • BomblePants
      BomblePants
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I think some of the male argonians are super cool - even though I'd never play one myself.... check out Xaraanosaurus!
    • CapnPhoton
      CapnPhoton
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah its a fictional race, but the original post still has racist tendencies. Do we really need stuff like this in the forums?

PS: Thousands of years of recorded history shows that walls don't work, and they sometimes make a situation worse.

Edited by CapnPhoton on October 31, 2016 7:30PM
      Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
    • raidentenshu_ESO
      raidentenshu_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

Only time will tell when the Dunmers will go back to their original tradition. Dunmers, Bosmer and Altmer alike should form an alliance as mer, and root out humans and parasites like the Argonians.
    • raidentenshu_ESO
      raidentenshu_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      CapnPhoton wrote: »

Yeah its a fictional race, but the original post still has racist tendencies. Do we really need stuff like this in the forums?

PS: Thousands of years of recorded history shows that walls don't work, and they sometimes make a situation worse.

Have a sense of humor man. This is all fun LOL! No need to be serious. Enjoy the humor and laugh for once.
    • jrgray93
      jrgray93
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      sPMsMqX.png

Tamashii-Nations-SH-Monsterarts-Shin-Godzilla-010.jpg
      EP: Slania Isara : Harambe Was an Inside Job
    • BigBragg
      BigBragg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      You might be a Dunmer when....

OK but seriously, there is one issue that really stick in my craw concerning Argonians. Why do a reptilian species have females with mammary glands?!
    • AuldWolf
      AuldWolf
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It's the human body skeleton combined with an alligator head, that's what's throwing you and triggering your uncanny valley radar. Take it from an artist, it's pretty easy to see what they did. They took a large reptile's head, then removed the normal attachment point and had it attach at the bottom of the jawline rather than where the neck would actually be. Lizard necks are saggy and broad, like a wolf's butch neck but without the fur. If you wanted a proper lizard person, they'd look something like this:

1e2e52842f5fd6b5ca13ac84da15740a.jpg

I love the argonian peoples, I love them as a concept, and I love many of the argonian characters. I'm just an all round betmer fan, but their implementation and execution aesthetically leaves something to be desired. Sometimes it feels like the Aldmeri Dominion stole all of the good artists, writers, and content/scenery designers. I'm okay with this, I play AD.