Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[FIX] for "Reliable source serving corrupt data" In Download

• Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Grao wrote: »
    I restarted my download. Once I encounter the bug I will upload parts 10 and 21 for you. If you have OneDrive we can use that for sharing files.

I don't have One Drive, but can create an account if needed, this is a great idea. Thank you Grao! :)B)
    Options
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    one drive, mega, ftp, anything will work i think, and if someone is reading this, from support of course, why dont do a manual patch, or something like that???

in Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\depot\patchdata.depot i found:

depot_-1to150.z03 partial download
    depot_-1to150.z04 partial download

so.... its a way to get the files from the servers? i cant even install the game!!!!

*edit: in the support section, when the ticket change the status from updated to unsolved, it means that someone read it? in 5 days i get a automatic messaje and one saying "I have sent your inquiry to the appropriate department for further assistance."
    Edited by Out1s on July 30, 2016 3:22PM
    Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Out1s wrote: »
    one drive, mega, ftp, anything will work i think, and if someone is reading this, from support of course, why dont do a manual patch, or something like that???

in Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\depot\patchdata.depot i found:

depot_-1to150.z03 partial download
    depot_-1to150.z04 partial download

so.... its a way to get the files from the servers? i cant even install the game!!!!

*edit: in the support section, when the ticket change the status from updated to unsolved, it means that someone read it? in 5 days i get a automatic messaje and one saying "I have sent your inquiry to the appropriate department for further assistance."

Yea, me too, I can't install it... I've just been trying to download it since I bought it...

Its so annoying and frustrating! And I also have your same problem with the ticket, but I haven't received any response, not even an automatic response...!!
    Options
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    What i did now its, i renamed this two files and try to download a new ones, and again the same error, nothing change.....
    Since the game was launched i wanted to play it soo bad!!! Funally can buy it and cant even install? I dont know, never happend something like this in my hole life... and when they tell you to repair and repair and repair its like id they are trying a lucky shot, if it works good! If it dont, goos luck trying to "repair"
    Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Yea I did the very same thing you did,but nope doesn't work...

I also tried every "fix" they post in every thread, but nothing works, ports, repair, reinstall the launcher, redownload, use safe mode with networking, delete the "Program Data" folder and the Host.developer.log files, redownload the patch manifest, use Win7/Xp compatibility mode, install outside /Program Files folder, run as administrator........

Believe me, I've tried everything. NOTHING works, nothing.

And as you, as well, first game I buy that has this problem, no other game i currently own had a problem like this....
    Options
  • realmont
    realmont
    Soul Shriven
    Since you guys are still unable to play i'm going to try and help a bit, the day the game started working i downloaded the PTS version earlier that same day. My advice, though i know some of you have slow internet, is townload the PTS and then try downloaing the game without uninstalling the PTS version.
    Options
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    Ill try that when i ger home (im at work right now), but im tired of downloading all the game over and over and over for less than 20mb, ive a 700kb download, so, its like 12hs downloading..... u.u
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Skoll15 , I am re-downloading my game but I already have depot_-1to150.z4 completed. Once I am done with my download, maybe we can trade the parts we need? Get OneDrive or find another cloud you may upload your parts to and we can trade links here, in plain view of ZOS as protest. >.>
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Skoll15 and @Out1s , I am re-downloading my game but I already have depot_-1to150.z4 completed. Once I am done with my download, maybe we can trade the parts we need? Get OneDrive or find another cloud you may upload your parts to and we can trade links here, in plain view of ZOS as protest. >.>
    Edited by Grao on July 30, 2016 7:36PM
    Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Lucky you, I have 100kb/s download... Takes me 3 full days and a half to download the whole thing... 300mb per hour...

I just need the two parts im stuck with, totalling 7 hours, 2.3 gb... After that I'll have to download the vo_en files, 6gb... But that's another story... I need the those two files to get the base game... :'(
    Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    @Skoll15 and @Out1s , I am re-downloading my game but I already have depot_-1to150.z4 completed. Once I am done with my download, maybe we can trade the parts we need? Get OneDrive or find another cloud you may upload your parts to and we can trade links here, in plain view of ZOS as protest. >.>

If that's the only way to solve this... Sure why the hell not? Let us know when you're ready... I'm going to get my OneDrive account ready... :)
    Options
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    @grao ive to work 8 more hs, after that ill get home and see if it work or dont, and post here what part i need
    Options
  • Mongoaurelio
    Strange that you guys can see what files are missing or corrupt. My install downloads all the files at once at start with the correct size and all (empty of course ).
    Options
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    When you open the folder:
    Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\depot\patchdata.depot
    Put the files view on list and you'll see "a description" of the files, at least thats how i see what files are broken
    Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Im going to help you with a more "visual explanation"..

As said above, go to Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\depot\patchdata.depot.

That folder contains the data thats being download by the launcher, if you find complete files; like with the name: depot_-1to150.z02, that file has been downloaded and it is now on your disk. If theres a .partial at the end of the name, it is still being downloaded.. You can tell thats the file you're missing..

For a more accurate view, right click on the file, and select properties, it will display two sizes in the file.
    "Size", is the total size of file wich will be downloaded.
    "Size on Disk" is the amount of that file that has been downloaded and its sitting in your disk, saved, once it hits the size above mentioned, it becomes a "complete file"...

sie.png

--

Also, in the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher, you can find he file named host.developer.log.

If you open it with a text editor, you can search in it for the following lines:

complete_files.png

Here you can check which files have been completed and downloaded, and what files you are missing or are somehow corrupted..

In my case, as you can notice, i am missing the files: depot_-1to150.z10 and depot_-1to150.z21, these are the files that MY launcher fails to download, therefore i cant install the game...

Thats a way you can check it... :P
    Edited by Skoll15 on July 30, 2016 8:45PM
    Options
  • Mongoaurelio
    I don´t see missing files nor diferente sizes nor do I see what you see in the log file probably because I am doing a repair. My launcher has stopped at 99% with 40mb left with a Webgetrequestfaliure :(.
    I can see what files are open and probably will get corrupted. 9 of them.
    Edited by Mongoaurelio on July 30, 2016 8:48PM
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don´t see missing files nor diferente sizes nor do I see what you see in the log file probably because I am doing a repair. My launcher has stopped at 99% with 40mb left with a Webgetrequestfaliure :(.
    I can see what files are open and probably will get corrupted. 9 of them.

It is possible you got past this first hump and you are missing en_vo files.
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skoll15 wrote: »
    Im going to help you with a more "visual explanation"..

As said above, go to Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\depot\patchdata.depot.

That folder contains the data thats being download by the launcher, if you find complete files; like with the name: depot_-1to150.z02, that file has been downloaded and it is now on your disk. If theres a .partial at the end of the name, it is still being downloaded.. You can tell thats the file you're missing..

For a more accurate view, right click on the file, and select properties, it will display two sizes in the file.
    "Size", is the total size of file wich will be downloaded.
    "Size on Disk" is the amount of that file that has been downloaded and its sitting in your disk, saved, once it hits the size above mentioned, it becomes a "complete file"...

sie.png

--

Also, in the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher, you can find he file named host.developer.log.

If you open it with a text editor, you can search in it for the following lines:

complete_files.png

Here you can check which files have been completed and downloaded, and what files you are missing or are somehow corrupted..

In my case, as you can notice, i am missing the files: depot_-1to150.z10 and depot_-1to150.z21, these are the files that MY launcher fails to download, therefore i cant install the game...

Thats a way you can check it... :P

It is looking like my ones that will bug this time are part 2 and 3. It seems to be downloading them in order, but it jumped completing those two. Currently it is probably working on 9. Once it finishes part 10 I will upload it to my OneDrive and we can start our trade @Skoll15 . Isn't it ridiculous we have to resort to this to make a game we bought to work? >.>
    Edited by Grao on July 30, 2016 8:51PM
    Options
  • Mongoaurelio
    Yes. On previous trials (not repairs) I never got any en_vo files.
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. On previous trials (not repairs) I never got any en_vo files.

I usually manage to download the en_vo files even after the pedot files fail to download by either asking the patcher to update or repair the installation. Even though my depot files are being redownloaded I already have en_vo completely downloaded and unpacked.
    Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭

It is looking like my ones that will bug this time are part 2 and 3. It seems to be downloading them in order, but it jumped completing those three. Currently it is probably working on 9. Once it finishes part 10 I will upload it to my OneDrive and we can start our trade @Skoll15 . Isn't it ridiculous we have to resort to this to make a game we bought to work? >.>

Yea, it is.. But what else can we do, if they do not provide a solution to this...!!!

I also hope we can fix this before the monday, if they release a new patch.. We'll have to re-download the whole thing... :s:'(:(:|

And thank you, i have my OneDrive account ready now.. Let me know when you're ready :)
    Options
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭

It is looking like my ones that will bug this time are part 2 and 3. It seems to be downloading them in order, but it jumped completing those three. Currently it is probably working on 9. Once it finishes part 10 I will upload it to my OneDrive and we can start our trade @Skoll15 . Isn't it ridiculous we have to resort to this to make a game we bought to work? >.>

Yea, it is.. But what else can we do, if they do not provide a solution to this...!!!

I also hope we can fix this before the monday, if they release a new patch.. We'll have to re-download the whole thing... :s:'(:(:|

And thank you, i have my OneDrive account ready now.. Let me know when you're ready :)

Hey guys I also wanna Trade files, I'll check the ones I have, im stuck at the last 4 mbs :neutral:

My file crashing is "depot_-1to99.z14" I have every other file complete.
    Edited by Deggac on July 30, 2016 10:48PM
    Tesoist since 8 years old.
    [Day]Reading-studying-fighting[/Night]

Waiting for enter Tamriel, I'm tired of watching pRon man...

https://www.instagram.com/diego.garay.g/
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deggac wrote: »

Hey guys I also wanna Trade files, I'll check the ones I have, im stuck at the last 4 mbs :neutral:

You are trying to download the EU server version then? I have that file, @Deggac .
    Upoloading t now, once it is in my OneDrive I will send you the link.
    Edited by Grao on July 30, 2016 11:25PM
    Options
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭

You are trying to download the EU server version then? I have that file, @Deggac .

Oh man you dont know the amount of love accumulated I have for you right now <3

Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭

I'll be waiting for the trade to begin as well! Tehehehe! :);)<3

Thank you so much!!
    Options
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    Maybe we need to make a new trade post xD
    Like: what you need? Armor, weapons? Maybe some working files? XD
    Edited by Out1s on July 31, 2016 12:43AM
    Options
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    Out1s wrote: »
    Maybe we need to make a new trade post xD
    Like: what you need? Armor, weapons? Maybe some working files? XD

Yeah right?.. Toghether we can get this !"#$!" work!

Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you so much!!

Still downloading the NA server files and my patcher is jumping several files, though it seems to have downloaded each one of them. I am not sure why they were not converted to a part and are remaining as Partial Download. Hopefully by the time it bugs the ones you guys need will become available to me. Can you check if the files you haven't been able to completely download are the same size as the other files? And if they are, have you tried manually renaming them? Removing the *.partial extension?
    Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭

Thank you so much!!

Still downloading the NA server files and my patcher is jumping several files, though it seems to have downloaded each one of them. I am not sure why they were not converted to a part and are remaining as Partial Download. Hopefully by the time it bugs the ones you guys need will become available to me. Can you check if the files you haven't been able to completely download are the same size as the other files? And if they are, have you tried manually renaming them? Removing the *.partial extension?

They seem to have been completed comparing sizes, but when the launcher verifies them, they get sort of discarded, and downloads the 8mb missing again... Also even if I rename them deleting the .partial, when checking the host.developer.log file they are not recognized as complete files unlike the rest of the files... I guess you can't trick it that way... :|
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you so much!!

They seem to have been completed comparing sizes, but when the launcher verifies them, they get sort of discarded, and downloads the 8mb missing again... Also even if I rename them deleting the .partial, when checking the host.developer.log file they are not recognized as complete files unlike the rest of the files... I guess you can't trick it that way... :|

Well, I still have 8.5 Gb to download and 650 Mb to upload the part @Deggac needs.
    Options