Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pplz just love to fight with EP is all :D

A BIT TOO MUCH !
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    This is what AD calls strategy.

ad.png

You want to talk strategy? What's with DC wanting to team green EP as they were pushing hard to dethrone at Alessia?

OSwj4ze.png
    FIXS9t7.png
    47Bnp0P.png
    According to your SS, a lot more than Alessia is needed to dethrone... and there is 5 siege on Arrius... probably 2 people running 2-3 siege just looking for small scale.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

ad.png

why do I see the name Azura's Star half cut off in this pic?
    wait my bad thats your guest

That's weird. I was on for a few hours tonight and Azura's Star was 2 bars AD, 3 bars EP, and 3 bars DC. Maybe the wrong screenshot from a different day was posted by accident? Or is it just showing the guest campaign as Azura's Star?

Here is a pick from this morning as you can see my guest campaign what the name being cut off.
    ad2.png

Hmmm maybe I should not have posted that, AD will start saying something like "Why are you playing as a guest in AS, it is not right for you to leave and not let us 10v1 you."
    Edited by vamp_emily on August 17, 2016 1:42PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ad.png

That's weird. I was on for a few hours tonight and Azura's Star was 2 bars AD, 3 bars EP, and 3 bars DC. Maybe the wrong screenshot from a different day was posted by accident? Or is it just showing the guest campaign as Azura's Star?

Here is a pick from this morning as you can see my guest campaign what the hame being cut off.
    ad2.png

Hmmm maybe I should not have posted that, AD will start saying something like "Why are you playing as a guest in AS, it is not right for you to leave and not let us 10v1 you."

Of course you can post that. Until somebody else is paying your ESO+ for, play how ever you want. That's reason number 2 why I left DC. Somebody in my own guild shaming me for doing PvE content. Nope.... I play how I want.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse could i use u a for a few later today to do a little testing by any chance?
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @DeadlyRecluse could i use u a for a few later today to do a little testing by any chance?

Any time dude, just holla.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Someone recently posted on my wall saying I need to stop talking about population.

I am not going to stop talking about it, I know some have suggested that if I don't like playing in BwB then i have choices to do other things. Well I understand that, and you have choices too, like not responding to the things I say that you don't like.

Campaign imbalance is the most OP thing in this game. You will never hear me talk about nerfing classes, weapons, or gear and/or anything else. I feel that in AvAvA it all levels out. However when you have a huge gap in population between factions it does not level out.

Just imaging in sports if there was a big difference in team sizes. Like basketball, one team having 50 players vs another team having 10 players. Do you think that is fair? Or football, one team has 3 players and the other team has 20 players. Do you think that is fair? There is a reason why each team has the same amount of players.

My argument isn't just about BwB, i see it everywhere. ZOS needs to do something about balancing these campaigns.

I know some say I am narrow minded but I am not, and far from it. I am the one that suggested players to move over to EP so we can all have fun. I thought about it, but GD moved over there at the time and EP started doing better.

Well anyways, I am not going to stop talking about something because you don't agree with it, which seems to be everything I say.

• ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Someone recently posted on my wall saying I need to stop talking about population.

I am not going to stop talking about it, I know some have suggested that if I don't like playing in BwB then i have choices to do other things. Well I understand that, and you have choices too, like not responding to the things I say that you don't like.

Campaign imbalance is the most OP thing in this game. You will never hear me talk about nerfing classes, weapons, or gear and/or anything else. I feel that in AvAvA it all levels out. However when you have a huge gap in population between factions it does not level out.

Just imaging in sports if there was a big difference in team sizes. Like basketball, one team having 50 players vs another team having 10 players. Do you think that is fair? Or football, one team has 3 players and the other team has 20 players. Do you think that is fair? There is a reason why each team has the same amount of players.

My argument isn't just about BwB, i see it everywhere. ZOS needs to do something about balancing these campaigns.

I know some say I am narrow minded but I am not, and far from it. I am the one that suggested players to move over to EP so we can all have fun. I thought about it, but GD moved over there at the time and EP started doing better.

