Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help required - Which folders to keep?

Slammer99uk
Slammer99uk
✭✭✭
Hello all

What with all the crap I and many others have had to put up with this week, I have decided to do a clean install of the client on my iMac. Having completed this and being able to get back into the game with all my original addons, I am now trying remove the superfluous folders that I appear to have a few copies/backups of.

The ones I am interested in are the in documents folder, basically my addons. I have a "live" a "live_archive" a "livebak" and a "livexxx" Now I know i can kill off the last 2 as those are backups I made. I am also assuming i can kill off the live_archive as well? Leaving me with just "live" can anyone confirm?

Secondly, the game play files.....

- I originally installed in applications/games/ESO/ now i have 2 directories in there, "The Elder Scrolls Online" and "The Elder Scrolls Online UE"
- The clean install I left to go in the default location /application/Zenimax Online/

Again I am assuming I kill the original install off without affecting the new one? Again can anyone confirm?

I do not want to have to go through the install process again, though I am going to have to with my Macbook Pro tonight.

Would appreciate anyone chiming in who has a working copy of the latest patched game and can list the working directories they are using,

Many thanks

J