Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.6.3

• Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    So elemental storm is fine as it is ?
    Surely we'll see enough angry threads on the main forums to get this fixed eventually.

I doubt that by the time Update 12 hits live the destro ulti will become something that is actually worth spending 1 skill point. At least as long as Wrobel is in charge.

That said I will not be using this skill at all... I'm so sad cause I really hoped that I will finally be able to change overload for something else, something more interesting. But it seems I am forced to use overload till the end of my days in ESO that approaches inevitably...
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »
    So can we assume weapon ultimate's have been finalized since no changes were made in this patch?

For the most part, yes. It's unlikely we'll be making any additional changes to the Weapon Ultimates, barring any outstanding bugs.

I wish they'd at least put it back to the way it was in the 2.6.0 patch. I don't get why they won't listen to the players. This ultimate is too expensive and too short in duration for the cost for a mere AoE power that is likely to see little use.
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    I admit that Shield Wall looks powerful and should probably be a bit more expensive, but that's not the same as an Ultimate that gives you the resistance of your attacker for 8 seconds on top of the resistance you already have, in addition to the CC immunity and ignoring the armor of your opponent for the Ultimate's attack.

The ignore armor thing will be relevant only vs heavy armor tanks, light and medium armor already run around with no resistances when they have major fracture on them and the enemies have sharpened weapons. Ignoring enemy resistances is already present on corrosive armor, no big deal.
    That's just ridiculous, mostly because it makes people with high resistance a liability to themselves and their teams in a fight. Moving forward this will allow glass cannons to become Tanky Cannons for a whopping 8 seconds per Ultimate use just by using their Ultimate on a Tanky character, making Tanks in PvP at least as much a detriment to their team as an asset, if not moreso.

Tanks are stupid in the current meta, 0 skill involved, just stack resistences and healing bonuses with heavy armor, hold block and done. With this ultimate in the mix, they will at least have SOMETHING to worry about.
    People have to sacrifice a lot of buffs to become Tanky, and now they're going to be outright shooting themselves in the foot by doing so, as well as dragging their entire team down with them in the process. That's broken on a fundamental level, invalidating any Tanky Characters in PvP moving forward. Now there's no reason for anyone in PvP to ever have high resistance because you'll just end up buffing your enemy, so our efforts will always be better spent on something that will be actually useful to us and not our enemies.

Being "tanky" dosn't mean "be inmortal". You should be build to survive more, not to simple don't die. Cyrodril is full of brainless zerglings running with 26k-35k health and all heavy armor with 1h&s, the meta is stupid, if this ultimate helps to mitigate that meta a bit, then welcome.
    In my case I will be abandoning any semblance of Tankiness in PvP and going full Glass Cannon to make use of this broken Ultimate myself, which will actually make me an asset to my team and not a detriment, as all players and all builds should be in one form or another. Obviously the Ultimate being Single Target stops it from being as broken as it could be, but the aspect of invalidating another player's build utterly by using a single ability is just flat-out broken, I don't know how anyone could fail to see that..

And you will fail miserably, as a glass cannon you get 1 shoted in medium armor by any buffed dawnbreaker combo. Things are not that simple, the is a reason while the meta is blackrose...

Picture if you will, you engage an enemy group and identify the tankiest characters, all the stam characters gap close on them and use this ultimate, just like that they're all godlike with maximum tankiness and killing potential all at once for 8 seconds, thereafter charging into the group of enemies full force and spamming Ultimates (for those that didn't already use them) and AoE's. They won't be stunned by anything because they all have CC Immunity, they won't be killed easily because they all have max resistance, spamming Ultimates yourself by that point will be useless because half of your team is dead and the few that are left can't kill the enemies that bombed you because they're immune to CC and have max resistance.

This is a buff to bombers and Zergs, and if you think that's a good direction for the meta to be going then think again. But even if I'm wrong about all of that, honestly one of my biggest concerns is for Dueling, something I don't do much of right now but was looking forward to doing a lot with this new update, and all my Builds are Heavy Armor builds (none Black Rose, just Kagrenac's or Hunding's) so this forces me and anyone else using Heavy to switch to either Medium or Light. Invalidating the use of Heavy Armor is outright the wrong thing to do no matter what your problems with the meta, small tweaks are how you fix that not sweeeping changes on this scale.

