Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What are some of the stupidest things you guys have done while playing BwB?

I've done a few too many stupid things, but one thing I will never forget is, setting up 3 sieges on the North wall at Ales. After awhile I noticed I wasn't doing any damage. I was thinking, "hmmm.. there must be someone one troll repairing". After a few minutes go by I gave up and then I realized we had Ales.

Then buying 15 Iceball Trebuckets, I seriously hate them.

Then one time I run up to Nik when it was flagged, I see the front door was damaged and set up 4 sieges and tried to break it down. Well when you run that many sieges you don't pay attention to chat. DC went thru the side door and captured Nik and were yelling "Dumbxxx quit sieging the front door". I stopped when I seen a few people jumping up and down.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 17, 2016 5:24PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Freakquent wrote: »
    weren't you 3v1 ganking last night tho lol

Seriously? Do I have to explain everything to you?

Hmm.. let me think.. it is possible I and a few others were at Ash gate ganking reinforcement as DC was trying to take Ash. Other than that I have no clue what you are talking about.

Just in case you were wondering, I was in IC from 5:30pm to 8:30pm. I know you missed me.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 17, 2016 5:23PM

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @Stridig eh no worries, negative on the pax west thing for me .. next week should be interesting though.... i have the whole week off from both jobs so ill be attempting at my first push :D

@W0lf_z13 Good luck to you!!

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Freakquent
    Freakquent
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Hmm.. let me think.. it is possible I and a few others were at Ash gate ganking reinforcement as DC was trying to take Ash. Other than that I have no clue what you are talking about.

Just in case you were wondering, I was in IC from 5:30pm to 8:30pm. I know you missed me.

nah i just found it funny, how we need 10 people to kill one? yet you have 3 to gank w/ :3
    There's no problem here B)
    CP400+
    PC/NA PVP: BWB, Trueflame, Haderus & Azura's
    Typically known as Eunil - Peio - Dobrev
    Pugz - Imperial Trade Union - The Guardians Galore
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've done a few too many stupid things, but one thing I will never forget is, setting up 3 sieges on the North wall at Ales. After awhile I noticed I wasn't doing any damage. I was thinking, "hmmm.. there must be someone one troll repairing". After a few minutes go by I gave up and then I realized we had Ales.

Then buying 15 Iceball Trebuckets, I seriously hate them.

Then one time I run up to Nik when it was flagged, I see the front door was damaged and set up 4 sieges and tried to break it down. Well when you run that many sieges you don't pay attention to chat. DC went thru the side door and captured Nik and were yelling "Dumbxxx quit sieging the front door". I stopped when I seen a few people jumping up and down.

LOL good stuff!
    Done many stupid things myself, right off hand the thing that comes to mind is rolling off the walls at keeps on accident right into all the enemies sieging. Used to happen quite often before I discovered the use of a single button to roll rather than double tap lol!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

nah i just found it funny, how we need 10 people to kill one? yet you have 3 to gank w/ :3

Sometimes BwB is funny, like yesterday someone killed me at ash when i tried to flag it, and then I came back and killed him, and then he comes back and me and someone else kills him. Then he brings a friend and we both kill them, and then they come back.. and.... 15 AD jump off the wall and kill us.

But if you think 3 v 1 is bad, try playing on DC when AD is pop locked. You won't be lol'ing that often.

• Freakquent
    Freakquent
    ✭✭

Sometimes BwB is funny, like yesterday someone killed me at ash when i tried to flag it, and then I came back and killed him, and then he comes back and me and someone else kills him. Then he brings a friend and we both kill them, and then they come back.. and.... 15 AD jump off the wall and kill us.

But if you think 3 v 1 is bad, try playing on DC when AD is pop locked. You won't be lol'ing that often.

I'm familiar. I have an EP character that I play fairly regularly.
    CP400+
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some of my fav moments in bwb were when in the PUGz of Daggerfall group following right behind rak to go defend a keep only to follow him off a cliff instead .... happened on MORE than one occasion.... ud think id learn after the first few times..... lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 17, 2016 5:51PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some of my fav moments in bwb were when in the PUGz of Daggerfall group following right behind rak to go defend a keep only to follow him off a cliff instead .... happened on MORE than one occasion.... ud think id learn after the first few times..... lol

I can't count how many times I died following Rak off of a cliff. I guess I took staying on crown a little too seriously.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @Stridig saaaame here
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ya, we followed Raknosh off cliffs, into trees and rocks. :D It's been said at least once ..

"Rak, you missed a rock back there."
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    every time i'd rez... "Damn it Rak!!" lol

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Some of my favorite moments is watching you take flight into a zerg. I always think, "it looks cool but I hope he comes out alive".

Or yelling at the guys not to go in the tower, but they do. I always have to go in behind them because I know they will need help. Usually ends bad.

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily ... hey... SOMETIMES it works... sometimes it doesnt lol.... like a few nights ago at nik it worked beautifuly lol

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emi if you need help with dungeons and trials let me know. All of my retired BwB DC toons have much experience. Saber and I run them almost daily with another guild we are in.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone noticed a huge drop in FPS since the last DLC? I used to get good frame rates, some times between 80/100, now a lot of times I am seeing 30/40/50s.

