In Selene's Web, adds on the final boss fight can occasionally become stuck and untargetable.
When the adds first spawn, they spawn as invincible, untargetable NPCs (the in-game nameplate is green). Once they jump into the battlefield, they turn into hostile NPCs that can be attacked. However, it is possible for them to not convert into a targetable NPC, as shown in this screenshot.
In this case, the Mender at the top got stuck on the web and never fully completed the jump-down. However, they were still able to launch attacks (though with all the other incoming damage, I could not tell if his attacks actually did damage or not--but there were definitely projectiles being fired by this green-nameplated NPC).
Reproduction of this issue is inconsistent. I did a handful of Selene runs yesterday for the pledge, and this happened only once.
PC/NA ― Officer of Nightfighters
― Officer and former GM of The Merchant's Reserve
– Breton Nightblade – DD – Snow Oryx ☙
– Dunmer Dragonknight – DD/Tank – Cinder Oryx ☙
– Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Elim Crake
– Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
– Bosmer Nightblade – DD – Higgs Bosmer
– Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Erects-the-Horns-of-War
– Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
– Altmer Nightblade – DD – Joyèd
– Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx ☙
– Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Takes-All-Blame
– Altmer Sorceress – DD – Codegasm
The Flawless Conqueror • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor • Voice of Reason • Bringer of Light • Blackrose Executioner
Add-Ons: Itemization Browser
― Loot Log
― Deconstruction Junk Marker
― Purge Tracker
― vHoF Status Panel
― Asylum Status Panel
― Dungeon Timer
― Combat Alerts
― Smart Looter