And as for Tanks in PvP who don't use Heavy Armor, that's broken in and of itself, there's a reason Heavy has the most resistance and that's because it's meant to be used by people looking to be Tanky. If anyone is able to be Tanky without it then that is a symptom of broken mechanics and imbalance, because other avenues of Tanking typically involve stacking offensive stats, and it's very broken that stacking offensive stats can be used to become more tanky at the same time (i.e. Healing and Shield Stacking). Wrobel already said they're working on incentivizing people to use Health to get good healing moving forward so a fix for that is already in the works, and Heavy Armor being invalidated in PvP is still not remotely okay regardless of whether you can Tank with low resistance or not.

The only reason Heavy is used as much as it is (and I don't necessarily think it's overused though I can't deny that it may be, I don't work at ZOS so I don't have access to the information I would need to know, that infographic they gave us didn't exactly go into much depth) is because of this Burst Meta and people needing to have Heavy just to survive the opening salvo of a Ganker who knocks them of their horse (and even then you'll usually be dead before the unbreakable CC of falling off your horse wears off). If Heavy is being overused it's a symptom of a larger problem with the meta and not the cause.
    Edited by Lucius_Aelius on September 26, 2016 8:59PM
    Daggerfall Covenant - Scourge (Xbox NA) - GT: Lucius Aelius - Lord - 648CP
    Lucius Aelius Aurelius - 50 Imperial Dragonknight - Centurion - Stam Tank
    Lucius Aelius Valerius - 50 Imperial Templar - Lieutenant - Mag Heal/DPS
    Lucius Aelius Regulus - 50 Imperial Nightblade - First Sergeant - Stam DPS
    Lucius Aelius Augustus - 50 Imperial Sorcerer - Corporal - Mag DPS
    Wags-His-Tail - 20 Argonian Sorcerer - Recruit - TBD
    Holds-The-Line - 40 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Carries-Extra-Gear - 4 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Guildmaster - Wardens of the Covenant
    Group Leader - xpThe Guildxp
    Trader - Secret Sauce
    Trader - Elite Dungeoneers
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So can we assume weapon ultimate's have been finalized since no changes were made in this patch?

For the most part, yes. It's unlikely we'll be making any additional changes to the Weapon Ultimates, barring any outstanding bugs.

Gina,
    Please ask the team to reconsider. I think everyone on PTS including 2h saying it's OP means it's OP.

Honestly if the windup has to stay for something like destro, reduce the cost to 150 or lower the flash to 1s and 200 Ultimate. It seems very very close to bats, but just isn't balanced around the differences between it and bats.
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When completing a Trial on Veteran or Veteran Hard Mode, you will now receive a Purple-quality Weapon from an item set of that Trial, in addition to the one (for Veteran) or two (for Veteran Hard Mode) Gold jewelry pieces you'll receive."

This implies that in One Tamriel, a veteran trial completion will still reward gold jewelry when run in non hard mode similar to how it is now on live. I was under the impression up until this point that there would no longer be gold jewelry unless you run on hard mode. Was I mistaken? Will vet trials award 1 gold jewelry per completion and 2 if it's hard mode?
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destro staff ult should be burst damage, not so bloody expensive and giving you cc immunity instead. Squishy light armor builds whos main issue is cc breaking.. And you give it to 2H.

But I guess this is a way for ZOS to get people to buy racechanges etc. Well played. Another 6 months of stamina FOTM build, only stronger than on live.
    EU | PC
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Can we get Glenumbra Enchanting Survey fixed? There is a node hidden in a wall or something and the only way to get rid of it is to relog which is super annoying.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I know we won't change @Wrobel s mind with insults. But I'd just like to point out that the destro staff ult cost is too high. Sure it hits a wide area, but with AOE caps that doesn't really matter.