I've been trying to get my game play to record and I hope I didn't mess with some settings that made my frame rate drop that much. I have been playing around with xbox gamebar, and shadowplay, and some other 3rd party recorder recently.

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Towers are fun. I like to run up the stairs and fall back down a couple times
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I like going in and spamming fear, and then running back out :)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Emi if you need help with dungeons and trials let me know. All of my retired BwB DC toons have much experience. Saber and I run them almost daily with another guild we are in.

I'm sure I will be seeking your advice. We have done a few normal dungeons but no vet dungeons yet. The first one I did I died so fast, so I decided to get better gear, which is not cheap because it is for cp160. Do you think all Divine traits are best for dungeons?

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this just made me think of this lol
    zD4X8.gif

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone noticed a huge drop in FPS since the last DLC? I used to get good frame rates, some times between 80/100, now a lot of times I am seeing 30/40/50s.

I've been trying to get my game play to record and I hope I didn't mess with some settings that made my frame rate drop that much. I have been playing around with xbox gamebar, and shadowplay, and some other 3rd party recorder recently.

Plays.tv has a nice recorder. It came with my mother board and records anytime a game window opens. I don't notice any fps issues....connected with recording
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure I will be seeking your advice. We have done a few normal dungeons but no vet dungeons yet. The first one I did I died so fast, so I decided to get better gear, which is not cheap because it is for cp160. Do you think all Divine traits are best for dungeons?

I wouldn't say it's the best on all. Depends on where your shortcomings are and what you are playing. Hit me up in game. We can jump on TeamSpeak and I can help. Saber has a great healer to help you stay alive.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily divines smaller pieces infused bigger pieces USUALLY imho
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 17, 2016 6:32PM

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

A few times (when perhaps inebriated) I've dropped 10-15 oils on Alessia when it isn't under attack. That can be funny. People running Cyrhud freak in zone.

Took a group in and cleared a scroll temple...when we couldn't pick up that scroll.

For a guild event, I gave away a TON of stuff--but most if it was jokes. Turned out the joke was on me, when my group was all dropping oil catas and lightning ballistae during sieges : /

...and I think I shared the story about emping when on the way to pick up my wife after not seeing her for a week. Still paying for that one.

Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

this just made me think of this lol
    zD4X8.gif

The more you watch it the funnier it gets
  • Freakquent
    Freakquent
    ✭✭

i'll help too if you need it. :^) i've done most of the dungeons except for the new ones. Make sure you have food, don't run with drink in pve. (unless you use the wrothgar food, which i still would not recommend.)
    CP400+
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i'll help too if you need it. :^) i've done most of the dungeons except for the new ones. Make sure you have food, don't run with drink in pve. (unless you use the wrothgar food, which i still would not recommend.)

I was going to do what you suggested with Twice born set, but came across a few bumps in the road. My master crafters are all around level 30, they recently went from level 10ish level to 30s so I could craft one of the sets in the Fighters guild portal. The thought if grinding to level 50 right now makes my stomach hurt. So then I decided to go with the night mother set. Went to the crafting station and only had enough mats for 1 piece. I think since the armor takes so much mats I might go ahead and grind out 20 levels to craft TBS, it might be a while unless I get lucky in IC and get some jewelry worth a lot of gold :)

• ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Some of my favorite moments is watching you take flight into a zerg. I always think, "it looks cool but I hope he comes out alive".

Or yelling at the guys not to go in the tower, but they do. I always have to go in behind them because I know they will need help. Usually ends bad.
    I'm always the one yelling for everyone to go in after I do, dodge roll twice up the stairs, clear the top, then fall down on the tower farms. Works almost every time. Hell Gadriir and I sometimes clear tower farms ourselves lol. They're so focused on trying to kill people w/ siege before they can react as they enter the door that they never know what to do when they have to actually fight people.

• ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭

I dropped to 2 FPs earlier today in a small battle at Nikel... I usually never fall below 50 FPs even in massive battles with all kinds of siege and effects to render... not sure what they did but they definitely messed something up!

As far as recording goes, I've always used Open Broadcaster Software. It's very good, free, can be used for streaming & recording, and I don't see any FPs drops while running it.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ŞσƦѦ wrote: »
    As far as recording goes, I've always used Open Broadcaster Software. It's very good, free, can be used for streaming & recording, and I don't see any FPs drops while running it.

I've tried using OBS studio but nothing ever shows up in the preview or live view windows. Both are just black. Then I went back to shadowplay but can't get that to work. For some reason the recording indicator has a line thru it, indicating I can't record. So then I decided to go back to the game bar recorder, windows + R, and it will only record like 15 seconds then stop. I checked all my settings and everything seems right.

I really think there is something causing a conflict, maybe one software telling the other they cant record or a windows 10 issue. One day I will try again.

This discussion has been closed.