The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @Stridig yeah it got REALLY bad for a few days.... every suggestion/idea we were throwing out was getting shot down by some players... emily was specifically called out and yeah...then i stepped in to defend her and then i started getting verbally targeted... not nearly as bad as em was.... . but yeah.....it wasnt pleasant

I'm really sorry you all had to go through that. People are passionate about their beliefs and that passion sometimes turns to rage. It's unfortunate. On a side note.... Anybody else going to Pax West in Seattle in a couple weeks? I am.

Oh man, have fun. So wanted to go, but, will not be there...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @Stridig yeah it got REALLY bad for a few days.... every suggestion/idea we were throwing out was getting shot down by some players... emily was specifically called out and yeah...then i stepped in to defend her and then i started getting verbally targeted... not nearly as bad as em was.... . but yeah.....it wasnt pleasant

I'm really sorry you all had to go through that. People are passionate about their beliefs and that passion sometimes turns to rage. It's unfortunate. On a side note.... Anybody else going to Pax West in Seattle in a couple weeks? I am.

Oh man, have fun. So wanted to go, but, will not be there...

I live pretty close so it's easy for me to go. I really wish everybody could go.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Celestial_Rift
    Celestial_Rift
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily - I use OBS to record things, so if you need help with it, let me know.

As far as dumb stuff in BWB... I think was one of the dumbest:
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EylGEL5AIo[/url]

EDIT: Let me know if this doesn't work, because my work internet blocks gaming videos from YT.
    Edited by Celestial_Rift on August 18, 2016 12:23PM
    Fyresnash
    Deep-in-Thots - Trash Healer
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Freakquent wrote: »
    -snip-

I think u have the same problem i have :) video not working :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    ŞσƦѦ wrote: »
    Speaking from 17yrs of pvp experience in faction vs faction games... it's never a good idea for a guild to play more than 1 faction. You wind up losing more friends than it's worth. Best to stay loyal to 1 faction.

Eventually that 1 thing will happen. Someone will get bothered that their friend attacked them, annoyed that people are fighting on 1 faction when the other faction needs them, etc and the guild becomes fractured.

You couldn't be more right. Cross factions guilds in pvp are a cancer an a root cause of many many *problems*
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't really noticed many cross faction guilds beyond BwB Fight Club. I don't see them as being a problem at all.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like it's a bigger problem being allowed to play multiple characters from different factions in the same campaign. But if I play AD this week and say EP next week. I don't see an issue. I'm new to this kind of game though so my experience is limited. This is my first MMO.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Towers are fun. I like to run up the stairs and fall back down a couple times

Stairs are hard man! :D

So... the dumbest thing I've done in BWB....

I guess the time I rode from Arrius to Chalman & narrowly avoided a DC gank squad near Chalman by going into stealth. I un-stealthed when I got in running distance from a postern door, turned around & /wave at the gank squad that have now seen me & are bearing down on me rapidly. Then I tried to escape through the door only to realise that Chalman was currently owned by DC. Said gank squad smashed me right outside the postern door... I'm sure they all had a good laugh at my stupidity :P
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    ŞσƦѦ wrote: »
    As far as recording goes, I've always used Open Broadcaster Software. It's very good, free, can be used for streaming & recording, and I don't see any FPs drops while running it.
    I've tried using OBS studio but nothing ever shows up in the preview or live view windows. Both are just black.
    I can probably help you get it set up. Did you set it to game capture and select ESO? The only reason I could think of for a blank screen in the recording is that it isn't being told what to record.

To save some time I'll just type it just incase. When you open OBS right click the white area under sources and click add then click game capture and select ESO.

Another thing might be that you selected to record the 32bit version of ESO and are running the 64bit version or vice versa. That would cause a blank recording too.

Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 17, 2016 11:03PM
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I haven't really noticed many cross faction guilds beyond BwB Fight Club. I don't see them as being a problem at all.
    That guild is mostly just solo players and duelers though. Can't really compare that to a guild with a player base built on one faction.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I was saying is that BwB does not have an issue with multifaction guilds - at least ones that I'm aware of.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Setana_Shial
    Setana_Shial
    ✭✭✭
    So......
    How is it going dethroning that AD emp?
    Setana Shial, Marian Shial, Onalia Shial, Alanna Shial
    AD from the beginning, AD till the end
    Guild: Agents of the Dominion
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭
    If there's 1 thing DC is good at, it's running away. They make it look so graceful.
  • Setana_Shial
    Setana_Shial
    ✭✭✭
    Yea there was this one vamp chick that just hit stealth and ran off before the fight even got going
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yea there was this one vamp chick that just hit stealth and ran off before the fight even got going

Are you talking about when 5 ad came rolling in ? I think that vamp chick is smart.. why would i think about doing 6 verses one?

Once again AD talking trash when it is poplocked versus 2 bars.. such BS

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    3 days in a row.. and yes date and time is on the pic.

ad3.png

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    White dresses:
    "we don't take try keeps, we encourage people to play"

Emily:
    Lies.. lies.. lies.. LIES

• Setana_Shial
    Setana_Shial
    ✭✭✭

Are you talking about when 5 ad came rolling in ? I think that vamp chick is smart.. why would i think about doing 6 verses one?