The stamina weapon ultimates are a little too good in comparison to anything magicka has access to.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They already told you this wold not be a balance patch or update. They said it constantly and consistently. You can wait until update 13 when class updates are actually planned. No one will use the destro ult it's too expensive and does less damage then one dawn breaker on a magic build. So I will use dawn breaker... Easy choice. That said, even after update 13 you will not be happy ( because you need to learn to play) and you are not going to do it.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on, still no changes to the Ultimates? That 2-Handed looks especially broken, and still no comment at all from the design team about it since it was announced? Guess it's time to start crafting my Stam characters Medium Armor, and probably make my Sorc a Stam Sorc again since it will be grossly OP like the rest of Stam characters....

"looks broken". Have you ever tried it? open world dawnbreaker is still better, that ulti is going to be good for duels because of the CC inmunity that grants, but that's all. The 1h&s ultimate is way more ridiculous that the 2h's one, inmortal builds weren't easy enought to made & play, so they made it easier (plus with a new set that will push blazing tanks hp up to 70k ...)

I admit that Shield Wall looks powerful and should probably be a bit more expensive, but that's not the same as an Ultimate that gives you the resistance of your attacker for 8 seconds on top of the resistance you already have, in addition to the CC immunity and ignoring the armor of your opponent for the Ultimate's attack. That's just ridiculous, mostly because it makes people with high resistance a liability to themselves and their teams in a fight. Moving forward this will allow glass cannons to become Tanky Cannons for a whopping 8 seconds per Ultimate use just by using their Ultimate on a Tanky character, making Tanks in PvP at least as much a detriment to their team as an asset, if not moreso.

People have to sacrifice a lot of buffs to become Tanky, and now they're going to be outright shooting themselves in the foot by doing so, as well as dragging their entire team down with them in the process. That's broken on a fundamental level, invalidating any Tanky Characters in PvP moving forward. Now there's no reason for anyone in PvP to ever have high resistance because you'll just end up buffing your enemy, so our efforts will always be better spent on something that will be actually useful to us and not our enemies.

In my case I will be abandoning any semblance of Tankiness in PvP and going full Glass Cannon to make use of this broken Ultimate myself, which will actually make me an asset to my team and not a detriment, as all players and all builds should be in one form or another. Obviously the Ultimate being Single Target stops it from being as broken as it could be, but the aspect of invalidating another player's build utterly by using a single ability is just flat-out broken, I don't know how anyone could fail to see that.

The 2H ult won't be what puts tank builds out of the meta. It probably won't even see that much usage, apart from a few gank builds that use the instant ultimate refund morph to chain kills with it.

If you're going to complain about hard counters to tank builds, why not complain about sets like Sprigan's Thorns and Spinner's Garments? 6k armor/spell penetration is A LOT, especially when you start stacking it with Major Fracture and Sharpened.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come on, still no changes to the Ultimates? That 2-Handed looks especially broken, and still no comment at all from the design team about it since it was announced? Guess it's time to start crafting my Stam characters Medium Armor, and probably make my Sorc a Stam Sorc again since it will be grossly OP like the rest of Stam characters....

"looks broken". Have you ever tried it? open world dawnbreaker is still better, that ulti is going to be good for duels because of the CC inmunity that grants, but that's all. The 1h&s ultimate is way more ridiculous that the 2h's one, inmortal builds weren't easy enought to made & play, so they made it easier (plus with a new set that will push blazing tanks hp up to 70k ...)

I admit that Shield Wall looks powerful and should probably be a bit more expensive, but that's not the same as an Ultimate that gives you the resistance of your attacker for 8 seconds on top of the resistance you already have, in addition to the CC immunity and ignoring the armor of your opponent for the Ultimate's attack. That's just ridiculous, mostly because it makes people with high resistance a liability to themselves and their teams in a fight. Moving forward this will allow glass cannons to become Tanky Cannons for a whopping 8 seconds per Ultimate use just by using their Ultimate on a Tanky character, making Tanks in PvP at least as much a detriment to their team as an asset, if not moreso.

In my case I will be abandoning any semblance of Tankiness in PvP and going full Glass Cannon to make use of this broken Ultimate myself, which will actually make me an asset to my team and not a detriment, as all players and all builds should be in one form or another. Obviously the Ultimate being Single Target stops it from being as broken as it could be, but the aspect of invalidating another player's build utterly by using a single ability is just flat-out broken, I don't know how anyone could fail to see that.