Well anyways, I am not going to stop talking about something because you don't agree with it, which seems to be everything I say.
    Well said. The biggest issue isn't even population imbalances IMO (even though that's probably the second biggest), it's the fact that players simply won't fight without the assistance of a zerg. It would be great to see groups in Cyrodiil be limited to 4-12 or something of the sort to help combat the plague of zerging. That or have people in a group of over 12 players only gain AP if they kill a player who is in a group of 5 or more. That way if you want to zerg everything to death, fine, but you only gain credit on kills vs larger groups or another zerg. I bet that would immediately remove 50%+ of the zerging issues, they HATE when things are somewhat fair or even.

This is my favorite part btw:
    I know some have suggested that if I don't like playing in BwB then i have choices to do other things. Well I understand that, and you have choices too, like not responding to the things I say that you don't like.
    People always think they can shut you up by telling you if you don't like it then leave or calling in more friends to agree with them as if you're going to buckle down... nope.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 17, 2016 2:46PM
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭

GO ahead and post all the pics you want. Just show your clock so we know when it was taken. Like this:
    pl4tRAc.png
    Azuras this morning. lol.
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Of course you can post that. Until somebody else is paying your ESO+ for, play how ever you want. That's reason number 2 why I left DC. Somebody in my own guild shaming me for doing PvE content. Nope.... I play how I want.

Well you missed the most recent drama in the guild. Apparently some players want to play on EP side and still be part of the guild. For a few days all we did was argue back and forth about Pugz being a BwB DC only guild. The day before Rak left all the officers had to meet and agree or disagree on cross faction playing.

I actually had to put a very good player on ignore because they started calling me names because I voted that Pugz should be a DC BwB only guild. The drama was real :) but we are back to normal now :)

Edited by vamp_emily on August 17, 2016 2:56PM

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well you missed the most recent drama in the guild. Apparently some players want to play on EP side and still be part of the guild. For a few days all we did was argue back and forth about Pugz being a BwB DC only guild. The day before Rak left all the officers had to meet and agree or disagree on cross faction playing.

I actually had to put a very good player on ignore because they started calling me names because I voted that Pugz should be a DC BwB only guild. The drama was real :) but we are back to normal now :)

I suggested a long time ago to form a second guild just for that reason. People like to play with friends from different factions but want to remain in PUGz. Form a branch of the guild for those people and don't allow access to officer chat in the main guild. The point is to have fun without arguing or hurting people's feelings. I was member #3 of PUGz when it first formed. The intent was to be all inclusive. I'm sorry you all have had some bumps in the road.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I suggested a long time ago to form a second guild just for that reason. People like to play with friends from different factions but want to remain in PUGz. Form a branch of the guild for those people and don't allow access to officer chat in the main guild. The point is to have fun without arguing or hurting people's feelings. I was member #3 of PUGz when it first formed. The intent was to be all inclusive. I'm sorry you all have had some bumps in the road.

Ya the day you left the pugz some players were like who was 'Stridig' and Rak mentioned that you were one of the first players to join the pugz and talked nothing but good things about you.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ya the day you left the pugz some players were like who was 'Stridig' and Rak mentioned that you were one of the first players to join the pugz and talked nothing but good things about you.

Yeah Rak and I are pretty close. We had lots of good times doing small scale during the off hours. He knows why I left.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    A wild Cola appears
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People like to play with friends from different factions but want to remain in PUGz.

I was never meant to play PvP, I just found it on accident :) I understand this is a game and people should play the way they want, and they should play with their friends. However, I have some mental block going on that makes me think everyone that is not DC is my enemy and I can't associate friendship with enemy. Ya I am strange I know.

However, I recently started a guild for PvE dungeons and it is a cross faction guild. Some members from AD and EP are in it and I don't have a problem, and I think of them as friends. But when I am in BwB or on the forums in the 'bwb' thread it totally changes my mindset. I guess you can say I am childish in someways, maybe one day I will grow up.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 17, 2016 3:32PM

• ŞσƦѦ
    ŞσƦѦ
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking from 17yrs of pvp experience in faction vs faction games... it's never a good idea for a guild to play more than 1 faction. You wind up losing more friends than it's worth. Best to stay loyal to 1 faction.

