Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In the event of accidentally purchasing a crown item, what do I do to get refunded?

Xelrick
Xelrick
✭✭✭
So on PS4 I was bored today and decided to look through the crown store and preview items there and while trying to preview one of the 5000 crown motifs, I accidentally purchased it, which to make worse I already know the motif.

I threw a ticket on both the items that appeared in my inventory, but IDK if it was the right category...
Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think they will help you to be honest, just happy to have your money
    PSN: Spaztik_89
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Officially, they can't, and will tell you that when you submit a ticket. But if you persist and present a good case, they can make an exception.
    PC/NA ― Officer of Nightfighters ― Officer and former GM of The Merchant's Reserve
    @code65536
    DC – Breton Nightblade – DD/Tank – Snow Oryx   ☙
    DC – Dunmer Dragonknight – DD/Tank – Cinder Oryx   ☙
    EP – Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Elim Crake
    DC – Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
    AD – Bosmer Nightblade – Tank – Higgs Bosmer
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Erects-the-Horns-of-War
    DC – Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
    DC – Altmer Nightblade – DD – Joyèd

@code4096
    DC – Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx   ☙
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Takes-All-Blame
    DC – Altmer Sorceress – DD – Codegasm

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Tick-Tock Tormentor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDungeon TimerCombat AlertsSmart Looter

Guides: Sunspire Mechanics
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    They need to add a cancelable timer for these cases then...

That and allow to view bundles with L1/R1 with the other non bundle items. Main reason this happen in the first place...

...and lock out completed motifs from purchases.... They were before they added the Mimic stones...

Wish the motif was tradable because all I can do with it is destroy it....
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."