The 2H ult won't be what puts tank builds out of the meta. It probably won't even see that much usage, apart from a few gank builds that use the instant ultimate refund morph to chain kills with it.

If you're going to complain about hard counters to tank builds, why not complain about sets like Sprigan's Thorns and Spinner's Garments? 6k armor/spell penetration is A LOT, especially when you start stacking it with Major Fracture and Sharpened.

Like I said even if only for the sake of Dueling, that Ultimate is the biggest problem. Those sets are powerful but you sacrifice a 5-piece bonus to get that penetration so that is at least more balanced, but this two-hander is (or rather will shortly be) easily among the best single target Ultimates in the game quite apart from stealing your opponent's resistance, and invalidates Tanks utterly just by someone slotting it, requiring no alteration of their build in the process. That's broken.

And the morph returning Ultimate is honestly the lesser morph, it's only good as a killing blow and requires you to hold onto it until your opponent's health is low. I have executes for that, it's much more useful with the immovable as an opening move that lets you largely ignore your own defense while you pummel your opponent, and by the time the fight is over you'll probably have your Ultimate back anyway because it's so cheap.

And I know I for one will definitely be using it, and probably Dawnbreaker on my Bow bar (this in group PvP) so I have one Ultimate for Single Target and another for bombing groups. And yes it invalidates Tanks more than anything else, for the sole reason that the resistance tanks sacrifice so much to obtain becomes an outright buff to their enemies, that's just utterly and fundamentally broken.
    Edited by Lucius_Aelius on September 26, 2016 10:25PM
    Trader - Secret Sauce
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it supposed to be the case that the New Life Festival vendors are gone, once the quest has been completed once? There's still 2 days left, according to the ticket.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you that we are going to suffer 4 months with our magicka characters... YOU SUCK...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • GreatWhite000
    GreatWhite000
    ✭✭✭
    • Added the Impenetrable trait to the list of traits that can drop for Monster Masks and their Shoulders.
    • This means that Monster Masks and Shoulders can now drop in all traits with the exception of Nirnhoned.
    Finally! Now we just need to get prosperous and training removed. :)
    Edited by GreatWhite000 on September 26, 2016 11:04PM
  • Jargo
    Jargo
    Soul Shriven
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACK

[*]Fixed an issue where the set items in Maw of Lorkhaj had slightly restricted Traits. Previously, Shields could not drop in Well-Fitted or Sturdy, and Weapons could not drop in Infused. These issues have been remedied, and the items with those traits are now available.

How about doing similar with Imperial City sets? On PTS I used my 10 million telvar to roll a lot of black rose and none of it came in Sturdy. Also can we expect to see jewelry for those other sets coming soon™?
    Edited by Jargo on September 26, 2016 11:43PM
  • Hiero_Glyph
    Hiero_Glyph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It always amazes me when players think Berserker Strike will replace Dawnbreaker instead of simply complimenting it. I admit that Dawnbreaker is the stronger of the two but in terms of survivability Berserker Rage can allow a DPS build to push for lethal rather safely. Add in Clever Alchemist and now they won't even need an immovable potion. It will be interesting to see how the One Tamriel meta evolves, just not in a good way.
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed on the 2h ulti, i might get to test my theory on console after all ;)
    vMA easy mode enabled
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    It always amazes me when players think Berserker Strike will replace Dawnbreaker instead of simply complimenting it. I admit that Dawnbreaker is the stronger of the two but in terms of survivability Berserker Rage can allow a DPS build to push for lethal rather safely. Add in Clever Alchemist and now they won't even need an immovable potion. It will be interesting to see how the One Tamriel meta evolves, just not in a good way.

I know I for one intend to use both, don't get why people keep comparing the two at all when one is single target and the other is for groups, they're two different categories good at too different things. And what the two-hander is best at is invalidating people who have high resistance, which isn't right. If they're going to let Glass Cannons steal Tanks' resistance then they need an ultimate for Tanks to steal a Glass Cannon's damage for the same duration, fair is fair.
    Trader - Secret Sauce
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, the issue where NVIDIA's DSR does not work with the PTS is still present. DSR works fine on live, but not pts. If I set the game resolution to greater than my monitor resolution only the UI is visible. The rest is a black screen. As soon as I set my resolution to by monitor resolution or less it works properly.