Eventually that 1 thing will happen. Someone will get bothered that their friend attacked them, annoyed that people are fighting on 1 faction when the other faction needs them, etc and the guild becomes fractured.
    Edited by ŞσƦѦ on August 17, 2016 3:44PM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A wild Cola appears

- throws pokéball and waits -

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig yeah it got REALLY bad for a few days.... every suggestion/idea we were throwing out was getting shot down by some players... emily was specifically called out and yeah...then i stepped in to defend her and then i started getting verbally targeted... not nearly as bad as em was.... . but yeah.....it wasnt pleasant
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 17, 2016 3:48PM

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig yeah it got REALLY bad for a few days.... every suggestion/idea we were throwing out was getting shot down by some players... emily was specifically called out and yeah...then i stepped in to defend her and then i started getting verbally targeted... not nearly as bad as em was.... . but yeah.....it wasnt pleasant

I'm really sorry you all had to go through that. People are passionate about their beliefs and that passion sometimes turns to rage. It's unfortunate. On a side note.... Anybody else going to Pax West in Seattle in a couple weeks? I am.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig eh no worries, negative on the pax west thing for me .. next week should be interesting though.... i have the whole week off from both jobs so ill be attempting at my first push :D

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Stridig eh no worries, negative on the pax west thing for me .. next week should be interesting though.... i have the whole week off from both jobs so ill be attempting at my first push :D

shh.. don't let the secret out of the bag :)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh sweet! Good luck man. The closest I have ever been was #2with a large margin to #1. I just didn't have the will. I'm old and need sleep. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah... will be difficult as hell... the highest i have been is #5 ( but wasnt trying for emp ) lol ... good chance i wont get it... but will be interesting to try

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ad.png

You want to talk strategy? What's with DC wanting to team green EP as they were pushing hard to dethrone at Alessia?

OSwj4ze.png
    FIXS9t7.png
    47Bnp0P.png

Because some DC are dumb, just like most some EP are dumb and some AD are dumb. These fools don't reflect the strategy of the alliance as a whole.

We've all seen our own zone chat blowing up at a group doing something everybody else thinks is detrimental to our faction. When you see a small group of your enemies doing something that doesn't make sense to you, odds are it doesn't make sense to the rest of their faction either.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i agree with @Reverb ....majority of DC in zchat yells at the people who are attacking chal instead of helping with a dethrone and tells them to stop attacking it... but people will do what ever they want most of the time... cant control that lol

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Yelling at dumb groups in zone is one of my favorite pass times. Being a dumb group to zone is a close second
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yelling at dumb groups in zone is one of my favorite pass times. Being a dumb group to zone is a close second

Sometimes when I see players attacking bleakers or chal when we don't have Ash. I don't call them dumb ( most the time ) I reference them as "The cool guys".

I would say something like this in zone chat:

"I wish I was one of those cool guys attacking Chal when we don't have Ash".

I never admitted to this, but one time I was one of those cool guys. I login and some EP killed us at Roe, so I went and flagged Chal. What made me so cool was, I didn't look at the map to see we were trying to dethrone the AD Emp.

Oops.
    Edited by vamp_emily on August 17, 2016 4:52PM

• Freakquent
    Freakquent
    ✭✭

ad.png

Here is a pick from this morning as you can see my guest campaign what the name being cut off.
    ad2.png

weren't you 3v1 ganking last night tho lol
    CP400+
    PC/NA PVP: BWB, Trueflame, Haderus & Azura's
    Typically known as Eunil - Peio - Dobrev
    Pugz - Imperial Trade Union - The Guardians Galore
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dem0n1k wrote: »
    pplz just love to fight with EP is all :D

A BIT TOO MUCH !

We love you, EP. We need MOAR EP to play with.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
This discussion has been closed.