The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO is a Broken, Buggy Mess

• Anamander
    Anamander
    Very good point, we all want the game we luv to keep on improving. and if it doesn't get criticized here and there then it wont be. Early on i said if you don't like it then sod off and play something else, I was wrong to say that and i apologize. >:)
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not really sure what the goals are in this game.

In most traditional MMOs, whether it be liked or disliked (evidence supports it's very well liked due to the numbers and people still playing them such as Everquest, World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn) you do a difficult instance with multiple bosses which drop really powerful armor that gives you incredible stat boosts and you do that over and over until you get all of the armor then go to the next super hard dungeon.

Here...the gear doesn't necessarily give actual stats...and as long as the trait and weight are correct you then stop...and go do PvP? PvE seems to be getting geared to funnel into PvP? Is PvP the end game?

Most good sets are craftable save like a monster helm or shoulder...
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @smojaz101

Didn't see post before - do (now) sub On PS4 & have had very few problems. Occasional loading screen in Wrothgar & slight lag in Skywatch with oodles of people around.
    Guess I am fortunate but just get tired of the continuous bitching & all the doom & gloom. If I want that I'll listen to my teenagers. :D

• Aeaeren
    Aeaeren
    ✭✭✭
    Crypt of Hearts run. I am in Florida the rest of the group is in Georgia. Invisible mobs <check> Have to wait for them to load and even sometimes you just have to AOE and muscle through. Now every time we get to the tunnel with the spiders right at the entrance the other guys get a loading screen while I don't. Thinking about it they are AD and I am DC so maybe the textures cause the loading screen <shrug> anyways this wasn't happening before DB but it's definitely in the game now.

Orsinium - Ya stay out....Don't even look at it because Crash cycle is going to happen! My toon has like 7 quests to complete there but I spend 1.5 hours getting her unstuck from the Bath house so I am not going back until after the patch and only after someone else takes one for the team and insures you can get around more than 2 steps without a crash cycle. I can handle a crash every now and then but not what we currently have. :)

Wayrest - It would be ok if the tools there would MOVE to somewhere not next to guild vendors, Wayshrine or the Undaunted pledges. Dude if you're just standing around casting AOEs you just causing others to crash! I have a suggestion, put an irritating NPCs in the area that endless rant about losing her shirt or a house made out of Mudcrabs, that might clean out a few people!

Every time I zone I must wait, this can take up to 2 minutes before I can weapon swap and SLOWLY walk until all the black mobs disappear or yup you guessed it LOAD SCREEN! This is directly because of something with DB. It wasn't like this before the new DLC.

Veteran Malestorm - Ya already hard enough but lag kills and weapon swapping has issues and the RNG just sucks on top of it.

9 Crashes to dashboard yesterday doing stuff I would do before DB with no issues.

I don't PvP anymore because Lag and the stupidest balancing ever to the game has pretty much ruined it for me. Vicious Death sets, prox det and stuff like that to try and stop a zerg is NOT working! Man I so loved how it was when the game first come out. EPIC MASSIVE Battles with 100s was possible back then. I am also not going to re-spec my toons just because they supposedly fixed something only to create another overpowered class that they will need to adjust and completely screw up PvE!
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ravinsild wrote: »
    I'm not really sure what the goals are in this game.

In most traditional MMOs, whether it be liked or disliked (evidence supports it's very well liked due to the numbers and people still playing them such as Everquest, World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn) you do a difficult instance with multiple bosses which drop really powerful armor that gives you incredible stat boosts and you do that over and over until you get all of the armor then go to the next super hard dungeon.

Here...the gear doesn't necessarily give actual stats...and as long as the trait and weight are correct you then stop...and go do PvP? PvE seems to be getting geared to funnel into PvP? Is PvP the end game?

Most good sets are craftable save like a monster helm or shoulder...

If PvP is the end game then Akatosh's dangly dragon bits is there no proper end game XD but for real, no incentive to do the PvE content as the gear you can get crafted is just as good, PvP is a lag mess that does not display skill (who brought more people, more realistic maybe but much less satisfying than structured pvp). I would be happy with dueling honestly. I just want to display my skill rather than zerg v zerg
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how ZOS only told us behave instead of protecting the game.

So, yes ESO is a buggy mess. But its a huge game, small studio.

But, they can at least work out bugs before releasing DLC and or new revamps, for example 1.5 had its bugs, but they released 1.6 revamping the game, what happen? 1.5 bugs carried over HARD with 1.6 bugs which were even more unbearable.

FENGRUSH once said this: "They release patches for new content which releases 500(xamount) of bugs, while the old patch still has 250(xamount) of bugs left. So every patch fixes 250 bugs from the last, but rolls over 250 as well."

Its basically a developer cycle, but they really need to play test their game, perhaps even play it. Get to level 50 on every faction, get to alliance rank 10 on every faction and try to play like a player to understand their own game issues.

It helps, but you can't be too harsh on them again - This is a smaller studio for a large MMO, and this is their first MMO.
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling