Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

What do you want from Player Housing?

K4RMA
K4RMA
✭✭✭✭
Do you want a house where you can hire servants to ERP with?
Do you want a stable to show off your epicly expensive mounts?
Do you want a questionable kitchen to cook skooma?

What do you want from Player Housing in ESO?
nerf mdk
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a farm to plant ingredients to craft and raise animals for craft;
    A trainer where I can level my horse faster and cheaper;
    Small Mundus Stones (yeah, I'm lazy);

AND THE WHOLE COLECTION OF THE ARGONIAN MAID UNCENSORED EDITION WITH PICTURES.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horse stable would be nice .
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something similar to Skyrim and I could be lost for days, possibly even months and years......

BUT most importantly something that works!! >:)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want book shelves where I can choose which book is displayed, since ESO works on a one-book-per-shelf mechanic, which is fine. Bringing someone into my home and showing them my preferred reading material would be really majestic.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one would like her own personal box of sand.

So inconvenient to travel to the Alik'r Desert yes every time that nature it calls.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Better inventory management for all players. In other words the house should be able to hold some stuff...

I would love craft stations and a version of the writ board maybe made as a mail box?... but I don't see that happening nor would I expect it to.

I don't really have big expectations, so maybe I will actually be wowed when it is released.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
    Options
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want it near Windhelm for RP and with the option of adding all the crafting stations for convenience.

Bonus points for Gathering nodes (set on a timer) in the form of like farming plots for alchemy, a bolder for blacksmiths, and so on.
    Edited by Eirikir on July 14, 2016 2:59PM
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Wayshrine so I can just zap myself there
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want quick access to all special crafting stations, instead of having to travel all over the world to make new gear.
    PC-EU
    Options
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like a garden to grow alchemy ingredients, and I would love to have some sort of armoury, where I can keep all of my item sets together and change them around easily, as my main currently carries 4 sets of armour around in her bag with her wherever she goes, which can be a pain at times. It would also mean that I could share armour more easily between all of my characters without having to put them in the bank and then search for them on another character, it would be great :smile:
    Edited by Elara_Northwind on July 14, 2016 3:03PM
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A torture chamber and dungeon...

For some afternoon delight :p
    Edited by Tryxus on July 14, 2016 4:56PM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • BenLocoDete
    BenLocoDete
    ✭✭✭
    I want a small shack in the middle of nowhere with a questionable basement, tightly sealed!
    [slit]Throat[/slit]
    Options
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want a garden area so I can fill it with Columbine to maintain my potion addiction.
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing. I think it's a horrible idea. It's going to make what little social aspects there are in this single player solo game with rudimentary social functions tacked on so they can call it an MMO, just that more insular and less social.
    Options
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A large backyard and a decent shovel for burying the bod- for gardening! Bonus points if they allow us to compost!
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
    Options
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KEGGER!! My house!

Seriously though..

For me I would like my own place to access all crafting stations and bank. I realize this goes against the "community" hanging out with each, but I do not care.

I need to be able to travel to this place from anywhere I am . I do not care if there is a gold cost to travel this way. Traveling back can be to the nearest Wayshrine. If there was a way to get all the special crafting stations to my "house" and there was a crown cost I would pay it. I do not have all day long to play this game and my time spent in the game has to be efficient.

I do not need it to be pretty , just efficient and useful
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what to expect, but this is my top 2.

1. I'd like to be able to see and manage the inventory of all of my toons.

2. Crafting tables would be awesome and, at the very least, I think a working cook-fire would be useful.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • Mwnci
    Mwnci
    ✭✭✭
    1. Skyrim-style construction,
    2. Construction Motifs,
    3. Upgradeable homes,
    4. NPC hiring (NPC quests, stable master, fillers),
    5. Expandable property (on certain land),
    6. Selection of different types of homes (construction or pre-built (such as a home in the city)),
    7. Detailed construction options (placement of home, lights, paths, gardens etc)
    8. Room placement to make it truly unique...

I could go on. :p

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin,
    Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
    Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan,
    Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
    Options
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be happy with a plain room with all crafting stations.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Make it an instance where group leader can bring group members into their home.

Stock the fridge with Greek yogurt.
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Definitely want a stable! And it would be cool to be able to select some of your pets to wander around the house!
    And yes there MUST be the ability to have friends or group members visit your house with you. :)
    Edited by Glaiceana on July 14, 2016 3:52PM
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A place to keep my stuff w/out handing it over to a bank and a place to get rid of that damnable "goody-bag" they added. Oh! And a place to keep my horse/mount. It's just plain weird that it evaporates when I dismount.
    Options
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A place that displays mementos and trophies earned! And an armory to display all the pretty motifs! Stables to display all mounts, pets roaming around the house perhaps?
    PC/EU DC
    Options
  • Molec
    Molec
    ✭✭✭
    A DPS test dummy please
    PC-EU 666cp+

Molec - Dunmer Magika Sorc
    Lucius Bal - Altmer Magika DK
    Avborh - Breton Magika Templar
    Skorun - Altmer Magika NB
    Darum-Zar - Khajiit Stamina DK
    Nephi Dagon - Argonian Mag Templar
    Warden of Red Mountain - Bosmer Stamina Warden
    Warden of Dagoth-Ur - Altmer Magika Warden

George Carlin — "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Group members visiting home was #3 on my list of wants for housing. That'd be cool.

We need to be able to milk the goats to make the yogurts. :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    Edited by Dojohoda on July 14, 2016 4:18PM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not worried about a personal house, but I am really hoping for guild halls.

And Wayshrine, either inside or very close by, to get in and out easily would be magnificent.

Basic crafting tables and bank access (personal and guild) would be a plus, as well. It would reduce the congestion in towns, making them less laggy, ironically meaning I would visit them more.

Bonus points if we can grow gardens and go fishing, although I am not sure those are feasible - it would be fun!
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
    Options
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SolarCat02 wrote: »
    I am not worried about a personal house, but I am really hoping for guild halls.

And Wayshrine, either inside or very close by, to get in and out easily would be magnificent.

Basic crafting tables and bank access (personal and guild) would be a plus, as well. It would reduce the congestion in towns, making them less laggy, ironically meaning I would visit them more.

Bonus points if we can grow gardens and go fishing, although I am not sure those are feasible - it would be fun!

Having perhaps a limited number of slots to grow stuff would be cool, I don't thing we would get bank access since ZOS would want you to by the assistant for that, more money for them!
    PC/EU DC
    Options
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    We need to be able to milk the goats for milk to make the yogurts. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

What would happen if I milked Sanguine's black goat?
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on July 14, 2016 4:19PM
    PC/EU DC
    Options
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More ideas:

- fish tank or pond that I can put trophy fish in for display.
    - pond that I can fish in
    - Inactive pets can be optionally placed in house to roam around
    - random resource nodes on property
    - mini-games in house - like a card table so if you want to have a poker night with guildies it could be done.
    - custom wall hangings

Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
    Options
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SolarCat02 wrote: »

Having perhaps a limited number of slots to grow stuff would be cool, I don't thing we would get bank access since ZOS would want you to by the assistant for that, more money for them!

I'm fine with that, but what I would like to see is that my assistants get a full set of options (guild bank, guild trader, repair armor, etc.) while he/she is active in my house.
    Options