I /bug'd it: ticket 160926-001691.

One perhaps related side effect which I really like is that now the map icons properly scale when I play at my monitor's native 4K. For the live the rest of the UI scales very well, but the map icons are super tiny. This is fixed in PTS. Perhaps there was some change in how the UI is rendered which has caused an issue with DSR?
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Any response to the Entropy/shield charge bug that causes you to sheath your weapons? I've posted videos. I'm going to assume you haven't gotten to this.

Also I'll assume that the new armor sets are going to have incorrect armor dyes just like everything from Glass armor to present. Any response to that? Still kinda want red dye on my Glass heavy armor instead of pink (every red color it's a shade of pink, pretty much all of the colors are incorrect compared to previous styles). What about some styles only having 2 colors used instead of 3 on the dye station?

Still no weapon dyes?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MattFiror
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly why I don't download or waste time on the PTS. It's pointless.
    Edited by Joy_Division on September 27, 2016 1:16PM
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACK

Dungeons & Group Content
    Maw of Lorkhaj Trial
    • Fixed an issue where the set items in Maw of Lorkhaj had slightly restricted Traits. Previously, Shields could not drop in Well-Fitted or Sturdy, and Weapons could not drop in Infused. These issues have been remedied, and the items with those traits are now available.

How is this an issue !

Infused alkosh one handed, big issue.
    Next question

#MOREORBS
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Itemization
    • When completing a Trial on Veteran or Veteran Hard Mode, you will now receive a Purple-quality Weapon from an item set of that Trial, in addition to the one (for Veteran) or two (for Veteran Hard Mode) Gold jewelry pieces you'll receive.
    Asking again, because I also would like clarification on this as well. Are we still able to get gold jewelry on a regular vet trial run?

Follow up, what about purple jewelry from the boss in normal runs?
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With all due respect, @ZOS_GinaBruno (I know you're just the messenger), but what's the g** d*** point of having player feedback?!?!

The devs do whatever they want and release broken stuff.

Saying this isn't a balance patch doesn't justify making it worse.
  • ManicDee
    ManicDee
    ✭✭
    Honour The Dead and Negate now require line of sight … does this mean ZOS have solved the "line of sight broken by an uneven floor tile" issue?
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    • Added the Impenetrable trait to the list of traits that can drop for Monster Masks and their Shoulders.
    • This means that Monster Masks and Shoulders can now drop in all traits with the exception of Nirnhoned.
    Finally! Now we just need to get prosperous and training removed. :)

Trials would not drop itrms in these two traits..
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on September 27, 2016 4:20AM
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are still no weapons, jewelry, or full traits for IC sets like Black Rose. Just tested this for myself.
    Edited by Bowser on September 27, 2016 5:58AM
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    They already told you this wold not be a balance patch or update. They said it constantly and consistently. You can wait until update 13 when class updates are actually planned.

I find your level of fanboi disturbing
  • FLambda
    FLambda
    ✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
    Crafting & Economy
    General
    • Updated many mushrooms throughout early zones to create a greater degree of fungal diversity.
    Yes! Just, yes! It always bothered me that I always got nothing but Luminous Russula from mushroom patches in the first 2 or 3 zones.

Remember: there's no such thing as the Universal Standard of Descriptional Qualifications and Metrics.

The Wisdom of M'aiq the Liar:
    • You wish to become a lich? It's very easy, my friend. Simply find the heart of a lich, combine it with the tongue of a dragon, and cook it with the flesh of a well-ridden horse. This combination is certain to make you undead.
    • M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk.
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"We released PTS at early state to do nothing and completely ignore community" what reason for PTS then?
    For god sake DO THINGS RIGHT AT LEAST ONCE and spend more time to make complete product, do f math and other smart things before making numbers and hire sane guy who will say "this 2h ulti is just too OP, we need to create something else"
    Edited by Sugaroverdose on September 27, 2016 6:01AM