Did the shield hit her head too hard to where she saw double?
    I turned around to see my 1 buddy and 1 random.
    So 1+1+1 =6? Alright some should stop sleeping in math class :p
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭

ad3.png

All the constant whining you do about the population just tells me that you have no confidence in what little skill you have, that you want everything to be "fair" and balanced. Well guess what, life isan't fair, and crying about it won't change anything.

Besides, with all the macro users DC has, it's more then balanced.
    Edited by Maikon on August 18, 2016 2:29AM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maikon wrote: »

ad3.png

All the constant whining you do about the population just tells me that you have no confidence in what little skill you have, that you want everything to be "fair" and balanced. Well guess what, life isan't fair, and crying about it won't change anything.

Besides, with all the macro users DC has, it's more then balanced.

I have no skills, is that what you want to hear? So what am i supposed to do Mr. Skills? Just leave BwB?
    Edited by vamp_emily on August 18, 2016 2:57AM

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heading down the wrong path people. Everybody is skilled in their own way.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Did the shield hit her head too hard to where she saw double?
    I turned around to see my 1 buddy and 1 random.
    So 1+1+1 =6? Alright some should stop sleeping in math class :p

Does it really matter? 3 v1 what did u think I was going to do let you kill me? pft.. i'm smarter than that. I bet you guys are having so much fun.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Want to know what people are saying right now?

PUGz.. we are leaving for AS come join us
    DWC is moving to AS have fun in BwB
    I am done with BwB
    Farewll DC, I am off to AS
    AD has had the biggest zerges i have ever seen it sucks playing in BwB
    Typical AD scrubs
    I am leaving BwB, I will be back when i get better
    I'm taking a break from BwB.. ad's too toxic
    we should all leave and goto AS let AD have the map F### it
    people are just gonna end up joining the winning side
    not much anyone can do, they will just say 'stop crying and get more people to play that campaign'
    Poor game structure I call it
    I agree it sucks, but there's nothing to be done, they just have more players
    it is bs
    Just follow the yellow brick road...Emperors, Gankers, and Zergs, OH MY!

That is just some of the stuff.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 18, 2016 3:08AM

• Setana_Shial
    Setana_Shial
    ✭✭✭

I am done with BwB
    Typical AD scrubs
    not much anyone can do, they will just say 'stop crying and get more people to play that campaign'
    it is bs

In a nut shell this is really what is wrong here. You... gave... up.
    When things get ruff you choose to leave to find something easy.
    I love my guild because they choose to fight when the situation you are in is happening to us. Band together. Help each other. Fight smarter and harder. Most of all, they have NEVER given up. I am proud to stand with my team, no matter the situation. B)
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is only so much a 2 bar faction can do against a pop locked faction.... i had been in bwb since i got home around 5:30 and it has been that way this entire time.... cant really do much with such a pop difference... everything we tried to do was met with 3 or 4 times the numbers... and thats not counting the gigantic zerg mowing everything down currently
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 18, 2016 3:25AM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am done with BwB
    Typical AD scrubs
    it is bs

In a nut shell this is really what is wrong here. You... gave... up.
    When things get ruff you choose to leave to find something easy.
    I love my guild because they choose to fight when the situation you are in is happening to us. Band together. Help each other. Fight smarter and harder. Most of all, they have NEVER given up. I am proud to stand with my team, no matter the situation. B)

Screenshot_20160814_223515.png

This is how many people AD sends to take a resource. A freaking resource. It's like this everywhere, all the time. No amount of "git gud" or banding together helps against overwhelming numbers like this. It's just not fun to keep trying.

Edit: and before anybody tried to say it was necessary, there were only 4 us us there. I've been on EP this cycle, and it feels pretty helpless. Every time anybody tries to make any moves, it's a huge swarm of AD.
    Edited by Reverb on August 18, 2016 3:43AM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Freakquent
    Freakquent
    ✭✭
    It's SUPPOSED to be tricky to dethrone an emperor, guys.
    Edited by Freakquent on August 18, 2016 3:40AM
    CP400+
    PC/NA PVP: BWB, Trueflame, Haderus & Azura's
    Typically known as Eunil - Peio - Dobrev
    Pugz - Imperial Trade Union - The Guardians Galore
  • Setana_Shial
    Setana_Shial
    ✭✭✭
    In end we all have been on the crap end of this. It has been like this since I started to do pvp over a year ago. Blue dominates for a few days then yellow for a few days. All the complaining in the word hasn't changed that nor will it. People choose to complain about it not being easy on them instead of trying to do everything they can do fighting to reclaim. For me pushing other factions back when all we had left was 1 scroll to eventually de-emp have been some of the best pvp ever. Adversity is what builds strength not a hand out, all that I have learn has been from fighting up hill battles. How do I out think a larger force? How do I break a stand off, and so on. Thinking and adapting to the ever changing battlefield of this game is one reason I have loved the pvp in this game.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    completely agree with u @Reverb
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    White dresses:
    "we don't take try keeps, we encourage people to play"

Emily:
    Lies.. lies.. lies.. LIES

Nobody showed up. We logged out of PvP.

Not much more (less?) we can do.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub