The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[FIX] for "Reliable source serving corrupt data" In Download

• Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    Grao wrote: »
    Skoll15 wrote: »
    Deggac wrote: »

It is looking like my ones that will bug this time are part 2 and 3. It seems to be downloading them in order, but it jumped completing those three. Currently it is probably working on 9. Once it finishes part 10 I will upload it to my OneDrive and we can start our trade @Skoll15 . Isn't it ridiculous we have to resort to this to make a game we bought to work? >.>

Yea, it is.. But what else can we do, if they do not provide a solution to this...!!!

I also hope we can fix this before the monday, if they release a new patch.. We'll have to re-download the whole thing... :s:'(:(:|

And thank you, i have my OneDrive account ready now.. Let me know when you're ready :)

Hey guys I also wanna Trade files, I'll check the ones I have, im stuck at the last 4 mbs :neutral:

My file crashing is "depot_-1to99.z14" I have every other file complete.

You are trying to download the EU server version then? I have that file, @Deggac .
    Upoloading t now, once it is in my OneDrive I will send you the link.

Oh man you dont know the amount of love accumulated I have for you right now <3

I'll be waiting for the trade to begin as well! Tehehehe! :);)<3

Thank you so much!!

Still downloading the NA server files and my patcher is jumping several files, though it seems to have downloaded each one of them. I am not sure why they were not converted to a part and are remaining as Partial Download. Hopefully by the time it bugs the ones you guys need will become available to me. Can you check if the files you haven't been able to completely download are the same size as the other files? And if they are, have you tried manually renaming them? Removing the *.partial extension?

They seem to have been completed comparing sizes, but when the launcher verifies them, they get sort of discarded, and downloads the 8mb missing again... Also even if I rename them deleting the .partial, when checking the host.developer.log file they are not recognized as complete files unlike the rest of the files... I guess you can't trick it that way... :|

Well, I still have 8.5 Gb to download and 650 Mb to upload the part @Deggac needs.

F*cking love you man <3
    Tesoist since 8 years old.
    [Day]Reading-studying-fighting[/Night]

Waiting for enter Tamriel, I'm tired of watching pRon man...

https://www.instagram.com/diego.garay.g/
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is looking like my ones that will bug this time are part 2 and 3. It seems to be downloading them in order, but it jumped completing those three. Currently it is probably working on 9. Once it finishes part 10 I will upload it to my OneDrive and we can start our trade @Skoll15 . Isn't it ridiculous we have to resort to this to make a game we bought to work? >.>

Yea, it is.. But what else can we do, if they do not provide a solution to this...!!!

I also hope we can fix this before the monday, if they release a new patch.. We'll have to re-download the whole thing... :s:'(:(:|

And thank you, i have my OneDrive account ready now.. Let me know when you're ready :)

Hey guys I also wanna Trade files, I'll check the ones I have, im stuck at the last 4 mbs :neutral:

You are trying to download the EU server version then? I have that file, @Deggac .

Thank you so much!!

Still downloading the NA server files and my patcher is jumping several files, though it seems to have downloaded each one of them. I am not sure why they were not converted to a part and are remaining as Partial Download. Hopefully by the time it bugs the ones you guys need will become available to me. Can you check if the files you haven't been able to completely download are the same size as the other files? And if they are, have you tried manually renaming them? Removing the *.partial extension?

They seem to have been completed comparing sizes, but when the launcher verifies them, they get sort of discarded, and downloads the 8mb missing again... Also even if I rename them deleting the .partial, when checking the host.developer.log file they are not recognized as complete files unlike the rest of the files... I guess you can't trick it that way... :|

Well, I still have 8.5 Gb to download and 650 Mb to upload the part @Deggac needs.

F*cking love you man <3

Would you mind uploading parts 18 and 19 for me? Or at least save them aside on your PC and upload it later in case my part 14 fix your problem? Pretty please?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnDC_iSL_7Bynynbfovs8R68kqyJ

That is the link for the part you need. Let me know once you've finished downloading it so I may remove it from my OneDrive please.
    Edited by Grao on July 31, 2016 2:30AM
    Options
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭

Thank you so much!!

F*cking love you man <3

Would you mind uploading parts 18 and 19 for me? Or at least save them aside on your PC and upload it later in case my part 14 fix your problem? Pretty please?

That is the link for the part you need. Let me know once you've finished downloading it so I may remove it from my OneDrive please.

Yes dude of course!!!! I hope this finishes my agony!! Even if this doesn't work you're still my hero :)

I'll send you the result of this, and uploading the parts

Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you so much!!

F*cking love you man <3

Yes dude of course!!!! I hope this finishes my agony!! Even if this doesn't work you're still my hero :)

I'll send you the result of this, and uploading the parts

Thanks ^^ I do hope it fixes your problem :)
    Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Superb guys!

If anyone need an NA file, let me know I could try to upload them, it will take me quite some time since my connection is not quite fast uploading though, but worth a shot...

And as well, if anyone has NA files: depot_-1to150.z10 and depot_-1to150.z21, I would appreciate it. ;)

Finally some hope for us! Cheers guys. :)
    Edited by Skoll15 on July 31, 2016 4:17AM
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superb guys!

If anyone need an NA file, let me know I could try to upload them, it will take me quite some time since my connection is not quite fast uploading though, but worth a shot...

And as well, if anyone has NA files: depot_-1to150.z10 and depot_-1to150.z21, I would appreciate it. ;)

Finally some hope for us! Cheers guys. :)

#ESO Community, doing a better job than ZOS Customer Support. >.>
    Options
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    @skoll15 i need 3 and 4, from NA, When i get my pc will upload the ones ive
    Options
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    FFF... I was downloading the file.. and at 1.8gbs downloaded, it stopped, dont know why xD.. it was the browser tho... restarting everything. @Grao
    Edited by Deggac on July 31, 2016 5:09AM

Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Out1s wrote: »
    @skoll15 i need 3 and 4, from NA, When i get my pc will upload the ones ive

All right! I'm uploading part 3 now... I don't have an idea when this will get into the cloud ~50 kb/s... But you can be sure as hell I won't stop it...

I'll let you now when it's ready... Its going to take time so.
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FFF... I was downloading the file.. and at 1.8gbs downloaded, it stopped, dont know why xD.. it was the browser tho... restarting everything. @Grao

Seriously? >.> that sucks.
    Options
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    @skoll15 its ok, when i finally can get anytime in the pc ill upload the ones you need

edit: uploading right now

9riwyvbsf316.jpg
    Edited by Out1s on July 31, 2016 6:21AM
    1.jpg 10.1K
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @skoll15 its ok, when i finally can get anytime in the pc ill upload the ones you need

9riwyvbsf316.jpg

which are the ones you need @Out1s ?
    Options
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭

9riwyvbsf316.jpg

3 and 4 from NA
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9riwyvbsf316.jpg

3 and 4 from NA

I have 4, initiating upload. I will need a few later though :p
    Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Allrighty, im still uploading part 3 now... I'll let you know when its ready... @Out1s

Captdure.png

And thank you for uploading files 10 and 21. :);)
    Options
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    dont know why but the file 21 started from 0, and the file 10 its now at 726mb/1.86gb D:

edit: can someone check if the part 21 its uploaded ok? link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApY5HxUQdYUWizj1kUBJKVoXRn-X
    Edited by Out1s on July 31, 2016 2:37PM
    Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Yup! Its there, I'm downloading it right now! Thank you!

File 3 it's at 1gb complete, 860 mb left!

Thank You!!!
    Options
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭

9riwyvbsf316.jpg

3 and 4 from NA

Hey Grao i cant download the file.. Always
    Crashes at 1.5gbs :neutral::(

Options
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    @Skoll15 i left bot files uploading thats why it take a bit longer, 770mb now

@Deggac how are you downloading this? wich browser?
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9riwyvbsf316.jpg

3 and 4 from NA

Hey Grao i cant download the file.. Always
    Crashes at 1.5gbs :neutral::(

Ok, that is super strange. The file is not corrupted or anything like that...
    Does it gives you any reason the download stops at 1.5Gb? Maybe I can zip the file and split it in two.
    Options
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭

@Out1s With Mozilla Firefox :s

Options
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭

but it stop the download??? any error? it close? D:
    Options
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭

but it stop the download??? any error? it close? D:

Yup, its a browser download (so imagine the time it takes) ... when hits the 1.5gbs suddenly "error"

Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Out1s - Upload of part 4 is complete, the link follows.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnDC_iSL_7BynyrjfkJoe_PjG_dB

@Skoll15 - Upload of part 21 is complete, the link follows.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnDC_iSL_7BynyvROvCVsJVnD59

depot_-1to150.z02 , z03, z09, z10, z12, z13, z18 and z19.

Sigh >.>
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ops, you already uploaded z21 for @Skoll15 . Removing it from my files.
    Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    @Grao Do you need all of those?

If so, let me upload the part 3 to @Out1s, then I'll start with yours.

And thank you for uploading those files.

Guys you rock, thanks a million, I hope all this effort works and ZOS realise they have a big problem with their launcher.! :)
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Grao Do you need all of those?

If so, let me upload the part 3 to @Out1s, then I'll start with yours.

And thank you for uploading those files.

Guys you rock, thanks a million, I hope all this effort works and ZOS realise they have a big problem with their launcher.! :)

Apparently I do need all of those. >.<

I don't know why it is having a harder time to download today.
    Options
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    Ty @Grao, im downloading now.
    Lets do this, a list of what is upload and what we need

Part 10 (uploading)
    Part 21 up ( https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApY5HxUQdYUWizXZzyRHbteTM3ah)

Need:
    Part 3
    Part 4 (downloading)
    Edited by Out1s on July 31, 2016 3:36PM
    Options
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Ty @Grao, im downloading now.
    Lets do this, a list of what is upload and what we need

Part 10 (uploading)
    Part 21 up ( https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApY5HxUQdYUWizXZzyRHbteTM3ah)

Uploading:

Part 3 (800 Mb left @ 50kb/s)

Need:

Part 10
    Part 21 (downloading)

* I'm going one by one since my connection is not so great. * Will announce which file I'll upload next as soon as I finnish with the current.
    Edited by Skoll15 on July 31, 2016 3:41PM
    Options
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    @Grao @Skoll15 @Out1s You rock man... notice that I've mentioned you in this post yesterday.. I hope someday I'll see you in Tamriel ;)

Options