In Selene's Web, adds on the final boss fight can occasionally become stuck and untargetable.
When the adds first spawn, they spawn as invincible, untargetable NPCs (the in-game nameplate is green). Once they jump into the battlefield, they turn into hostile NPCs that can be attacked. However, it is possible for them to not convert into a targetable NPC, as shown in this screenshot.
In this case, the Mender at the top got stuck on the web and never fully completed the jump-down. However, they were still able to launch attacks (though with all the other incoming damage, I could not tell if his attacks actually did damage or not--but there were definitely projectiles being fired by this green-nameplated NPC).
Reproduction of this issue is inconsistent. I did a handful of Selene runs yesterday for the pledge, and this happened only once.
PC/NA ― GM of Nightfighters
PC/EU ― Member of WipeKingsDungeons and Trials:
Add-Ons: Item Set Browser
Personal best scores:
- Dragonstar Arena: 45395 (NA)
- Maelstrom Arena: 600526 (NA)
- Maw of Lorkhaj: 165227 (EU)
- Halls of Fabrication: 217849 (NA) (Tick-Tock Tormentor #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9)
- Asylum Sanctorium: 114957 (NA) (Immortal Redeemer #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6)
- Cloudrest: 128573 (EU) (Gryphon Heart #1, #2, #3)
- Sunspire: 216707 (EU)
- Kyne's Aegis: 201785 (EU)
― Loot Log
― Deconstruction Junk Marker
― Purge Tracker
― vHoF Status Panel
― Asylum Status Panel
― Dungeon Timer
― Combat Alerts
― Smart Looter
― Event CollectiblesGuides: Sunspire Mechanics
― Scalebreaker Dungeon Hard Modes
― Kyne's Aegis MechanicsMedia: YouTube